Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

HP 1300

$14.66
HP 1300
95
Reviews
101 Reviews
83
Features
Fully-Featured
77
Popularity
Quite Popular
98
Value for Money
Excellent
86
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A classic and great value for money built-in microphone webcam, with great features
Yes 640 X 480 Pixels No Clip/Stand Jun 2012
Built-in Microphone Maximum Video Resolution Full HD Mounting Type Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

86

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

HP 1300 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
20 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$14.66
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
20 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$29.04
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
- Show less prices from Amazon US
loading image
Store
18 hours ago
$22.83
Go to Store
loading image
Store
18 hours ago
$25.91
Go to Store
loading image
Store
18 hours ago
$44.90
Go to Store
loading image
Store
18 hours ago
$50.96
Go to Store
- Show less prices from HSWalsh
loading image
Store
18 hours ago
$44.13
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
Store
18 hours ago
$48.22
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
- Show less prices from Clean-It-Supply
loading image
18 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$66.47
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
9 Prices from 4 Stores | $14.66-$66.47
Get Price Alerts

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks.

There is a 90% chance that the price of the HP 1300 will go down, and a 10% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

86

Representing excellent value for money and with outstanding reviews, we have ranked the HP 1300 number 11 across all webcams.

86

86
Kagoo Score
96
Reviews
83
Features
78
Popularity
98
Value for Money
0
Age
0
Running Costs

86

86
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 86?

It has very good user reviews with an average user rating of 87%, based on 101 reviews.
This webcam is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer webcams with better features are available. However it has good reviews so it may still be worth considering. View the latest webcams 2018.
This HP webcam has some great features:
Has a built-in microphone

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each webcam by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the webcam is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec webcams come to market, the older webcams will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

96
Reviews

Overall Review Score

The HP 1300 has received an average review score of 87% based on 101 reviews.

Reviews Breakdown

60% of customers would recommend the HP 1300.
5 Stars
61 Reviews
4 Stars
22 Reviews
3 Stars
12 Reviews
2 Stars
2 Reviews
1 Star
4 Reviews
View All Reviews

Average Rating of HP Webcams

We have checked 590 expert reviews and 11,980 user reviews for webcams from across the internet and used this data to determine an average rating for HP webcams of 82%. This makes HP the 2nd best webcam brand according to customer reviews.

83
Features

Key Features

640 X 480 Pixels Resolution
Not Full HD
Has a Built-in Microphone
640 X 480 Pixels Resolution
loading image

The HP 1300 has a maximum resolution of 640 x 480 pixels. That's 67% less resolution than the most common resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. §.

§

What does "maximum video resolution" mean? Less Edit
Not Full HD

Like most other webcams, the HP 1300 is not full HD. 80% of webcams are not full HD.

What does "full HD" mean? Less Edit
Has a Built-in Microphone
loading image

The HP 1300 has a built-in microphone. 85% of webcams also have a built-in microphone.

What is a built-in microphone? Less Edit
78
Popularity

Popularity

The HP 1300 is currently ranked number 11 across all webcams.
98
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A webcam with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $25 to $14.66 in the last 36 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the HP 1300 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description

It's time to easily and instantly connect and communicate. The HP Webcam 1300's far-reaching compatibility stretches across popular video calling services. From chatting on video calls to recording video, you'll appreciate its user-friendly features.- In no time flat, you'll be chatting with friends and family. The HP Webcam 1300 is highly compatible with most major video calling services: Skype, AOL, Yahoo, MSN and Google. Plus, 1-click upload to Facebook.

- The HP Webcam 1300 has plenty of extras. Versatile clip mounts anywhere. Wide-reaching 360 pan & 30 tilt freely adjusts. Directional microphone cuts down on background noise. It also doubles as a still camera too.
- Clean lines. Streamlined shape. Light and ultra-compact size. The HP Webcam 1300 is small, space-saving and adds fun to any environment.
4.4 Stars

60%

60%

60% of Customers Would Recommend
44
39
28
8
1
<2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
101 Reviews

HP 1300 Video Reviews

loading image
1300 HP Buckshot X2R sandrail Featuring BJ Baldwin in Glamis Dunes.
loading image
1300 HP on pump fuel
loading image
STREET RACING Test Hits - 1300+hp N2O Malibu, TURBO LSx Volvo 242, 1400+hp N2O Mustang + MORE!
loading image
1300 hp drag car testing crash
loading image
1300 HP World Fastest VW Golf Turbo During Half Mile Run w/ INSANE Accelerating!
loading image
1300 HP Eddie Bello Porsche v 1500 HP Underground Gallardo - TI 6 Speed Challenge Final
loading image
Eddie Bello's 1300 HP Porsche Turbo v Mullet's 1400 HP UGR TT Gallardo- Grudge Match - Road Test TV
loading image
Scheppach HP 1300S Anleitung - Rüttelplatte Unboxing Howto Vorstellung
loading image
9ff TR 1300 200-300 5,5 s fastest Porsche 1300 HP
loading image
UNBOXING HP 1300 - Mi nueva webcam!
loading image
Unboxing acquisti Monclick (1) - Webcam HP 1300
loading image
HP Webcam 1300 Unboxing
loading image
HP LaserJet 1300 (Unboxing #12)
5 Stars
61 Reviews
4 Stars
22 Reviews
3 Stars
12 Reviews
2 Stars
2 Reviews
1 Star
4 Reviews
Filters
Only
Only
print
paper
quality
colour
wifi
stars
price
home
prints
network
photo
officejet
value
ve
model
work
replacement
head
lot
time
No Reviews Found
(101 reviews)
First < Prev Page 1 of 11 Next >

HP 1300 Specification

Key Features
Built-in Microphone
Maximum Video Resolution
Full HD
Performance
Photo Feature
Design
Mounting Type
Colour
Standard Interface
Tilt Angle
Built-in Flash
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Other Features
USB Powered
Dimensions (WxDxH)
Internet Connection Required
USB Required
Package Dimensions (WxDxH)
Packaging Data
Package Weight

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

5 star office cn046ae, 5 951xlwarranty2years, 003r99607 003r99607, code nbsp535620, xerox 003r99607, code nbsp535686, code nbsp535678, xerox 006r03019, 1023122 adqc27, hp q188760001, xerox q2613a, code cn048ae, code cn047ae, code cn046ae, code 1300pp, hp q2613x, 5 cn046ae, hp pc100, ho1300a, 1300hp

Barcodes

00086112360245, 00886111748938, 00886111748945, 00886111748976, 00886112360238, 00886112360245, 00886112360252, 00886112360429, 00886112360436, 00889899377666, 03012015025029, 03296187023179, 04053162312395, 04054189418695, 04054189435142, 04250570813098, 05018206287120, 05052179858819, 05102014024845, 05711045327889, 09122014025051

HP 1300 - Other Webcams Worth Considering

Same Price
Better brand
Better user reviews

(956 reviews)
$ 15.95
Better brand
Moderately better user reviews
Full HD
$1 More Expensive

(195 reviews)
$ 19.00
Better brand
Better user reviews
$4 More Expensive

(1,301 reviews)
$ 10.00
$5 Cheaper
Better brand
A bit better user reviews

(252 reviews)
$ 19.99
Better brand
Moderately better user reviews
$5 More Expensive

(727 reviews)
$ 22.00
Better brand
User reviews are a bit better
Full HD
$7 More Expensive

Today's Best Webcam Deals

$7 Price Drop
loading image
522
$73
$65.97
Built-in Microphone
Yes
Maximum Video Resolution
1280 x 720 pixels
Full HD
No
View More Webcam Deals
HP 1300
Amazon US
$14.66 Buy Now
Pricefalls
$66.47 Buy Now
£
Prices

86

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×