Share on
Thorne Electric U-40
Thorne Electric U-40

Loading image...

Thorne Electric U-40 Vacuum Cleaner

600W Upright Vacuum Dry 5.2kg Jan 2013
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date
Quite quiet noise level
Not cordless
Overstock $146.49 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | $146.49 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product


Price Has Gone Up by $35.05 (24%)

There was a cheaper price of $111.44 at Walmart 74 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 75% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 25% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Quite Quiet Noise Level

When compared to other vacuum cleaners that were released around the same time as this vacuum, the noise level of the Thorne Electric U-40 of only 63.3 decibels is one of the quietest. The average noise level of vacuums of a comparable spec and age to this vacuum cleaner is 76dB.

Chart Hide Chart Edit


Not Cordless

The Thorne Electric U-40 is not cordless, unlike most of the other comparable spec vacuums that have been available for a similar time to this vacuum cleaner which are cordless.

Vacuums which are cordless that might also be worth considering include the Hoover Unplugged UNP204B which is also higher rated.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Weight & Dimensions

Average Weight

With a weight of 5.2 kilograms, the Thorne Electric U-40 has a relatively average weight compared to most of the other low maximum input power vacuum cleaners that are a comparable age to this vacuum cleaner.

Chart Hide Chart Edit


Released Over Four Years Ago

This Thorne Electric vacuum was released in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers thorne electric 0033456
Barcodes 00099053033370, 00990530333702

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

Dyson V6


$ 74.99
$72 Cheaper
3.1kg lighter
Newer by 13 months
Lower maximum input power
Miele Complete C3

Complete C3

$ 383.16
20 months newer
100W higher maximum input power
$237 More Expensive
Hoover BH50120


$ 213.99
Newer by 16 months
16% lighter
$68 More Expensive