Close
Share on
Electrolux UltraOne UOPOWER
Electrolux UltraOne UOPOWER

Loading image...

Electrolux UltraOne UOPOWER Vacuum Cleaner

$367.95
2,200W Cylinder Vacuum Dry 6.9kg Sep 2013
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date
Quite high suction power
Electrolux has good vacuum reviews
Has a washable filter
eBay $400.00 Go to Store
Sylvane Inc $367.95 Go to Store
Wholesale Samsung CCTV Camera DVR $594.88 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 3 Stores | $367.95 - $726.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by $32.95 (9%)

There was a cheaper price of $335 on eBay 75 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 53% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 47% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Power

Quite High Suction Power

The suction powers of high maximum input power vacuum cleaners that are a comparable age to this vacuum cleaner range from 170W to 2,100W. With a suction power of 460 Watts, the UltraOne UOPOWER has one of the higher suction powers amongst high maximum input power vacuum cleaners of this age.

If this vacuum suction power is not high enough for you then you might want to look at the Nilfisk Bravo (500W), or the Samsung SC21F60 (530W) which also has a higher rating.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Variable Power

The Electrolux UltraOne UOPOWER supports variable power, as do most of the other high maximum input power vacuum cleaners that have been around for more than two years.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Reviews

Electrolux Has Good Vacuum Reviews

Vacuum cleaners built by Electrolux are some of the better vacuum cleaners according to average reviews from users and experts. 89% of those that bought a Electrolux vacuum cleaner would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Ergonomics

Has a Washable Filter

The UltraOne UOPOWER has a washable filter, as do most of the other similar spec vacuums that were launched around the same time as this vacuum cleaner.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Automatic Cord Rewinder

The UltraOne UOPOWER has an automatic cord rewinder, as do most of the other vacuum cleaners that are a comparable age to this vacuum cleaner.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Crevice Tool

The Electrolux UltraOne UOPOWER has a crevice tool, as do most of the other vacuum cleaners of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Not Cordless

The Electrolux UltraOne UOPOWER is not cordless, although keep in mind that most of the other high maximum input power vacuum cleaners that came out more than two years ago are also not cordless.

If you would prefer a vacuum cleaner that is cordless then you might also want to look at the Bosch Athlet BCH625KTGB which is also higher rated.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Weight & Dimensions

Average Weight

With a weight of 6.9 kilograms, the Electrolux UltraOne UOPOWER has a fairly standard weight compared to most of the other vacuums of this spec and age.

Other vacuums with a heavier weight that you might want to look at include the Rowenta Xtrem Power (7kg).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Average Noise Level

At 79 decibels, the Electrolux UltraOne UOPOWER has a pretty typical noise level compared to most of the other similar spec vacuums that came out more than two years ago.

We compared all the other 79dB noise level vacuums to this vacuum cleaner and we think because of it's better review score, the Samsung VC21F50 is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

Electrolux released the UltraOne UOPOWER in April 2017.


Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers electrolux el7080acl
Barcodes 05995363721912, 07332543428595

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

Sebo Airbelt D4

Sebo
Airbelt D4

$ 610.00
Quieter noise level
3.5m bigger operating radius
$242 More Expensive
Feedback