Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

Dyson Big Ball

$343.89
Dyson Big Ball
96
Reviews
699 Reviews + 1 Award
80
Features
Fully-Featured
90
Value for Money
Excellent
80
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A very good value for money and award winning 1.8L dust capacity, 7.5kg heavy vacuum, with great features
1.8L 7.5kg 1,300W Cylinder Jul 2016 E
Capacity Weight Maximum Input Power Type Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

80

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Dyson Big Ball Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
Store
22 hours ago
$343.89
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
20 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$399.99
Go to Store
loading image
20 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
Out of stock
$599.99
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
20 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$599.99
Go to Store
- Show less prices from Target
loading image
Store
22 hours ago
$404.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
22 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$521.82
Go to Store
loading image
22 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$579.99
Go to Store
- Show less prices from eBay
loading image
Store
22 hours ago
$701.62
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
8 Prices from 5 Stores | $343.89-$701.62
Get Price Alerts

Dyson Big Ball Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks.

There is a 90% chance that the price of the Dyson Big Ball will go down, and a 10% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

80

With outstanding reviews and representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Dyson Big Ball number 46 across all vacuum cleaners.

80

80
Kagoo Score
96
Reviews
80
Features
0
Popularity
91
Value for Money
0
Age
0
Running Costs

80

80
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 80?

It has great expert reviews and very good user reviews with an average overall rating of 91%, based on 699 reviews.
This vacuum cleaner is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer vacuums with better features are available. However it has good reviews so it may still be worth considering. View the latest vacuum cleaners 2018.
This Dyson vacuum cleaner has some great features:
Has a hard floor brush
Has a washable filter

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each vacuum cleaner by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the vacuum cleaner is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec vacuum cleaners come to market, the older vacuum cleaners will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

96
Reviews

Overall Review Score

The Dyson Big Ball has received an average review score of 92% based on 206 reviews.

Reviews Breakdown

76% of customers would recommend the Dyson Big Ball.
5 Stars
156 Reviews
4 Stars
31 Reviews
3 Stars
10 Reviews
2 Stars
3 Reviews
1 Star
6 Reviews
View All Reviews

Average Rating of Dyson Vacuums

We have analysed 396 expert reviews and 54,113 user reviews for vacuums and used these reviews to evaluate an average rating for Dyson vacuums of 88%. This makes Dyson the 6th best vacuum cleaner brand according to customer reviews.

80
Features

Key Features

Heavier Than Average
Louder Than Average Noise Level
Very Small Capacity
Average Maximum Input Power
Only D Carpet Cleaning Performance Class
A Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class
Lower Than Average Suction Power
Has a Hard Floor Brush
Has a Washable Filter
Heavier Than Average

The average weight of all vacuums is 6kg, with the lightest being 300g and the heaviest being 90kg. The weight of the Dyson Big Ball of 7.5kg is heavier than 80% of all vacuums when ranked by this feature.

What does "weight" mean? Less Edit
Louder Than Average Noise Level

Vacuums have noise levels of between 28dB and 95dB, and the average noise level is 77dB. The Big Ball's noise level of 85dB is louder than average when compared to most other vacuums. It is louder than 94% of all vacuum cleaners when ordered by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Very Small Capacity

The Dyson Big Ball's capacity of only 1.8L is smaller than 75% of all vacuums when sorted by this feature. The smallest capacity of vacuums is 0.035L, the largest is 100L, and the average capacity is 4.6L.

What does "capacity" mean? Less Edit
Average Maximum Input Power
loading image

The Big Ball has a pretty average maximum input power (1,300 Watt) compared to most of the other vacuums.

What does "maximum input power" mean? Less Edit
Only D Carpet Cleaning Performance Class

The Big Ball has a D carpet cleaning performance class which is better than most vacuums. Most vacuum cleaners have a C carpet cleaning performance class. Across all vacuum cleaners the carpet cleaning performance class ranges from G (worst) to A (best). §.

What does "carpet cleaning performance class" mean? Less Edit
A Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class
loading image

This vacuum cleaner has an A hard floor cleaning performance class, which is the most frequently found hard floor cleaning performance class on vacuums. §.

§

What does "hard floor cleaning performance class" mean? Less Edit
Lower Than Average Suction Power

Vacuums have suction powers of between 32W and 3,100W, and the average suction power is 440W. The suction power of the Big Ball of only 252W is lower than average when compared to most other vacuum cleaners. It is in the lowest 24% of all vacuums when ordered by this feature.

Chart Hide Chart What does "suction power" mean? Less Edit
Has a Hard Floor Brush
loading image

The Big Ball has a hard floor brush, unlike 68% of vacuums which do not have a hard floor brush.

Chart Hide Chart What is a hard floor brush? Less Edit
Has a Washable Filter

The Dyson Big Ball has a washable filter, unlike 79% of vacuum cleaners which do not have a washable filter.

Chart Hide Chart What is a washable filter? Less Edit
0
Popularity

Popularity

The Dyson Big Ball is currently ranked number 46 across all vacuum cleaners.
91
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A vacuum cleaner with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $599.99 to $343.89 in the last 58 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Dyson Big Ball against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
4.6 Stars

76%

76%

76% of Customers Would Recommend
51
67
94
5
<2015 2016 2017 2018
206 Reviews

Dyson Big Ball Video Reviews

loading image
Dyson Big Ball Animal review
loading image
Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Review
loading image
Dyson Cinetic big ball animal canister unboxing
loading image
Dyson Big Ball Origin Review
loading image
Dyson cinetic big ball animal first test
5 Stars
156 Reviews
4 Stars
31 Reviews
3 Stars
10 Reviews
2 Stars
3 Reviews
1 Star
6 Reviews
Filters
Only
Only
vacuum
love
dirt
dust
vacuums
dog
power
time
model
ve
pet
house
lot
year
price
cinetic
hose
tools
maneuver
home
No Reviews Found
(206 reviews)
First < Prev Page 1 of 21 Next >

Dyson Big Ball Specification

Key Features
Capacity
Weight
Maximum Input Power
Type
Cleaning Type
Power
Suction Power
Energy Efficiency Class
Annual Energy Consumption
Design
Dust Container Type
Colour
Performance
Operating Radius
Noise Level
Proper Use
Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class
Carpet Cleaning Performance Class
Dust Re-Emission Class
Cleaning Surfaces
Ergonomics
Washable Filter
Cord Length
On/off Switch
Carrying Handle
Weight & Dimensions
Height
Depth
Width
Packaging Content
Hard Floor Brush
Technical Details
Wheels

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

00885609004242, 00885609005058, 00885609005065, 05025155024102

Dyson Big Ball - Other Vacuum Cleaners Worth Considering

$ 339.99
Better brand
Energy efficiency rating is higher
$48 cheaper to run over five years
Higher energy efficiency rating
31% quieter noise level
Better brand
Higher energy efficiency rating
Lighter

(24 reviews)
$ 360.00
A little better user reviews
Energy efficiency rating is better

(472 reviews)
$ 322.70
$21 Cheaper
Lighter
Marginally better user reviews

(16 reviews)
$ 379.00
Better brand
Better user reviews
Cheaper to run by $48 over five years
$35 More Expensive

Today's Best Vacuum Cleaner Deals

$70 Price Drop
loading image
46
$370
$299.99
Capacity
0.34L
Weight
3.3kg
Type
upright
$50 Price Drop
loading image
$400
$349.99
Capacity
1.7L
Weight
7.3kg
Type
upright
$30 Price Drop
loading image
313
$330
$299.99
Capacity
1.1L
Weight
6.5kg
Maximum Input Power
750W
$220 Price Drop
loading image
2,216
$500
$279.99
Capacity
0.4L
Weight
2kg
Maximum Input Power
350W
View More Vacuum Cleaner Deals
Dyson Big Ball
RAM Computers and Games
$343.89 Buy Now
Target
$399.99 Buy Now
Shop7PC
$404.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

80

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×