Close
Share on
Bissell BGCOMP9H
Bissell BGCOMP9H
2 Images

Loading image...

Bissell BGCOMP9H Vacuum Cleaner

$305.50
1,200W Upright Vacuum Dry 6.6kg Jan 2015
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date
Bissell has good reviews for its vacuum cleaners
Has a crevice tool
Walmart $305.50 Go to Store
All Brands $369.99 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | $305.50 - $555.80 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

Bissell Has Good Reviews for Its Vacuum Cleaners

Based on 388 user and expert reviews (including 28 verified purchases), Bissell has good reviews for its vacuums. Bissell also has good reviews specifically within its high maximum input power vacuum cleaners range compared to other brands.


Packaging Content

Has a Crevice Tool

The BGCOMP9H has a crevice tool. Most of the other high maximum input power vacuum cleaners that were released more than two years ago also have a crevice tool.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 23% (23%)

There was a cheaper price of $298.43 at Walmart 54 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 54% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 46% chance that the price will actually go up further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Weight & Dimensions

Average Weight

At 6.6 kilograms, the BGCOMP9H has a fairly standard weight compared to most of the other high maximum input power vacuum cleaners that came out more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

Bissell released the BGCOMP9H in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers bissell commercial bgcomp9h, bissell bgcomp9h
Barcodes 00011120053036

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

$194 Cheaper
$174 More Expensive
$182 Cheaper
$254 Cheaper
$415 More Expensive
Feedback