Close
Share on
VIZIO E24C1
VIZIO E24-C1
8 Images

Loading image...

VIZIO E24C1

$336.00
$139.99 $196.01 cheaper than 52 days ago
24" Full HD Razor LED Flat Feb 2015
Display Diagonal HD Type LED Backlighting Type Screen Shape Release Date $28.53 Electricity cost over 5 years
Low running costs
Good sound quality
Good product quality
Target $139.99 Go to Store
BlueProton $336.00 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 3 Stores | $139.99 - $336.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $196.01 (58%)

The price has dropped from $336 to $139.99 in the last 52 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 63% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 37% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Audio

Good Sound Quality

One VIZIO E24-C1 reviewer said that it had good sound quality.

Quite Low RMS Rated Power

The average RMS rated power of TVs that have been around for more than two years is 13W, and the RMS rated powers range from 2W to 40W. The RMS rated power of the VIZIO E24-C1 of only 4 Watts is one of the lowest amongst TVs of this age and spec.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Good Product Quality

One person concluded that the product was good quality. Two years ago Dirk mentioned “It has excellent video quality and the speakers are o.k” and scored it very highly.


Reviews

VIZIO Has Good TV Reviews

On average TVs from VIZIO are rated 76%, which is in the top 80% of all TV manufacturers that we have looked at. 83% of those that bought a VIZIO TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The VIZIO E24-C1 supports Wi-Fi. Most of the other TVs of this age and spec do not support Wi-Fi.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The VIZIO E24-C1 has an ethernet port. Most of the other TVs of a similar age and type to this television do not have an ethernet port.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

The highest display resolution supported by the VIZIO E24-C1 is 1920 x 1080 pixels. That's 98% more display resolution than a 1366 x 768 pixels TV, which is the most frequently found display resolution supported by TVs of this spec and age.

A 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution is actually the best supported display resolution amongst all small display diagonal TVs that were released around the same time as this television.

A 1366 x 768 pixels display resolution is the worst supported display resolution amongst similar types of TV.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Not 3D

Like most of the other comparable spec TVs that are a similar age to this television, the VIZIO E24-C1 is not 3D.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Full HD

Full HD

The display resolution of this TV is Full HD, which is typical of many TVs of a similar spec and age to it. Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Interactive TV

The VIZIO E24-C1 is interactive TV, as are most of the other small display diagonal TVs that were released more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Internet TV Function

The VIZIO E24-C1 has an internet TV function, which is unusual. Most of the other TVs of this type and age do not have an internet TV function.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV Features

The VIZIO E24-C1 supports smart TV features, which is unusual. Most of the other TVs of this spec and age do not support smart TV features.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The VIZIO E24-C1 has an energy Star certified. Most of the other TVs that are a comparable age to this television also have an energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a PC in (D-Sub)

The VIZIO E24-C1 has a PC in (D-Sub). Most of the other TVs of a comparable spec and age to this television also have a PC in (D-Sub).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was April 2017 when VIZIO released the E24-C1.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers vizio 1920x1080, vizio wifie24c1, vizio rbrbe24c1, vizio 1080p60hz, vizio rbe24c1b, vizio e24c1rb, vizio d24d1
Barcodes 00019962645754, 00400034840465, 00696859967153, 00783761444978, 00813516022783, 00845226012969, 00845226043239, 07426900346391, 696859967153R1, 845226012969R1, 845226012969R3

Other TVs to Consider

Samsung T24E310 vs VIZIO E24-C1

Samsung T24E310 vs VIZIO E24-C1
Samsung T24E310 VIZIO E24-C1
$ 124.99 $139.99
$15 Cheaper
Vastly Higher RMS Rated Power
One More HDMI Port
Lower Annual Energy Consumption
47.91mm Thicker
More Expensive to Run Over Five Years by 19%

Samsung HG28ND670 vs VIZIO E24-C1

Samsung HG28ND670 vs VIZIO E24-C1
Samsung HG28ND670 VIZIO E24-C1
$ 199.99 $139.99
Three HDMI Ports
60% Higher RMS Rated Power
Larger Screen Size
Newer by One Month
$60 More Expensive
Thicker

RCA LED24G45RQ vs VIZIO E24-C1

RCA LED24G45RQ vs VIZIO E24-C1
RCA LED24G45RQ VIZIO E24-C1
$ 139.49 $139.99
$1 Cheaper
34% Higher RMS Rated Power
Newer by Two Months
Lighter
$34.45 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years
Thicker
Feedback