Close
Share on
Sony KDL46HX750
Sony KDL-46HX750
22 Images + 4 Videos

Loading image...

Sony KDL46HX750

$835.00
$798.00 $37.00 cheaper than 8 days ago
46" Full HD 200Hz Sep 2013
A
Display Diagonal HD Type 3D High Frequency Rate Release Date $106.63 Electricity cost over 5 years
Expert reviews are average
Lukewarm shadow detail
A bit expensive
eBay $798.00 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | $798.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $37 (4%)

The price has dropped from $835 to $798 in the last 8 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 90% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 10% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Compared With the Stiff Competition, This Sony is Too Expensive for What You Get

One owner thought it was expensive. Goodhousekeeping.com wrote “Compared with the stiff competition, this Sony is too expensive for what you get” in their review of the Sony KDL-46HX750.


Reviews

Expert Reviews Are Average

This television received an expert rating of 70% from goodhousekeeping.com.

Sony Has Good Reviews for Its TVs

Based on 1,413 owner and expert reviews (including 91 verified purchases), Sony has good reviews for its TVs. Sony also has good reviews specifically for its medium display diagonal TVs. 94% of those that bought a Sony television would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

Full HD

Full HD

The display resolution of this TV is Full HD, which is typical of many TVs that came out more than two years ago. Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Too Much Ghosting in 3D

One customer who bought it wrote that it had image ghosting. Goodhousekeeping.com said “Too much ghosting in 3D” in their review of this TV.

Peu De Formats Vido Compatibles Avec Le Lecteur Multimdia, "Clouding" Visible Sur Le Modle Test

One customer reckoned that this TV had clouding visible in the picture. Goodhousekeeping.com wrote in their review of this TV “Peu de formats vido compatibles avec le lecteur multimdia, "Clouding" visible sur le modle test”.

Quite Fast High Frequency Rate

With a high frequency rate of 200 hertz, the KDL-46HX750 has one of the faster high frequency rates amongst TVs of this age. Televisions of this spec and age have high frequency rates of between 50Hz and 1,600Hz, and the average high frequency rate is 200Hz.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This television supports a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is typical of many TVs of a comparable spec and age to it.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Viene Con Tecnologa 3D

Three people agreed that it had a good 3D picture quality. Goodhousekeeping.com mentioned in their review of the Sony KDL-46HX750 “Rendu 3D de bonne facture” but they only rated this TV 18.2 out of 100. Goodhousekeeping.com also wrote “Znakomita jako obrazu (po odpowiednim ustawieniu), bogate moliwoci konfiguracyjne, modu WiFi, moliwo regulacji kta pooenia ekranu w pionie, rozbudowane funkcje internetowe, obraz 3D o wysokiej rozdzie” in their review. Goodhousekeeping.com also mentioned “Viene con tecnologa 3D” in their review.

Lukewarm Shadow Detail

Three owners wrote that this TV did not have good picture quality. Goodhousekeeping.com said in their Sony KDL-46HX750 review “Angles de vision trop troits”. Goodhousekeeping.com also wrote “The overall picture quality is hampered by light black levels” in their review. Goodhousekeeping.com also mentioned “Lukewarm shadow detail” in their review.

One customer reckoned that this TV had clouding visible in the picture. Goodhousekeeping.com wrote in their review of this TV “Peu de formats vido compatibles avec le lecteur multimdia, "Clouding" visible sur le modle test”. One customer who bought it wrote that it had image ghosting. Goodhousekeeping.com said “Too much ghosting in 3D” in their review of this TV.

Read more Less

Audio

Decent Onboard Audio

One owner who purchased this TV considered that it had good sound quality. Goodhousekeeping.com said “Decent onboard audio” however despite that they only gave the product a score of 18.2 out of 100.


Power

Relatively Energy Efficient

One customer considered that this TV was good in terms of power usage. Goodhousekeeping.com mentioned “Relatively energy efficient” but in spite of that they only scored the product 1 stars.


Design

Good Tablephone Control Feature

One customer reckoned that the product was easy to use. Goodhousekeeping.com wrote two years ago “Good tablephone control feature” but despite that they gave it a rating of 18.2 out of 100.

Styling is Subdued

One customer thought it was good looking. Goodhousekeeping.com mentioned “Styling is subdued” in their review of this TV.

Good Image Quality

One customer who reviewed the Sony KDL-46HX750 reckoned that it was good quality. Two years ago Goodhousekeeping.com said in their review of this TV “Good image quality”.


Smart TV

Quick to Start Up and Load Apps

One customer said in their reviews that it had good apps. Two years ago Goodhousekeeping.com said “Quick to start up and load apps”.

Has an Internet TV Function

The KDL-46HX750 has an internet TV function. Most of the other similar spec televisions that have been available for more than two years also have an internet TV function.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The KDL-46HX750 supports Wi-Fi, as do most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that have been on the market for a similar time to this TV.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The Sony KDL-46HX750 has an ethernet port. Most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that were released around the same time as this TV also have an ethernet port.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Features Parental Control

The Sony KDL-46HX750 features parental control. Most of the other televisions of a comparable age and type to this TV also feature parental control.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports 24p Support

The KDL-46HX750 supports 24p support. Most of the other TVs of this spec and age also support 24p support.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Game Mode

The Sony KDL-46HX750 has a game mode, as do most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that were released around the same time as this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Management Features

Has a Picture-and-Picture Function

The Sony KDL-46HX750 has a picture-and-picture function. Most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that are a similar age to this television also have a picture-and-picture function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)

The Sony KDL-46HX750 has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG). Most of the other TVs that have been around for around the same time as this TV also have an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Supports Smartphones Used As a Remote

The KDL-46HX750 supports smartphones used as a remote. Most of the other TVs that were launched more than two years ago also support smartphones used as a remote.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a PC in (D-Sub)

The Sony KDL-46HX750 has a PC in (D-Sub), unlike most of the other TVs that have been available for more than two years which do not have a PC in (D-Sub).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Common Interface (CI)

The KDL-46HX750 has a common interface (CI), as do most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that were launched around the same time as this television.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

It was April 2017 when this Sony television was released.


Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers sony kdl46hx750
Barcodes 00027242838543, 04905524852653, 04905524852783, 05013493218512, 05013493219861, 05711045417009
Feedback