Close
Share on
Sharp LC75N8000U
Sharp LC-75N8000
3 Images

Loading image...

Sharp LC75N8000U

$2,650.00
74.5" 4K Ultra HD 4000:1 Aug 2016
Display Diagonal HD Type 3D Contrast Ratio (typical) Release Date $293.87 Electricity cost over 5 years
Expert reviews are good
Not a good body shape
Does not have gps
Risen Entertainment $2,650.00 Go to Store
Raffaffle $2,949.99 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | $2,650.00 - $2,949.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 32% (32%)

There was a cheaper price of $1,798.88 at BrandsMart USA 47 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 48% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 52% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Expert Reviews Are Good

This TV received an expert rating of 80 out of 100 from PC Mag.

Sharp Has Good TV Reviews

Based on 292 expert and owner reviews, Sharp has good ratings for its televisions. Sharp also has good ratings specifically for its 4K and 8K TVs. 67% of those that bought a Sharp TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Performance

Features High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI)

The LC-75N8000 features high Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI), as do most of the other comparable spec televisions that have been on the market for a similar time to this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Parental Control

The Sharp LC-75N8000 features parental control, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been available for around the same time as this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Local Dimming

The Sharp LC-75N8000 features local dimming, as do most of the other comparable spec televisions that have been on the market for the last year.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

Good Battery Life

Two Sharp LC-75N8000 owners said in their reviews that it had a good battery life.


Audio

Good Sound Quality

Three customers who bought this TV considered that it had good sound quality. Pc Mag said in their review of this TV “Powerful, engaging 5.1 surround sound” yet they only rated the product 1 stars.

Has an Equalizer

The Sharp LC-75N8000 has an equalizer. Most of the other comparable spec TVs that are a similar age to this television also have an equalizer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The LC-75N8000 supports Wi-Fi. Most of the other TVs that have been available for a comparable time to this TV also support Wi-Fi.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The Sharp LC-75N8000 has an ethernet port. Most of the other latest 4K and 8K TVs also have an ethernet port.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features

Good Features

Two Sharp LC-75N8000 reviewers wrote in their reviews that the product had good features. Pc Mag said “Packed with features” in their review of the Sharp LC-75N8000.


Display

Good Contrast Ratio

One person who bought it wrote that it had good picture quality. One customer who reviewed it said that it had a good contrast ratio. Pc Mag mentioned “Excellent contrast and color accuracy” yet they only scored it 1 stars.

4K Ultra HD

4K Ultra HD

The display resolution of this TV is 4K Ultra HD, which is typical of many latest 4K and 8K TVs. 4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average High Frequency Rate

At 120 hertz, the Sharp LC-75N8000 has a fairly average high frequency rate compared to most of the other new similar spec TVs.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Good Quality

Four Sharp LC-75N8000 owners who reviewed it agreed that it was good quality. Pc Mag said “Solid and weatherresistant casing, excellent image quality in the frame centre, sensible image quality on the edge of the frame, negligible longitudinal chromatic aberration, low lateral chr” in their review of this TV. Pc Mag also wrote “Well designed” in their review. Pc Mag also mentioned “Good sound quality” in their review.

Well Made

Three people wrote in their reviews that the product was well made. In April last year Pc Mag wrote in their Sharp LC-75N8000 review on PC Mag “Ruggedly built, with excellent extended warranty” but despite that they gave the product a score of 1 stars. Pc Mag also mentioned “Solid battery life” in their review.

Easy to Use

Two Sharp LC-75N8000 owners who reviewed the Sharp LC-75N8000 concluded that it was easy to use. Pc Mag said on PC Mag “Adds intuitive and immersive features to games” however they only gave the Sharp LC-75N8000 a rating of 1 stars. Pc Mag also wrote “Simple, intuitive controls” in their review.

One person who purchased the product reckoned that it was comfortable and easy to hold. In April last year Pc Mag wrote on PC Mag “Very comfortable for longterm wear”.

Read more Less

Well Designed

Four people wrote in their reviews that this TV was well designed. Pc Mag wrote on PC Mag “Elegant, internal antenna design” in their Sharp LC-75N8000 review. Pc Mag also wrote “Thoughtful, eyecatching design” in their review. Pc Mag also said “Attractive design” in their review.

Two customers reckoned that the product was good looking. Pc Mag wrote on PC Mag “Beautiful new continent” yet they rated the product 18.8 out of 100. Pc Mag also mentioned “Gorgeous appearance” in their review.

One person mentioned in their reviews that it had a good case.

Read more Less

Smart TV

Has an Internet TV Function

The LC-75N8000 has an internet TV function, as do most of the other comparable spec televisions that have been around for around the same time as this television.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV Features

The LC-75N8000 supports smart TV features, as do most of the other comparable spec TVs that were launched in the last 12 months.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Have Gps

One Sharp LC-75N8000 owner who reviewed the Sharp LC-75N8000 thought it did not have gps. Pc Mag wrote in their review of this TV in April last year “No WiFi or GPS support” .

Does Not Have Good Apps

One person who reviewed this TV considered that it did not have good apps. In April last year Pc Mag mentioned “Opera TV has relatively few major streaming services and apps” in their review of this TV.


Weight & Dimensions

Not a Good Body Shape

One Sharp LC-75N8000 owner mentioned that the Sharp LC-75N8000 was not a good body shape. Last year Pc Mag mentioned on PC Mag “Body bends and twists easily”. One customer wrote in their reviews that the Sharp LC-75N8000 was not thin. Pc Mag wrote on PC Mag “Narrow range of supported games” in their review of the Sharp LC-75N8000.


Other

Released Nine Months Ago

This television has been on the market since April 2017.


Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers sharp lc75n8000u

Other TVs to Consider

Samsung ED75E

Samsung
ED75E

$ 2,806.99
2.5ms faster response time
Lighter
10% brighter display brightness
$157 More Expensive
Samsung UN70KU6300

Samsung
UN70KU6300

$ 1,400.00
$1,250 Cheaper
79% lighter
One more RF port
10W lower RMS rated power
$64.03 cheaper to run
1% larger display diagonal
Common interface (CI)
$150 More Expensive
$1,152 Cheaper
$190.94 cheaper to run
A lot lower RMS rated power
Larger display diagonal
$48 More Expensive
$652 Cheaper
$122.43 cheaper to run
Seven months older
Feedback