Close
Share on
Sharp LC60LE661U
Sharp LC-60LE661
4 Images

Loading image...

Sharp LC60LE661U

$1,157.21
60" Full HD Apr 2015
Display Diagonal HD Type Release Date
Sharp has good reviews for its TVs
Not 3D
Walmart $1,157.21 Go to Store
printermalls $1,172.41 Go to Store
DynamitePrice $1,191.32 Go to Store
See All 4 Prices from 4 Stores | $1,157.21 - $1,191.32 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by $114.72 (10%)

There was a cheaper price of $1,042.49 at Tech For Less 59 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 89% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 11% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Sharp Has Good Reviews for Its TVs

We checked 292 owner and expert reviews for Sharp televisions and found that on average Sharp has good ratings compared to other brands. We also found that Sharp has good ratings specifically for its large display diagonal televisions. 100% of those that bought a Sharp television would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

Not 3D

The Sharp LC-60LE661 is not 3D, unlike most of the other televisions of a comparable age and type to this TV which are 3D.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Full HD

Full HD

The display resolution of this TV is Full HD, which is the most frequently found HD type on large display diagonal televisions that have been on the market for more than two years. Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was April 2017 when this television was released.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers sharp lc60le661u
Barcodes 00074000376847

Other TVs to Consider

SB-4670HD vs LC-60LE661

SunBriteTV SB-4670HD vs Sharp LC-60LE661
SunBriteTV SB-4670HD Sharp LC-60LE661
$ 2,750.00 $1,157.21
Better Selling
$1,593 More Expensive
Older by Nine Months
Feedback