Close
Share on
RCA DETG160R
RCA DETG160R
+ 1 Video

Loading image...

RCA DETG160R

$100.71
15.6" 600:1 Flat Nov 2013
Display Diagonal Contrast Ratio (typical) Screen Shape Release Date $27.48 Electricity cost over 5 years
Good owner reviews
Running costs are low
Does not support Wi-Fi
7 Reviews
eBay $109.99 Go to Store
PC Rush $100.71 Go to Store
B&H Photo $108.67 Go to Store
See All 10 Prices from 8 Stores | $100.71 - $130.71 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 3% (3%)

There was a cheaper price of $97.91 at PC Rush 53 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 42% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 58% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Good Owner Reviews

The average owner rating of this small display diagonal television is 80% based on 7 owner reviews. Over 71% of reviewers gave this TV either 4 or 5 stars and 60% of those asked said they would recommend buying it to others.

Good Brand

We checked 134 owner and expert reviews (including 57 verified purchases) for RCA TVs and found that on average RCA has good ratings compared to other brands. We also found that RCA has good ratings specifically within its small display diagonal TVs range. 77% of those that bought a RCA TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Certificates

Has a RoHS Compliance

The DETG160R has a roHS compliance. Most of the other TVs of a similar type and age to this TV also have a roHS compliance.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a PC in (D-Sub)

The RCA DETG160R has a PC in (D-Sub). Most of the other televisions of this age and spec also have a PC in (D-Sub).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Does Not Support Wi-Fi

The DETG160R does not support Wi-Fi. Most of the other small display diagonal TVs that have been around for a comparable time to this television also do not support Wi-Fi.

Other TVs which also support Wi-Fi that you might want to consider include the Toshiba 32W3451, the Seiki SE32HO03, or the Samsung T32E390.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Have an Ethernet Port

The DETG160R does not have an ethernet port, although keep in mind that most of the other TVs of a comparable age and spec to this TV also do not have an ethernet port.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Not 3D

Like most of the other small display diagonal TVs that were launched around the same time as this television, the RCA DETG160R is not 3D.

TVs which are 3D that might also be worth considering include the Toshiba 32W3455.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Does Not Support Smart TV Features

The RCA DETG160R does not support smart TV features. Most of the other TVs that have been on the market for around the same time as this television also do not support smart TV features.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Have an Internet TV Function

Like most of the other small display diagonal TVs that came out more than two years ago, the RCA DETG160R does not have an internet TV function.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

It was April 2017 when this RCA TV was released.


Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers generic detg160r, rca detg160r
Barcodes 00030849192246, 00352720306314, 00617407571943, 00810930020234

Other TVs to Consider

Curtis Proscan

Curtis
Proscan

$ 175.84
Significantly better user reviews
20% brighter display brightness
Larger screen size
$75 More Expensive
Curtis PLED2435A

Curtis
PLED2435A

$ 158.35
Larger screen size
Faster response time
Brighter display brightness
$58 More Expensive
$7 Cheaper
Lighter
Over one year older
Feedback