Close
Share on
LG 65UH5BB
LG 65UH5B
8 Images

Loading image...

LG 65UH5BB

$3,178.74
$2,646.70 $532.04 cheaper than 56 days ago
64.5" 4K Ultra HD 1000:1 Direct-Lit LED Aug 2015
Display Diagonal HD Type Contrast Ratio (typical) LED Backlighting Type Release Date $165.79 Electricity cost over 5 years
LG TVs have good reviews
Supports Wi-Fi
Not 3D
PC Rush $2,646.70 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | $2,646.70 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

LG TVs Have Good Reviews

Based on 8,960 user and expert reviews (including 1,780 verified purchases), LG has good reviews for its TVs. LG also has good reviews specifically within its 4K and 8K TVs range compared to other manufacturers. 92% of those that bought a LG TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The LG 65UH5B supports Wi-Fi, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been available for more than a year.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The LG 65UH5B has an ethernet port. Most of the other TVs of a similar age and type to this TV also have an ethernet port.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Audio

Has an Equalizer

The LG 65UH5B has an equalizer, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that came out more than a year ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Card Reader Integrated

The LG 65UH5B has a card reader integrated, as do most of the other TVs of a similar spec and age to this television.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Child Lock

The LG 65UH5B has a child lock. Most of the other TVs of a similar type and age to this TV also have a child lock.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Parental Control

The LG 65UH5B features parental control, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that came out around the same time as this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports 24p Support

The LG 65UH5B supports 24p support, as do most of the other TVs that were launched more than a year ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a DVI Port

The LG 65UH5B has a DVI port. Most of the other similar spec televisions that were released more than a year ago do not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The LG 65UH5B has an HDCP, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that are a comparable age to this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Supports Screen Mirroring Function

The LG 65UH5B supports screen mirroring function. Most of the other comparable spec TVs that have been around for around the same time as this television also support screen mirroring function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Internet TV Function

The LG 65UH5B has an internet TV function. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that are a similar age to this television also have an internet TV function.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The LG 65UH5B has an energy Star certified. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been around for around the same time as this TV also have an energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $532.04 (17%)

The price has dropped from $3,178.74 to $2,646.70 in the last 56 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 46% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 54% chance that the price will actually go down further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Chart Hide Chart

Display

Not 3D

The LG 65UH5B is not 3D. Most of the other similar spec TVs that have been on the market for around the same time as this television are also not 3D.

If you would prefer a TV that is 3D then you might also want to consider the Samsung UN55JU7500 ($1,399.99) which also has a higher rating.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

4K Ultra HD

4K Ultra HD

The display resolution of this TV is 4K Ultra HD, which is typical of many 4K and 8K TVs that have been around for more than a year. 4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This television was released in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00719192198470, 08806087397918, 08806087397932, 08806087658958

Other TVs to Consider

LG OLED77G6

LG
OLED77G6

$ 19,996.99
$17,350 More Expensive
LG 65UH6150

LG
65UH6150

$ 1,196.99
$1,450 Cheaper
$1,772 Cheaper
VIZIO M50-C1

VIZIO
M50-C1

$ 549.00
$2,098 Cheaper
LG 55UH5B

LG
55UH5B

$ 1,546.33
$1,100 Cheaper
Feedback