Close
Share on
LG 55UF7600
LG 55UF7600
10 Images + 4 Videos

Loading image...

LG 55UF7600

$1,199.99
$689.99 $510.00 cheaper than 8 days ago
55" 4K Ultra HD Edge-LED Flat Mar 2015
Display Diagonal HD Type LED Backlighting Type Screen Shape Release Date
Good brand
Supports Wi-Fi
Not 3D
eBay $689.99 Go to Store
Tech For Less $877.49 Go to Store
Overstock $1,249.99 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 6 Stores | $689.99 - $1,299.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $510 (43%)

The price has dropped from $1,199.99 to $689.99 in the last 8 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 73% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 27% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

Good Brand

Based on 8,960 expert and owner reviews (including 1,780 verified purchases), LG has good ratings for its TVs. LG also has good ratings specifically for its 4K and 8K TVs compared to other brands. 92% of those that bought a LG TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The 55UF7600 supports Wi-Fi, as do most of the other televisions of a similar spec and age to this television.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Wi-Fi Direct

The LG 55UF7600 has a Wi-Fi Direct. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been available for a similar time to this TV also have a Wi-Fi Direct.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The LG 55UF7600 has an ethernet port. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been available for a comparable time to this TV also have an ethernet port.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The 55UF7600 has an energy Star certified, as do most of the other TVs of this age and spec.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Supports 24p Support

The 55UF7600 supports 24p support. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that were launched more than two years ago also support 24p support.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Has an Internet TV Function

The 55UF7600 has an internet TV function, as do most of the other televisions of a similar spec and age to this television.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV Features

The LG 55UF7600 supports smart TV features, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that came out more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Not 3D

The 55UF7600 is not 3D, unlike most of the other TVs of a comparable spec and age to this TV.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Feature OLED Technology

The LG 55UF7600 does not feature OLED technology, although keep in mind that most of the other TVs that have been on the market for more than two years also do not feature OLED technology.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

4K Ultra HD

4K Ultra HD

The display resolution of this television is 4K Ultra HD, which is the most commonly found HD type on TVs that have been on the market for more than two years. 4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

LG released the 55UF7600 in April 2017.


Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers lg electronics 55uf7600, lg electronics tru4k, lg 55uf7600
Barcodes 00719192600584, 08806087367768

Other TVs to Consider

Sony XBR-65X900

Sony
XBR-65X900

$ 1,129.99
Faster motion interpolation frequency
Three more HDMI ports
Two composite video in ports
$440 More Expensive
Sony XBR-55X900

Sony
XBR-55X900

$ 699.00
88% faster motion interpolation frequency
Three more HDMI ports
Hugely higher RMS rated power
$9 More Expensive
Sony XBR-55X850

Sony
XBR-55X850

$ 949.00
Hugely faster motion interpolation frequency
Four HDMI ports
Three RF ports
$259 More Expensive
$95 Cheaper
Three more HDMI ports
One more RF port
Three months older
Sony XBR-65X850

Sony
XBR-65X850

$ 799.00
Three more HDMI ports
Two composite video in ports
Three USB 2.0 ports
$109 More Expensive
Samsung UN65J6200

Samsung
UN65J6200

$ 779.99
Newer by nine months
Two HDMI ports
Two RF ports
$90 More Expensive
Feedback