Close
Share on
LG 55UF6450
LG 55UF6450
8 Images + 1 Video

Loading image...

LG 55UF6450

$676.99
55" 4K Ultra HD Flat Oct 2015
Display Diagonal HD Type Screen Shape Wi-Fi Release Date
LG has good reviews for its TVs
Supports Wi-Fi
Not 3D
eBay $849.99 Go to Store
Walmart $676.99 Go to Store
Immortal Origin $679.99 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 5 Stores | $676.99 - $990.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by $256 (38%)

There was a cheaper price of $423.99 on eBay 21 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 87% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 13% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

LG Has Good Reviews for Its TVs

Based on 8,960 owner and expert reviews (including 1,780 verified purchases), LG has good reviews for its televisions. LG also has good reviews specifically within its 4K and 8K TVs range. 92% of those that bought a LG television would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The 55UF6450 supports Wi-Fi. Most of the other TVs of this age and spec also support Wi-Fi.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Wi-Fi Direct

The 55UF6450 has a Wi-Fi Direct, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been around for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The 55UF6450 has an ethernet port. Most of the other TVs of a comparable type and age to this television also have an ethernet port.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The 55UF6450 has an energy Star certified. Most of the other TVs of a comparable spec and age to this television also have an energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Supports 24p Support

The 55UF6450 supports 24p support, as do most of the other TVs that have been on the market for a comparable time to this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Feature Local Dimming

The 55UF6450 does not feature local dimming, unlike most of the other TVs that have been available for a similar time to this TV.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Has an Internet TV Function

The 55UF6450 has an internet TV function. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that were launched more than a year ago also have an internet TV function.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV Features

The 55UF6450 supports smart TV features, as do most of the other TVs that have been around for around the same time as this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Not 3D

The LG 55UF6450 is not 3D, although this is within the context that most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that came out around the same time as this TV are also not 3D.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

4K Ultra HD

4K Ultra HD

The display resolution of this TV is 4K Ultra HD, which is the most commonly found HD type on 4K and 8K TVs that have been available for around the same time as it. 4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This TV was released in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers lg electronics 55uf6450, lg 55uf6450ua, lg 55uf6450a
Barcodes 00083832507916, 00719192601987

Other TVs to Consider

Samsung UN55JU7500 vs LG 55UF6450

Samsung UN55JU7500 vs LG 55UF6450
Samsung UN55JU7500 LG 55UF6450
$ 1,399.99 $676.99
Three USB 2.0 Ports
Faster Motion Interpolation Frequency
One More RF Port
20W Higher RMS Rated Power
$723 More Expensive
Smaller Screen Size

Samsung KU7000 vs LG 55UF6450

Samsung KU7000 vs LG 55UF6450
Samsung KU7000 LG 55UF6450
$ 675.00 $676.99
$2 Cheaper
Two USB 2.0 Ports
One More RF Port
Eight Months Newer
5.6kg Heavier
2.54mm Thicker

Sony XBR-55X810 vs LG 55UF6450

Sony XBR-55X810 vs LG 55UF6450
Sony XBR-55X810 LG 55UF6450
$ 899.95 $676.99
Two More USB 2.0 Ports
One More Composite Video in Port
Four HDMI Ports
Newer by One Month
$223 More Expensive
Thicker
Feedback