Close
Share on
LG 49LH5700
LG 49LH5700
3 Images + 3 Videos

Loading image...

LG 49LH5700

$447.00
$349.99 $97.01 cheaper than 39 days ago
49" Full HD Direct-LED Flat Apr 2016
Display Diagonal HD Type LED Backlighting Type Screen Shape Release Date
Good brand
Full HD
Supports Wi-Fi
eBay $368.99 Go to Store
Overstock $472.99 Go to Store
Appliances Connection $599.00 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 6 Stores | $349.99 - $599.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $97.01 (22%)

The price has dropped from $447 to $349.99 in the last 39 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 78% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 22% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Chart Hide Chart

Reviews

Good Brand

Based on 8,960 user and expert reviews (including 911 verified purchases), LG has good ratings for its TVs. LG also has good ratings specifically within its medium display diagonal TVs range compared to other manufacturers. 97% of those that bought a LG television would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

Full HD

Full HD

The display resolution of this television is Full HD, which is the most frequently found HD type on medium display diagonal TVs that have been on the market for a similar time to it. Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This television supports a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is typical of many latest comparable spec televisions.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Not 3D

The 49LH5700 is not 3D. Most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that were launched in the last 12 months are also not 3D.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The LG 49LH5700 supports Wi-Fi, as do most of the other recently released similar spec TVs.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Miracast

The LG 49LH5700 supports Miracast, as do most of the other recently released medium display diagonal TVs.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The 49LH5700 has an ethernet port, as do most of the other new medium display diagonal TVs.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The 49LH5700 has an energy Star certified. Most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that came out around the same time as this TV also have an energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a DVI Port

The 49LH5700 has a DVI port. Most of the other comparable spec televisions that have been around for a similar time to this TV do not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Intel Wireless Display (Intel WiDi)

The 49LH5700 supports Intel Wireless Display (Intel WiDi), as do most of the other comparable spec TVs that are a similar age to this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Supports Smart TV Features

The 49LH5700 supports smart TV features, as do most of the other comparable spec televisions that are a similar age to this television.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Does Not Feature Local Dimming

The LG 49LH5700 does not feature local dimming, unlike most of the other TVs that were launched in the last 12 months which feature local dimming.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Audio

Quite Low RMS Rated Power

The average RMS rated power of recently released similar spec televisions is 19W. The RMS rated power of the 49LH5700 of only 10 Watts is one of the lowest amongst medium display diagonal TVs that have been available for around the same time as this TV.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This medium display diagonal television has been on the market since April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers lg lh5700series, brand 49lh5700, lg 49lh5700, lg tv60hz
Barcodes 00719192603400

Other TVs to Consider

Sharp N5000U vs LG 49LH5700

Sharp N5000U vs LG 49LH5700
Sharp N5000U LG 49LH5700
$ 478.81 $349.99
Two Composite Video in Ports
Two USB 2.0 Ports
10W Higher RMS Rated Power
One More HDMI Port
$129 More Expensive
Heavier

Samsung UN50J6300 vs LG 49LH5700

Samsung UN50J6300 vs LG 49LH5700
Samsung UN50J6300 LG 49LH5700
$ 899.99 $349.99
Two More USB 2.0 Ports
Four HDMI Ports
Higher RMS Rated Power
10% Thinner
$550 More Expensive
Older by Over One Year

Samsung UN40KU6300 vs LG 49LH5700

Samsung UN40KU6300 vs LG 49LH5700
Samsung UN40KU6300 LG 49LH5700
$ 439.00 $349.99
10W Higher RMS Rated Power
Two USB 2.0 Ports
38% Lighter
One More HDMI Port
$89 More Expensive
9" Smaller Screen Size
Feedback