Close
Share on
Ricoh PJ WX4241N
Ricoh PJ WX4241N
9 Images

Loading image...

Ricoh PJ WX4241N Projector

$1,045.58
$992.97 $52.61 cheaper than 70 days ago
13000:1 WXGA (1280x800) 38dB Sep 2015
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution 3D Noise Level Release Date $81.17 Electricity cost over 5 years
Has a built-in speaker(s)
Pricey
Does not support full HD
eBay $1,045.58 Go to Store
Antonline $992.97 Go to Store
PC Rush $992.98 Go to Store
See All 4 Prices from 3 Stores | $992.97 - $1,045.58 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $52.61 (5%)

The price has dropped from $1,045.58 to $992.97 in the last 70 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 85% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 15% chance that the price will actually go back up. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Chart Hide Chart

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The PJ WX4241N has a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other multimedia projectors of this age and type also have a built-in speaker(s).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Two Video Formats Supported

The number of supported video formats on the PJ WX4241N is more than most 13000:1 contrast ratio projectors that are a comparable age to it. This data projector supports an MPEG4 video formats supported, which is the most frequently supported video formats supported supported by projectors that were released more than a year ago. The video formats supported "MPEG2" is also supported by this Ricoh projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

WXGA (1280x800) Resolution

The highest resolution of the PJ WX4241N is WXGA (1280x800). That's 30% more resolution than a XGA (1024x768) data projector, which is the most common resolution.

This projector's resolution (WXGA (1280x800)) is actually the best resolution across all similar spec projectors that have been on the market for a comparable time to this projector.

The worst resolution amongst comparable types of projector is SVGA (800x600).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Projector Brightness

The PJ WX4241N has a relatively average projector brightness (3,300 ANSI lumens) compared to most of the other 13000:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been around for more than a year.

Multimedia projectors with a brighter projector brightness that might also be worth looking at include the Benq MH684 (3,500 ANSI lumens and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Video

3D-Ready

The PJ WX4241N is 3D-ready, as are most of the other projectors of a similar spec and age to this data projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Support Full HD

Like most of the other multimedia projectors of this age and type, the PJ WX4241N does not support full HD.

There are a number of other data projectors which also support full HD that you might also want to look at including the Benq MH684.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has an Ethernet LAN

The PJ WX4241N has an Ethernet LAN, unlike most of the other projectors of a comparable spec and age to this projector which do not have an Ethernet LAN.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Supports Password Protection

The PJ WX4241N supports password protection, as do most of the other data projectors of a comparable spec and age to this projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Loud Noise Level

The noise levels of 13000:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been on the market for a similar time to this projector range from 28dB to 38dB. With a noise level of 38 decibels, the PJ WX4241N has one of the louder noise levels amongst multimedia projectors of this age.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Has a Built-In Display

The PJ WX4241N has a built-in display, which is unusual. Most of the other data projectors that are a comparable age to this multimedia projector do not have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Carrying Case

The PJ WX4241N has a carrying case. Most of the other similar spec data projectors that are a comparable age to this projector also have a carrying case.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The PJ WX4241N has a handheld remote control, as do most of the other projectors of a similar age and type to this data projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Lamps

Fairly Big Bulb Power

The bulb powers of multimedia projectors of a similar spec and age to this data projector range from 190W to 260W, and the average bulb power is 210W. At 250 Watts, the PJ WX4241N has a fairly big bulb power compared to most of the other comparable spec projectors that were released one year ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

Like most of the other 13000:1 contrast ratio projectors that were released around the same time as this multimedia projector, the PJ WX4241N does not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

Ricoh released the PJ WX4241N in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00026649320125

Other Projectors to Consider

Benq SU922 vs Ricoh PJ WX4241N

Benq SU922 vs Ricoh PJ WX4241N
Benq SU922 Ricoh PJ WX4241N
$ 1,449.99 $992.97
Hugely Longer Service Life of Lamp in Economic Mode
One More Built-In Speaker
A Lot Higher RMS Rated Power
Two VGA (D-Sub) Ports
$457 More Expensive
Significantly Shorter Lamp Service Life

Benq MW705 vs Ricoh PJ WX4241N

Benq MW705 vs Ricoh PJ WX4241N
Benq MW705 Ricoh PJ WX4241N
$ 593.75 $992.97
$399 Cheaper
Significantly Longer Service Life of Lamp in Economic Mode
105.6mm Shallower
Two HDMI Ports
Four Times Lower RMS Rated Power
Taller

Benq MW529 vs Ricoh PJ WX4241N

Benq MW529 vs Ricoh PJ WX4241N
Benq MW529 Ricoh PJ WX4241N
$ $992.97
9,500h Longer Service Life of Lamp in Economic Mode
Three VGA (D-Sub) Ports
Hugely Lighter
23% Longer Lamp Service Life
Lower RMS Rated Power
60W Smaller Lamp Power
Feedback