Close
Share on
Ricoh PJ S2240
Ricoh PJ S2240
2 Images

Loading image...

Ricoh PJ S2240 Projector

$384.99
2200:1 SVGA (800x600) 34dB 3,000 ANSI Lumens Jan 2015
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution Noise Level Projector Brightness Release Date $60.63 Electricity cost over 5 years
Low running costs
Does not support full HD
Only SVGA (800x600) resolution
Overstock $384.99 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | $384.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Projector

Fairly Bright Projector Brightness

Data projectors that are a comparable age to this data projector have projector brightnesses of between 2,300 ANSI lumens and 4,500 ANSI lumens. The Ricoh PJ S2240 has a fairly bright projector brightness (3,000 ANSI lumens) compared to most of the other 2200:1 contrast ratio data projectors that have been on the market for around the same time as this projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only SVGA (800x600) Resolution

The Ricoh PJ S2240 has a maximum resolution of SVGA (800x600). That's 77% less resolution than the most common projector native resolution of 1080p (1920x1080). Across all similar spec projectors that were released around the same time as this data projector the best resolution is DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) and the worst is WVGA (854x480).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The PJ S2240 has a handheld remote control. Most of the other projectors of this age and type also have a handheld remote control.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Video

3D-Ready

The PJ S2240 is 3D-ready, as are most of the other projectors that came out more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Support Full HD

The PJ S2240 does not support full HD, although this is within the context that most of the other multimedia projectors of a similar age and spec to this projector also do not support full HD.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Lamps

Quite Long Service Life of Lamp

Across all the projectors that are a similar age to this projector the service life of lamps range from 2,000h to 8,000h, and the average service life of lamp is 3,600h. At 4,500 hours, the PJ S2240 has a quite long service life of lamp compared to most of the other 2200:1 contrast ratio data projectors that have been on the market for around the same time as this data projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 22% (22%)

There was a cheaper price of $299 at Adorama 80 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 76% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 24% chance that the price will actually go back down. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

Ricoh released the PJ S2240 in April 2017.


Performance

Average Noise Level

At 34 decibels, the PJ S2240 has a pretty average noise level compared to most of the other multimedia projectors that came out around the same time as this data projector.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00026649311758, 00266493117582, 04961311896965

Other Projectors to Consider

Viewsonic PJD7822HDL vs Ricoh PJ S2240

Viewsonic PJD7822HDL vs Ricoh PJ S2240
Viewsonic PJD7822HDL Ricoh PJ S2240
$ 860.14 $384.99
Higher Resolution
1.3:1 Zoom Ratio
A Lot Longer Lamp Service Life
Lighter
$475 More Expensive
Older by Three Months

DELL 1450 vs Ricoh PJ S2240

DELL 1450 vs Ricoh PJ S2240
DELL 1450 Ricoh PJ S2240
$ 300.00 $384.99
$85 Cheaper
Newer by Six Months
14.4mm Shorter
Marginally Longer Lamp Service Life
0.39999999999998mm Wider
HDCP
Feedback