Close
Share on
Ricoh PJ HD5450
Ricoh PJ HD5450
7 Images

Loading image...

Ricoh PJ HD5450 Projector

$1,107.10
$1,008.44 $98.66 cheaper than 27 days ago
2000:1 1080p (1920x1080) 37dB Sep 2015
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution 3D Noise Level Release Date $90.12 Electricity cost over 5 years
Supports full HD
Has a built-in speaker(s)
1080p (1920x1080) resolution
eBay $1,083.37 Go to Store
PC Rush $1,008.44 Go to Store
Antonline $1,018.39 Go to Store
See All 4 Prices from 3 Stores | $1,008.44 - $1,367.42 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $98.66 (9%)

The price has dropped from $1,107.10 to $1,008.44 in the last 27 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 67% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 33% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Video

Supports Full HD

The PJ HD5450 supports full HD, as do most of the other 2000:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been around for more than a year.

It may also be worth considering one of the alternative data projectors which support full HD currently available including the Hitachi CP-CX251N which is cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

3D-Ready

The PJ HD5450 is 3D-ready, as are most of the other similar spec data projectors that were released more than a year ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The PJ HD5450 has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other 2000:1 contrast ratio projectors that are a comparable age to this data projector.

There are a number of alternative projectors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available that you might also want to consider including the CP-EX401, or the CP-CX251N both from Hitachi which is cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

1080p (1920x1080) Resolution

This projector has a projector native resolution of 1080p (1920x1080), which is the most commonly found projector native resolution on data projectors of a comparable age and spec to it.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Projector Brightness

At 3,500 ANSI lumens, the PJ HD5450 has a fairly average projector brightness compared to most of the other 2000:1 contrast ratio projectors that are a similar age to this projector.

If this projector projector brightness is too dim for you then you might also want to consider the Hitachi CP-EX401 (4,200 ANSI lumens and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has an Ethernet LAN

The PJ HD5450 has an Ethernet LAN. Most of the other 2000:1 contrast ratio projectors that came out around the same time as this projector also have an Ethernet LAN.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has an On Screen Display (OSD)

The PJ HD5450 has an On Screen Display (OSD). Most of the other data projectors that have been on the market for more than a year also have an On Screen Display (OSD).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Noise Level

With a noise level of 37 decibels, the Ricoh PJ HD5450 has a pretty standard noise level compared to most of the other 2000:1 contrast ratio projectors that were launched around the same time as this projector.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Ceiling Mountable

The Ricoh PJ HD5450 is ceiling mountable. Most of the other 2000:1 contrast ratio projectors that came out more than a year ago also are ceiling mountable.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Carrying Case

The Ricoh PJ HD5450 has a carrying case, as do most of the other similar spec data projectors that have been available for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The Ricoh PJ HD5450 has a handheld remote control, as do most of the other projectors of this type and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

The PJ HD5450 does not have a DVI port, unlike most of the other multimedia projectors of a similar age and spec to this data projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This 2000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projector has been on the market since April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00026649320255, 00779184081203, 04961311899324

Other Projectors to Consider

Panasonic PT-EX610 vs Ricoh PJ HD5450

Panasonic PT-EX610 vs Ricoh PJ HD5450
Panasonic PT-EX610 Ricoh PJ HD5450
$ 2,849.95 $1,008.44
Two Audio in Ports
One More VGA (D-Sub) Port
Brighter Projector Brightness
25% Longer Lamp Service Life
$1,842 More Expensive
One Less HDMI Port

Canon WUX450 vs Ricoh PJ HD5450

Canon WUX450 vs Ricoh PJ HD5450
Canon WUX450 Ricoh PJ HD5450
$ $1,008.44
Expert Reviews Are Significantly Better
Longer Lamp Service Life
Seven Months Newer
1,000 ANSI Lumens Brighter Projector Brightness
Lower RMS Rated Power
One Less HDMI Port

DELL 1850 vs Ricoh PJ HD5450

DELL 1850 vs Ricoh PJ HD5450
DELL 1850 Ricoh PJ HD5450
$ 569.99 $1,008.44
$438 Cheaper
Six Months Newer
20% Longer Service Life of Lamp in Economic Mode
Longer Lamp Service Life
One Less HDMI Port
19% Smaller Lamp Power
Feedback