Close
Share on
Panasonic PTLW362U
Panasonic PT-LW362
2 Images

Loading image...

Panasonic PTLW362U Projector

$738.95
12000:1 WXGA (1280x800) 37dB 3,600 ANSI Lumens Aug 2016
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution Noise Level Projector Brightness Release Date $75.41 Electricity cost over 5 years
Panasonic has excellent projector reviews
Has a built-in speaker(s)
Does not support full HD
Factory Outlet Store $738.95 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 1 Store | $738.95 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 7% (7%)

There was a cheaper price of $689.95 at Factory Outlet Store 64 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 87% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 13% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Panasonic Has Excellent Projector Reviews

On average Panasonic projectors are rated 90%, which is in the top 1% of all data projector brands that we have looked at. 100% of those that bought a Panasonic data projector would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The PT-LW362 has a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other new battery powered projectors also have a built-in speaker(s).

It may also be worth also looking at one of the alternative multimedia projectors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available including the Sony MP-CL1A, the LG PH450UG ($647), or the Benq GS1 which has better reviews.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

Quite Bright Projector Brightness

The PT-LW362 has a fairly bright projector brightness (3,600 ANSI lumens) compared to most of the other battery powered projectors that have been on the market for the last year. Across all the recently released projectors the projector brightnesses range from 40 ANSI lumens to 5,500 ANSI lumens.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

WXGA (1280x800) Resolution

The highest resolution of the PT-LW362 is WXGA (1280x800). That's 51% less resolution than a 1080p (1920x1080) data projector, which is the most common resolution.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has an Ethernet LAN

The PT-LW362 has an Ethernet LAN, unlike most of the other recently released comparable spec projectors which do not have an Ethernet LAN.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Ceiling Mountable

The Panasonic PT-LW362 is ceiling mountable. Most of the other battery powered projectors that came out in the last 12 months also are ceiling mountable.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Video

Does Not Support Full HD

The Panasonic PT-LW362 does not support full HD. Most of the other battery powered projectors that are a similar age to this projector also do not support full HD.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

The Panasonic PT-LW362 does not have a DVI port, although this is within the context that most of the other projectors that were launched in the last 12 months also do not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Nine Months Ago

This projector has been on the market since April 2017.


Performance

Average Noise Level

At 37 decibels, the Panasonic PT-LW362 has a fairly standard noise level compared to most of the other similar spec projectors that were released in the last year.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers panasonic 1280x800, panasonic ptlw362a
Barcodes 05025232823147, 05711783227229

Other Projectors to Consider

NEC P502HL vs Panasonic PT-LW362

NEC P502HL vs Panasonic PT-LW362
NEC P502HL Panasonic PT-LW362
$ 3,925.31 $738.95
Two More USB 2.0 Ports
10W Higher RMS Rated Power
Two HDMI Ports
1,400 ANSI Lumens Brighter Projector Brightness
$3,186 More Expensive
Only Two VGA (D-Sub) Ports

Benq HT3050 vs Panasonic PT-LW362

Benq HT3050 vs Panasonic PT-LW362
Benq HT3050 Panasonic PT-LW362
$ 999.00 $738.95
Two Built-In Speakers
Higher RMS Rated Power
Two USB 2.0 Ports
One More HDMI Port
$260 More Expensive
Three Less VGA (D-Sub) Ports

Asus P3B vs Panasonic PT-LW362

Asus P3B vs Panasonic PT-LW362
Asus P3B Panasonic PT-LW362
$ 595.82 $738.95
$143 Cheaper
75% Cheaper to Run
Two Times Narrower
Vastly Lighter
Vastly Dimmer Projector Brightness
Only One VGA (D-Sub) Port
Feedback