Close
Share on
NEC M323W
NEC M323W
5 Images

Loading image...

NEC M323W Projector

$682.99
$621.49 $61.50 cheaper than 49 days ago
10000:1 WXGA (1280x800) 30dB Aug 2015
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution 3D Noise Level Release Date $58.62 Electricity cost over 5 years
Very low running costs
Good brand
Supports full HD
eBay $700.00 Go to Store
Adorama $621.49 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | $621.49 - $700.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $61.50 (9%)

The price has dropped from $682.99 to $621.49 in the last 49 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 43% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 57% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Chart Hide Chart

Reviews

Good Brand

10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors manufactured by NEC have good ratings on average compared to other manufacturers. We also checked the reviews for all projectors (not just 10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors) and found that NEC also has good ratings across its entire range. 100% of those that bought a NEC projector would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Video

Supports Full HD

The NEC M323W supports full HD, which is unusual. Most of the other data projectors of this type and age do not support full HD.

It may also be worth also looking at one of the other projectors which support full HD currently available including the Acer P1500 ($648.76), or the NEC M323X which has better reviews; or the Hitachi CP-WX3041WN which is cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

HD-Ready

The NEC M323W is HD-Ready, as are most of the other 10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that have been around for a similar time to this projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The NEC M323W has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other data projectors of this age and spec.

We compared all the other projectors with a built-in speaker(s) to this projector and we think cheaper projectors such as the Panasonic PT-VW350 ($1,116.95) is also worth considering.

We compared this multimedia projector to all the other multimedia projectors with a built-in speaker(s) and we think the CPX4041WN, or the CPWX3541WN both from Hitachi is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Supports Password Protection

The NEC M323W supports password protection, as do most of the other projectors of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an On Screen Display (OSD)

The NEC M323W has an On Screen Display (OSD), as do most of the other 10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that have been available for around the same time as this multimedia projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Quiet Noise Level

The NEC M323W has a fairly quiet noise level (only 30 decibels) compared to most of the other projectors of a similar age and spec to this multimedia projector. Across all the 10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that are a similar age to this projector the noise levels range from 27dB to 48dB.

If you would consider a multimedia projector with a louder noise level then you might want to look at the Epson EB-965H (37dB) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

RoHS Compliance

RoHS compliance

The NEC M323W is RoHS compliance, as are most of the other comparable spec projectors that have been around for around the same time as this data projector.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has an Ethernet LAN

The NEC M323W has an Ethernet LAN. Most of the other 10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that have been on the market for a similar time to this projector also have an Ethernet LAN.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The NEC M323W has a handheld remote control. Most of the other projectors of this spec and age also have a handheld remote control.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Lamps

Fairly Long Service Life of Lamp

With a service life of lamp of 5,500 hours, the NEC M323W has a fairly long service life of lamp compared to most of the other 10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that came out more than a year ago. The shortest service life of lamp of data projectors that were launched around the same time as this multimedia projector is 1,500h, the longest is 30,000h, and the average service life of lamp is 5,900h.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

The NEC M323W does not have a DVI port. Most of the other similar spec projectors that came out around the same time as this data projector also do not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

Average Projector Brightness

At 3,200 ANSI lumens, the NEC M323W has a pretty average projector brightness compared to most of the other multimedia projectors of this age and type.

If you are looking for a multimedia projector with a brighter projector brightness then you might want to consider the Benq MH741 ($899.00) (4,000 ANSI lumens) which is also higher rated.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

WXGA (1280x800) Resolution

This projector has a projector native resolution of WXGA (1280x800), which is typical of many 10000:1 contrast ratio multimedia projectors that were launched around the same time as it.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 04053162970281, 05028695612020

Other Projectors to Consider

Acer K137 vs NEC M323W

Acer K137 vs NEC M323W
Acer K137 NEC M323W
$ 1,099.99 $621.49
Vastly Shallower
Cheaper to Run by $36.40
3kg Lighter
2x Shorter
$479 More Expensive
2,500 ANSI Lumens Dimmer Projector Brightness

Epson 965H vs NEC M323W

Epson 965H vs NEC M323W
Epson 965H NEC M323W
$ 450.00 $621.49
$171 Cheaper
Expert Reviews Are Appreciably Better
Two Audio in Ports
PC Mag Review is Appreciably Better
51% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years
Six Months Older

Epson PowerLite 99W vs NEC M323W

Epson PowerLite 99W vs NEC M323W
Epson PowerLite 99W NEC M323W
$ 688.88 $621.49
Much Better Expert Reviews
PC Mag Review is Much Better
Three VGA (D-Sub) Ports
780g Lighter
$67 More Expensive
Older by Six Months
Feedback