Close
Share on
LG PW600G
LG PW600
7 Images + 1 Video

Loading image...

LG PW600G Projector

$379.99
100000:1 WXGA (1280x800) 34dB 600 ANSI Lumens Mar 2015
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution Noise Level Projector Brightness Release Date $16.34 Electricity cost over 5 years
Low running costs
Price has dropped by 21%
LG has good reviews for its data projectors
3 Reviews
eBay $509.89 Go to Store
Always Deals Store $379.99 Go to Store
zaroo_dool $448.58 Go to Store
See All 9 Prices from 8 Stores | $379.99 - $599.90 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 13% (13%)

There was a cheaper price of $329.17 on eBay 39 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 47% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 53% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

LG Has Good Reviews for Its Data Projectors

We checked 179 expert and owner reviews (including 24 verified purchases) for LG projectors and found that on average LG has good reviews. We also found that LG has good reviews specifically within its 100000:1 contrast ratio data projectors range. 100% of those that bought a LG projector would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Design

Easy to Use

One customer mentioned in their reviews that the LG PW600 was easy to setup. E. Powrie wrote on Amazon “Everything is incredibly easy to set up” in their review of the LG PW600.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The LG PW600 has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other 100000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that have been around for around the same time as this projector.

We compared all the other data projectors with a built-in speaker(s) to this projector and we think the LG PH300 ($399.99) which has better reviews is also worth considering.

There are a number of other projectors which also have a built-in speaker(s) that you might want to consider including the PW800 ($599.99), or the PW700 ($553.50) both from LG.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has an On Screen Display (OSD)

The LG PW600 has an On Screen Display (OSD), as do most of the other multimedia projectors of a similar spec and age to this projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Loud Noise Level

At 34 decibels, the LG PW600 has a quite loud noise level compared to most of the other multimedia projectors of a comparable age and type to this multimedia projector. The quietest noise level of 100000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that were launched around the same time as this projector is 25dB, the loudest is 34dB, and the average noise level is 31dB.

If you would consider a multimedia projector with a louder noise level then you might want to look at the LG PH300 ($399.99) (28dB) which also has a higher rating.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Carrying Case

The LG PW600 has a carrying case, as do most of the other projectors that were released around the same time as this projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The LG PW600 has a handheld remote control. Most of the other projectors that have been on the market for more than two years also have a handheld remote control.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Video

Does Not Support Full HD

The LG PW600 does not support full HD, although this is within the context that most of the other projectors of this age and type also do not support full HD.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

Very Dim Projector Brightness

At only 600 ANSI lumens, the LG PW600 has a fairly dim projector brightness compared to most of the other 100000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that have been available for around the same time as this projector. The projector brightnesses of 100000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that are a comparable age to this projector range from 300 ANSI lumens to 2,300 ANSI lumens.

Projectors with a brighter projector brightness that might also be worth considering include the LG PW800 ($599.99) (800 ANSI lumens).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

WXGA (1280x800) Resolution

This projector has a projector native resolution of WXGA (1280x800), which is the most frequently found projector native resolution on 100000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that have been around for around the same time as it.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

The LG PW600 does not have a DVI port, although keep in mind that most of the other 100000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that have been around for around the same time as this projector also do not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This 100000:1 contrast ratio projector has been on the market since April 2017.


Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00719192599246, 04053162889743, 08806087271133

Other Projectors to Consider

99% higher number of colours
1W higher RMS rated power
Brighter projector brightness
$204 More Expensive
Three USB 2.0 ports quantitys
Two more HDMI ports quantitys
A lot quieter noise level
$620 More Expensive
Brighter projector brightness
3D
$220 More Expensive
Cheaper to run by $6.80
$20 More Expensive
Feedback