Close
Share on
Casio XJV110W
Casio XJ-V110W
2 Images

Loading image...

Casio XJV110W Projector

$849.99
20000:1 WXGA (1280x800) 37dB 3,500 ANSI Lumens Feb 2016
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution Noise Level Projector Brightness Release Date $42.75 Electricity cost over 5 years
Very low running costs
Does not have a built-in speaker(s)
Does not support full HD
Newegg US $849.99 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | $849.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by $50 (6%)

There was a cheaper price of $799.99 at Newegg US 30 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 40% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 60% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Casio Data Projectors Have Good Reviews

Casio is one of the superior projector manufacturers according to average user and expert review score data that we have collected for all multimedia projectors. 100% of those that bought a Casio projector would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Design

Ceiling Mountable

The XJ-V110W is ceiling mountable, as are most of the other multimedia projectors that came out around the same time as this multimedia projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The XJ-V110W has a handheld remote control. Most of the other projectors of a comparable age and spec to this data projector also have a handheld remote control.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Lamps

Fairly Long Service Life of Lamp

The shortest service life of lamp of 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that were released around the same time as this projector is 3,000h, the longest is 35,000h, and the average service life of lamp is 6,900h. The Casio XJ-V110W has a quite long service life of lamp (20,000 hours) compared to most of the other 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that were launched around the same time as this data projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

The XJ-V110W does not have a built-in speaker(s), unlike most of the other 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that have been around for a similar time to this projector.

We think you might also be interested in other projectors which also have a built-in speaker(s) including the V7500, or the H6518BD both from Acer or the Optoma HD37 ($889.99).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Video

Does Not Support Full HD

The Casio XJ-V110W does not support full HD. Most of the other multimedia projectors of this age and type do support full HD.

There are a number of other projectors which also support full HD which you might also want to look at including the V7500, or the H6518BD both from Acer; or the Optoma HD37 ($889.99).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Very Loud Noise Level

With a noise level of 37 decibels, the XJ-V110W's noise level is one of the loudest amongst 20000:1 contrast ratio data projectors that have been available for more than a year. Similar spec multimedia projectors that are a comparable age to this data projector have noise levels of between 26dB and 37dB.

Alternative 37dB noise level projectors currently available that you might also want to look at include cheaper projectors such as the XJ-V100W, the XJ-V10X, or the XJ-V2 all from Casio.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

Casio released the XJ-V110W in April 2017.


Projector

Average Projector Brightness

The XJ-V110W has a pretty typical projector brightness (3,500 ANSI lumens) compared to most of the other data projectors of a comparable age and spec to this multimedia projector.

Projectors with a brighter projector brightness that might be worth looking at include the EH416 ($799) (4,200 ANSI lumens), or the X416 ($749) (4,300 ANSI lumens) both from Optoma.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

WXGA (1280x800) Resolution

The XJ-V110W has a maximum resolution of WXGA (1280x800). That's 30% more resolution than the most common projector native resolution of XGA (1024x768).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00079767468835

Other Projectors to Consider

Optoma W416

Optoma
W416

$ 799.00
$51 Cheaper
82.4% bigger offset
Two VGA (D-Sub) ports
Significantly shorter lamp service life
Optoma X416

Optoma
X416

$ 749.00
$101 Cheaper
74% bigger offset
One more VGA (D-Sub) port
Shorter lamp service life
Optoma EH416

Optoma
EH416

$ 799.00
$51 Cheaper
Bigger offset
One more HDMI port
Six times shorter lamp service life
Feedback