Close
Share on
Barco PHXG91B
Barco PHXG-91B
8 Images

Loading image...

Barco PHXG91B Projector

$3,035.00
$2,444.44 $590.56 cheaper than 29 days ago
2800:1 XGA (1024x768) 44dB 8,500 ANSI Lumens Feb 2015
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution Noise Level Projector Brightness Release Date
Has a DVI port
Very bright projector brightness
Does not support full HD
eBay $2,444.44 Go to Store
AVdeals2014 $3,039.00 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 2 Stores | $2,444.44 - $3,039.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $590.56 (19%)

The price has dropped from $3,035 to $2,444.44 in the last 29 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 73% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 27% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Projector

Very Bright Projector Brightness

With a projector brightness of 8,500 ANSI lumens, the Barco PHXG-91B has a very bright projector brightness compared to most of the other projectors of this type and age. The dimmest projector brightness of 2800:1 contrast ratio data projectors that were released more than two years ago is 2,800 ANSI lumens, the brightest is 8,500 ANSI lumens, and the average projector brightness is 6,600 ANSI lumens.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

XGA (1024x768) Resolution

The PHXG-91B has a maximum resolution of XGA (1024x768). That's 62% less resolution than a 1080p (1920x1080) projector, which is the most frequently found resolution.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a DVI Port

The Barco PHXG-91B has a DVI port, as do most of the other projectors of this age and spec.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has an Ethernet LAN

The PHXG-91B has an Ethernet LAN. Most of the other multimedia projectors of a comparable spec and age to this data projector also have an Ethernet LAN.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Ceiling Mountable

The PHXG-91B is ceiling mountable. Most of the other projectors of a similar spec and age to this data projector also are ceiling mountable.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Video

Does Not Support Full HD

Like most of the other multimedia projectors that came out around the same time as this multimedia projector, the Barco PHXG-91B does not support full HD.

Alternative multimedia projectors which also support full HD that you might want to consider include the Optoma HD151X which also has a higher rating.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

Barco released the PHXG-91B in April 2017.


Performance

Average Noise Level

With a noise level of 44 decibels, the PHXG-91B has a pretty average noise level compared to most of the other data projectors of this age and type.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers barco phxg91b

Other Projectors to Consider

Feedback