Close
Share on
Viewsonic VX2475SMHL4K
Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K
6 Images

Loading image...

Viewsonic VX2475SMHL4K PC Monitor

$325.11
23.6" 12000000:1 LED Jan 2015
Display Diagonal Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Built-In Speaker(s) Release Date $64.35 Electricity cost over 5 years
Six industry awards
Good looking
Good value for money
34 Reviews + 6 Awards
hardwareheaven.com Recommended tomshardware.com Editor Recommended tomshardware.co.uk Editor Recommended technopat.net Editor's Choice
eBay $399.99 Go to Store
SaveCentral Outlet $325.11 Go to Store
Newegg US $393.25 Go to Store
See All 16 Prices from 13 Stores | $325.11 - $482.07 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 23% (23%)

There was a cheaper price of $249.99 on eBay 17 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 76% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 24% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Good Value for Money

Allround-pc.com highlighted in their review that this PC display was good value for money.

Cheap

One customer who bought the Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K concluded that it was cheap.

Mr Nobody wrote “O my freinds told me my eyes cant see above 30 fps so buy 30 hz cheap 4k monitor xD lol” in his review of the Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K.

Good Value for Money

Six people who reviewed this PC monitor considered that it was good value for money. Tomshardware.co.uk said two years ago “HDMI 2.0, low price” in their review of the Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K. Also two years ago Maximumpc.com mentioned “Great panel, decent price”.

Expert website Pcgamer.com mentioned “A nice panel at a good price.”.

Read more Less

Expensive

Two customers who reviewed it mentioned that it was expensive.

Maximumpc.com wrote two years ago “The first 4K panel we checked out was a frighteningly expensive Asus 32-inch IGZO panel; great-looking” in their Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K review and gave the Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K a score of 8 stars. Tomshardware.co.uk gave the product a score of 6 stars and mentioned in their Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K review “ViewSonic's new VX2475Smhl-4K is a 24-inch IPS panel that's currently one of the least expensive Ultra HD monitors available”.

Read more Less

Reviews

Six Industry Awards

Amongst flatpanel monitors of a comparable age and spec, this LCD screen is one of the most highly awarded.

This PC screen received an "Editor's Choice" from Tomshardware.co.uk, Tomshardware.com and Technopat.net all of whom concluded that this Viewsonic LCD screen was fantastic.

This flatpanel monitor was given a "Recommended" award by both Hardwareheaven.com and Pcforalla.idg.se, both of which said that this LCD screen was good.

This medium monitor was given a "Value for Money" award by Allround-pc.com who concluded that this Viewsonic LCD screen was great for its price.

Expert Reviews Are Average

This Viewsonic LCD screen has an average expert rating of 78 out of 100 based on five expert reviews from sites including PC Mag, pcgamer.com, pcforalla.idg.se and PC Welt.de.

Good User Reviews

Based on 16 user reviews this LCD screen has an average user rating of 83 out of 100. Over 73% of reviewers gave this LCD screen either 4 or 5 stars and 80% of those asked said they would recommend buying it to others.

Viewsonic Has Good LCD Screen Reviews

We checked 2,418 user and expert reviews for Viewsonic LCD screens and found that on average Viewsonic has good ratings compared to other brands. We also found that Viewsonic has good ratings specifically within its medium monitors range.

Chart Hide Chart

Design

Good Looking

Five customers said in their reviews that it was good looking.

Amazon Customer gave it a rating of 8 stars and said in their review of this PC monitor “Beautiful screen for working at”. Amazon Customer also wrote “Photos look beautiful” in their review. Dusty9558 said in their review of the Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K on Bhphotovideo.com two years ago “Beautiful image reproduction and great color”.

Read more Less

Easy to Use the Menus

Three Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K reviewers who bought the product considered that it was easy to use the menus.

Two years ago Amazon Customer scored it 7 stars and wrote in their review of this PC monitor “Absolutely love this monitor although it makes my R9 390x go into jumbo jet takeoff mode playing at 4k/60hz with ultra settings”. Richie mentioned on Amazon.co.uk in April last year “I did make a few adjustments to the display settings which was fairly difficult at first with the way the buttons are positioned”.

Read more Less

Easy to Use

Three people who reviewed this PC monitor considered that it was easy to use.

Hardwareheaven.com wrote “The Controls are within easy reach” and gave the product a rating of 5 stars. Amazon Customer mentioned on Amazon.co.uk “Easy on the eyes and a pleasure to use”.

Good Quality

Three people wrote that the product was good quality.

Expert website Techradar.com wrote “This PLS monitor produces an impressive image quality.”. Dave mentioned two years ago “Perfect size and quality for surveillance monitor, TV”.

Not Strong and Durable

One person who reviewed the product considered that it was not strong and durable.

Two years ago expert review site Hardwareheaven.com said in their review of this PC monitor “You can barely go anywhere nowadays without seeing an advert for some sort of 4K capable device”.

Not Well Made

Four people who purchased the product reckoned that it was not well made. Maximumpc.com wrote in their review of the Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K “Screen size too small for 4K, plasticky chassis, limited adjustment” .

Richie said last year “Having done alot of research into buying a monitor I decided to go for this one thinking that yes, most reviews say the build quality and stand is poor” .

Read more Less

Good Picture Quality

Two people mentioned in their reviews that this PC monitor had good picture quality.

Wu Kai Chiu mentioned in their review of the Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K on Amazon.co.uk “Its graphics and sound are superb” and scored the Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K 7 stars.

Good Colour Saturation

Two Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K reviewers thought it had good colour saturation. Techradar mentioned “Great colours and contrast” in their review of the Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K.

Last year Alan Nash wrote “Absolutely brilliant colours and the blackest blacks I've yet seen on a monitor” in his review of the Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K.

Image Ghosting

One Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K owner wrote in their reviews that this PC monitor had image ghosting.

Two years ago I Write Reviews wrote in their Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K review on Amazon.co.uk “Noticeable amount of ghosting” and gave this PC monitor a rating of 4 stars.


Features

Good Features

One customer who bought it concluded that it had good features.

Expert website Gizmochina.com mentioned “Their top end 64GB smartphone costs a meager $350, which is amazing considering its top-end features” in their review of the Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K and rated it 4 stars.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K has a built-in speaker(s), which is unusual. Most of the other similar spec PC displays that have been on the market for around the same time as the VX2475SMHL-4K do not have a built-in speaker(s).

Other PC screens with a built-in speaker(s) currently available that you might also want to consider include the XB2483HSU, or the XB2783HSU both from iiyama or the AOC G2460 ($220.17) which has better reviews.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has Two Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the VX2475SMHL-4K is more than most medium monitors that have been around for around the same time as it. This PC display has an AC cables included, which is the most frequently found cables included found on PC screens that have been available for around the same time as the VX2475SMHL-4K. The cables included "HDMI" is also found on this flatpanel monitor.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Very Fast Response Time

The Viewsonic VX2475SMHL-4K has one of the faster response times (only 2 milliseconds) amongst medium monitors of this age. Across all the comparable spec PC monitors that have been on the market for more than two years the response times range from 1ms to 40ms.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was over two years ago when this medium monitor was released.


Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers viewsonic vx2475smhl4kled, viewsonic 3840x2610, viewsonic 3840x2160, viewsonic 300cdm2, viewsonic 12m1
Barcodes 00766907789713, 05054629815298, 07669077897130

Other PC Monitors to Consider

LG 24MP67

LG
24MP67

$ 329.55
1.5kg lighter weight with stand
38% lighter
$8.93 cheaper to run
$4 More Expensive
User reviews are vastly better
One more DisplayPort
19% cheaper to run
Only one HDMI port
LG 22MP67

LG
22MP67

$ 394.55
User reviews are vastly better
1.6kg lighter weight with stand
43% lighter
$69 More Expensive
LG 23CAV42K

LG
23CAV42K

$ 359.98
79% shallower depth with stand
19% cheaper to run
13% shorter height with stand
$35 More Expensive
Benq XL2430

Benq
XL2430

$ 359.00
1ms faster response time
Hugely better user reviews
32.5mm shallower depth with stand
$34 More Expensive
Lenovo T2454p

Lenovo
T2454p

$ 259.59
$66 Cheaper
Two more DisplayPorts
Seven months newer
Sixty-three times less display colour count
Feedback