Close
Share on
Samsung S32D850T
Samsung S32D850T
87 Images + 6 Videos

Loading image...

Samsung S32D850T PC Monitor

$423.00
$389.94 $33.06 cheaper than 22 days ago
32" LED 741.3mm Jun 2014
B
Display Diagonal Display Width Release Date $94.52 Electricity cost over 5 years
Samsung PC displays have good reviews
Recent price increase of £45.94
Very high running costs
eBay $412.40 Go to Store
PC Rush $389.94 Go to Store
Adorama $399.00 Go to Store
See All 13 Prices from 10 Stores | $389.94 - $859.55 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

Samsung PC Displays Have Good Reviews

Based on 4,765 user and expert reviews, Samsung has good ratings for its PC screens. Samsung also has good ratings specifically for its medium monitors.


Display

Fairly Wide Viewing Angle, Vertical

The viewing angles, vertical of PC monitors of this type and age range from 10° to 180°, and the average viewing angle, vertical is 170°. With a viewing angle, vertical of 178 degrees, the S32D850T has one of the wider viewing angles, vertical amongst medium monitors of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Wide Viewing Angle, Horizontal

The average viewing angle, horizontal of flatpanel monitors of this age and spec is 170°. With a viewing angle, horizontal of 178 degrees, the S32D850T has one of the wider viewing angles, horizontal amongst flatpanel monitors of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $33.06 (8%)

The price has dropped from $423 to $389.94 in the last 22 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 45% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 55% chance that the price will actually go down further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Multimedia

Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

Like most of the other medium monitors that have been on the market for a similar time to the S32D850T, the Samsung S32D850T does not have a built-in speaker(s).

We compared this flatpanel monitor to all the other PC screens with a built-in speaker(s) and we think the Asus CP220 ($349.99), or the LG 24CAV23K-B or the Philips BDM3270 are also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Only One HDMI Port

The S32D850T is a one HDMI port LCD screen. Most of the other medium monitors that have been on the market for a comparable time to the S32D850T have between one and three HDMI ports.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

Samsung released the S32D850T over two years ago.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers ls32d85ktsnenat, s32d850t
Barcodes 00012302564777, 00887276057644, 00887276057651, 04053162536654, 04053162881341, 08592978026233, 08592978064396, 08806086264907, 08806086267137, 08806086294270, 08806086379458, 08806086458870, 08872760576512

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Viewsonic VP2780 vs Samsung S32D850T

Viewsonic VP2780 vs Samsung S32D850T
Viewsonic VP2780 Samsung S32D850T
$ 525.00 $389.94
$78.66 Cheaper to Run
Four More Awards
User Reviews Are a Lot Better
Higher Resolution
$135 More Expensive
3 Times Lower Typical Contrast Ratio

Benq XL2730 vs Samsung S32D850T

Benq XL2730 vs Samsung S32D850T
Benq XL2730 Samsung S32D850T
$ 549.00 $389.94
Nine More Awards
4ms Faster Response Time
45.5W Lower Power Consumption When in PowerSave Mode
User Reviews Are Appreciably Better
$159 More Expensive
Only 2, 3 USB Type-A Downstream Ports

LG 31MU97 vs Samsung S32D850T

LG 31MU97 vs Samsung S32D850T
LG 31MU97 Samsung S32D850T
$ 997.00 $389.94
One More Awards
Lower Power Consumption When in PowerSave Mode
Twice the Resolution
Cheaper to Run by $55.99
$607 More Expensive
Only 1000:1 Typical Contrast Ratio
Feedback