Close
Share on
NEC MultiSync PA302
NEC MultiSync PA302
22 Images

Loading image...

NEC MultiSync PA302 PC Monitor

$2,009.81
30" 2560 X 1600 LED Flat Oct 2013
C
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Display Screen Shape Release Date $126.69 Electricity cost over 5 years
One industry award
Has an ECO mode
Has a built-in USB hub
hardwareinside.de Bronze
PC Rush $2,009.81 Go to Store
Adorama $2,249.00 Go to Store
MP3SuperStore $2,388.99 Go to Store
See All 4 Prices from 4 Stores | $2,009.81 - $2,388.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by $436.82 (22%)

There was a cheaper price of $1,572.99 at Newegg UK 85 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 85% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 15% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

One Industry Award

This flatpanel monitor received a "Bronze" award from websites Hardwareinside.de who concluded that this NEC PC monitor was good.

Excellent Brand

We checked 223 user and expert reviews (including 29 verified purchases) for NEC flatpanel monitors and found that on average NEC has excellent ratings. We also found that NEC has excellent ratings specifically within its medium monitors range. 94% of those that bought a NEC PC screen would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Technical Details

Has an ECO Mode

The MultiSync PA302 has an ECO mode. Most of the other PC screens that have been on the market for around the same time as this PC monitor also have an ECO mode.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a Built-In USB Hub

The MultiSync PA302 has a built-in USB hub. Most of the other PC displays that are a similar age to this PC display do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

2560 X 1600 Pixels Display Resolution

The NEC MultiSync PA302 has a maximum display resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. That's 98% more display resolution than the most frequently found display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The display resolution of all comparable spec PC displays that have been available for more than two years ranges from 1366 x 768 pixels (worst) to 3440 x 1440 pixels (best).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Wide Viewing Angle, Vertical

The narrowest viewing angle, vertical of medium monitors that have been on the market for a similar time to this PC display is 10° and the widest is 180°. The MultiSync PA302 has one of the wider viewing angles, vertical (178 degrees) amongst medium monitors of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The MultiSync PA302 has an HDCP. Most of the other LCD screens that have been available for more than two years also have an HDCP.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Slow Response Time

Across all the PC displays that have been available for a similar time to this PC screen the response times range from 1ms to 40ms, and the average response time is 6.1ms. With a response time of 6 milliseconds, the NEC MultiSync PA302 has one of the slower response times amongst medium monitors of this age.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Features Picture-in-Picture Support

The NEC MultiSync PA302 features Picture-in-Picture support, as do most of the other comparable spec PC displays that have been on the market for a similar time to this PC screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

Features Power Management

The MultiSync PA302 features power management, as do most of the other PC monitors of a similar age and type to this PC monitor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

It was April 2017 when NEC released the MultiSync PA302.


Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers nec pa302, pa302w
Barcodes 00042111364978, 00805736048117, 00805736048131, 00805736048155, 00805736048179, 04053162535954, 04053162585324, 05028695110236, 05028695110380, 08057360481170, 08057360481316, 08057360481552, 08057360481798

Other PC Monitors to Consider

LG 31MU97

LG
31MU97

$ 993.33
$1,016 Cheaper
Five times shallower
0.8W lower power consumption when in PowerSave mode
Only LCD Display
LG 34UC97

LG
34UC97

$ 1,117.85
$892 Cheaper
203mm shallower
Lighter weight with stand
Prad.de review is significantly worse
Eizo ColorEdge CG277

Eizo
ColorEdge CG277

$ 2,190.99
0.7W lower power consumption when in PowerSave mode
32% cheaper to run
4.2kg lighter weight with stand
$181 More Expensive
Samsung ME65B

Samsung
ME65B

$ 999.99
$1,010 Cheaper
Vastly shallower
Vastly bigger display diagonal
Higher running costs over five years by $141.95
Eizo ColorEdge CG247

Eizo
ColorEdge CG247

$ 1,650.00
$360 Cheaper
Vastly lower power consumption when in PowerSave mode
$36.17 cheaper to run
Only two USB 2.0 ports
Neovo RX-32

Neovo
RX-32

$ 1,503.00
$507 Cheaper
Superior energy efficiency rating
2" bigger screen size
Seven months older
Feedback