Close
Share on
NEC AccuSync AS172
NEC AccuSync AS172
5 Images

Loading image...

NEC AccuSync AS172 PC Monitor

$127.49
$114.97 $12.52 cheaper than 7 days ago
17" 1280 X 1024 LED 373.2mm Jan 2014
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Display Width Release Date $22.72 Electricity cost over 5 years
Very low running costs
NEC has excellent LCD screen reviews
Recent price increase of 8%
Tech For Less $114.97 Go to Store
Overstock $149.00 Go to Store
Newegg US $151.76 Go to Store
See All 7 Prices from 7 Stores | $114.97 - $171.49 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $12.52 (10%)

The price has dropped from $127.49 to $114.97 in the last 7 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 72% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 28% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

NEC Has Excellent LCD Screen Reviews

LCD screens produced by NEC are some of the best LCD screens according to average reviews from users and experts. 94% of those that bought a NEC flatpanel monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

1280 X 1024 Pixels Display Resolution

This flatpanel monitor has a display resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels, which is the most frequently found display resolution on comparable spec flatpanel monitors that are a similar age to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Composite Sync

The AccuSync AS172 has a composite sync. Most of the other flatpanel monitors of this spec and age also have a composite sync.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Sync-On-Green (SOG)

The AccuSync AS172 has a sync-on-green (SOG), as do most of the other small monitors that were launched around the same time as this flatpanel monitor.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Separate H/V Sync

The NEC AccuSync AS172 has a separate H/V sync. Most of the other similar spec PC monitors that are a comparable age to this PC screen also have a separate H/V sync.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The NEC AccuSync AS172 has an HDCP, as do most of the other small monitors that were launched around the same time as this LCD screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Wide Viewing Angle, Vertical

The AccuSync AS172 has a fairly wide viewing angle, vertical (170 degrees) compared to most of the other LCD screens of this spec and age. Across all the PC displays that were released more than two years ago the viewing angles, vertical range from 40° to 180°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The NEC AccuSync AS172 has an Energy Star certified, as do most of the other PC displays of a similar age and type to this PC monitor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has Two Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the NEC AccuSync AS172 is more than most PC displays of this spec and age. This PC screen has a VGA cables included, which is the most commonly found cables included found on PC screens of this age and spec. The cables included "AC" is also found on this NEC flatpanel monitor.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

The NEC AccuSync AS172 does not have a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other PC displays of a similar type and age to this PC display also do not have a built-in speaker(s).

There are a number of alternative PC screens which also have a built-in speaker(s) that you might want to look at including the Benq BL902, or the Asus VB199 ($124.99) which also has a higher rating.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

This PC screen was released in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00012302492575, 00805736052039, 08057360520398

Other PC Monitors to Consider

LG 86BH5C

LG
86BH5C

$ 0.00
$112 More Expensive
LG 24MP58VQ

LG
24MP58VQ

$ 168.99
$54 More Expensive
Acer K272HU

Acer
K272HU

$ 215.00
$100 More Expensive
Asus VB199

Asus
VB199

$ 124.99
$10 More Expensive
$1,079 More Expensive
Feedback