Close
Share on
LG 27MC37HQB
LG 27MC37HQ-B

Loading image...

LG 27MC37HQB PC Monitor

$188.35
27" 1920 X 1080 5000000:1 LED Feb 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date $170.94 Electricity cost over 5 years
LG has good reviews for its PC displays
Does not have a built-in speaker(s)
High running costs
PC Rush $188.35 Go to Store
Newegg US $189.99 Go to Store
Sam's Club $199.00 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 3 Stores | $188.35 - $199.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

LG Has Good Reviews for Its PC Displays

We checked 3,721 expert and owner reviews (including 757 verified purchases) for LG flatpanel monitors and found that on average LG has good reviews compared to other manufacturers. We also found that LG has good reviews specifically within its medium monitors range. 89% of those that bought a LG PC display would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The 27MC37HQ-B has an Energy Star certified, as do most of the other flatpanel monitors of a comparable spec and age to this PC screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

The LG 27MC37HQ-B does not have a built-in speaker(s), unlike most of the other flatpanel monitors that have been on the market for a comparable time to this flatpanel monitor.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 36% (36%)

There was a cheaper price of $120.99 at Newegg UK 34 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 52% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 48% chance that the price will actually go up further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Display

1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This PC monitor has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is the most frequently found display resolution on LCD screens of this spec and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers lg electronics 27mc37hqb
Barcodes 00873063004335

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Acer GN246HL vs LG 27MC37HQ-B

Acer GN246HL vs LG 27MC37HQ-B
Acer GN246HL LG 27MC37HQ-B
$ 197.04 $188.35
308.68mm Shallower Depth With Stand
Cheaper to Run by $139.98
9x Shallower
1.4kg Lighter
$9 More Expensive
Taller

Asus MX259 vs LG 27MC37HQ-B

Asus MX259 vs LG 27MC37HQ-B
Asus MX259 LG 27MC37HQ-B
$ 188.99 $188.35
$126.93 Cheaper to Run
Two HDMI Ports
Brighter Display Brightness
73.68mm Shallower Depth With Stand
$1 More Expensive
0.2W Higher Power Consumption When Off

Benq RL2460HT vs LG 27MC37HQ-B

Benq RL2460HT vs LG 27MC37HQ-B
Benq RL2460HT LG 27MC37HQ-B
$ 250.99 $188.35
80% Cheaper to Run
Vastly Shallower
Two More HDMI Ports
Newer by Five Months
$63 More Expensive
91% Taller
Feedback