Close
Share on
LG 24LF4520
LG 24LF4520
21 Images

Loading image...

LG 24LF4520 PC Monitor

$129.99
24" 1366 X 768 LED Dec 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Display Built-In Speaker(s) Release Date $56.23 Electricity cost over 5 years
User reviews are excellent
Reasonably priced
Good picture quality
101 Reviews
Overstock $167.99 Go to Store
Target $129.99 Go to Store
Sam's Club $178.00 Go to Store
See All 4 Prices from 3 Stores | $129.99 - $185.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 9% (9%)

There was a cheaper price of $118.36 at Walmart 30 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 45% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 55% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

User Reviews Are Excellent

On average, based on 101 user reviews the average user rating of this PC screen is exceptional. 70 reviewers (89% of all reviewers) gave this LCD screen either 4 or 5 stars and 100% of those asked said they would recommend buying it to others.

LG Has Good LCD Screen Reviews

Based on 3,721 expert and user reviews (including 757 verified purchases), LG has good reviews for its PC monitors. LG also has good reviews specifically within its medium monitors range. 89% of those that bought a LG PC monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Good Picture Quality

Twelve LG 24LF4520 owners who purchased the LG 24LF4520 concluded that it had good picture quality. Rdkevk mentioned in their LG 24LF4520 review “Exceeded our expectations for picture quality and even sound quality” and gave the product a score of 6 stars. P. Sandefer said in their review of the LG 24LF4520 “The picture quality is good”. Sparkdogg wrote “Very light weight so easy to hang, sharp picture quality” in their review of this PC monitor.

Three LG 24LF4520 owners concluded that it had clear images. Scott E. High mentioned in his review of this PC monitor on Amazon “We ended up receiving 29 channels with wonderful clarity”. Kat Francis mentioned “The screen clarity is perfect and unlike other reviewer's I don't seem to have a problem with sound”. J. Kang mentioned on Amazon “The clarity and color are incredible for such a small tv” in their LG 24LF4520 review and scored it 6 stars.

One LG 24LF4520 reviewer who reviewed the LG 24LF4520 said that it had a wide viewing angle.

Read more Less

Good Sound Quality

Three customers considered that it had good sound quality. Robert Bresnahan mentioned in his review of the LG 24LF4520 “I think the picture and sound quality are excellent” and rated the LG 24LF4520 8 stars. E R Smith wrote “Sound quality is only fair” in their review of the LG 24LF4520 and rated this PC monitor 4 stars.


Design

Nice Design

Seven LG 24LF4520 reviewers said in their reviews that the product was good looking. Sparkdogg mentioned on Amazon “Pretty good sound coming from stereo speakers mounted in the bottom of the TV facing down” in their review of the LG 24LF4520. Last year Damon Lebeouf wrote on Amazon “Picture is great (1080p crammed into a 22' tv is pretty cool”. David wrote “Very crisp picture, great tuner speakers are pretty good for a 24 inch tv under $150” in his review of the LG 24LF4520.

Two people mentioned in their reviews that the LG 24LF4520 was well designed. Kiddo rated this PC monitor 5 stars and mentioned on Amazon “Picture quality is good, easy set up and nice design”.

Read more Less

Easy to Use

Eleven people who purchased the LG 24LF4520 considered that it was easy to setup. Prudent Consumer wrote on Amazon “The TV is easy to set up and use” and gave it a score of 8 stars. Matt gave it a score of 8 stars and he mentioned “I found this to be very user friendly and easy to set-up” in his review of this PC monitor. Richw mentioned “It gets a really great picture, just the right size and was easy to set up” in their LG 24LF4520 review.

Three LG 24LF4520 owners who bought the LG 24LF4520 reckoned that it was easy to use. Richw mentioned in their review of this PC monitor “The remote is simple to use, nice sized with easy to read buttons”. Alan Rc said on Amazon “The layout of the controls is intuitive”. Amazon Customer rated the product 9 stars and said “It is very easy to use.”.

Two customers wrote in their reviews that the LG 24LF4520 was easy to use the menus. Keen Rich mentioned in their review of this PC monitor in April last year “The settings we're easy to configure.” . Mark Buckland mentioned on Amazon “Nice TV, great picture, easy menus” and scored it 8 stars.

Read more Less

Good Product Quality

Twenty-six customers who purchased it wrote that it was good quality. Retvafireman gave it a score of 8 stars and said “Exceptional picture quality!” in their LG 24LF4520 review. Retvafireman also wrote “Sound quality is very good considering size” in their review. Quilter13 wrote last year “My unit is hooked up to an indoor antenna and the picture quality is very good”.

Robust

Three LG 24LF4520 owners who bought it concluded that it was strong and durable. Robert J. Hayden said on Amazon “An Awesome, Sleek, Sturdy, Home Office T.V” and gave it a rating of 7 stars. Robert J. Hayden also mentioned “The design is nice and sleek and very sturdy” in his review. Robert J. Hayden also mentioned “I couldn't believe how sturdy the stand” in his review.

One LG 24LF4520 reviewer said in their reviews that it was well made. S.j. Gokey-Hartsfield wrote “Honestly, this TV is a solid four-star product for me” in their LG 24LF4520 review.

Read more Less

Weight & Dimensions

Good Size

Two customers who reviewed the LG 24LF4520 considered that it was thin. Two years ago Mrs. Kelly Gannon he mentioned “They are also very thin and look great on their walls”. Scott E. High scored this PC monitor 7 stars and he said on Amazon “It came well-packed, was extremely easy to set up, provides a great picture at 720p, has good enough sound, is slim and attractive”.

Two LG 24LF4520 owners thought the LG 24LF4520 was a good size. Two years ago Richw mentioned on Amazon “Nice size, excellent picture, fits my Airstream wall” in their LG 24LF4520 review. In April last year D Kathleen wrote “Very nice size” in their LG 24LF4520 review.

One LG 24LF4520 reviewer mentioned that it was lightweight. Sandi wrote “It is very lightweight and has a great picture”.

Read more Less

Features

Good Technical Features

One person considered that it had good features. Zuddy mentioned on Amazon in April last year “Good sound features” in their LG 24LF4520 review.


Support

Good Technical Guidance

One LG 24LF4520 owner who purchased the LG 24LF4520 wrote that it had good technical guidance. Just G's Opinion said in their review of the LG 24LF4520 on Amazon “I have it in a bedroom which also includes a manual treadmill and I like that I can easily turn this TV slightly to watch it while exercising”.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The 24LF4520 has a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other LCD screens of a comparable age and spec to this flatpanel monitor also have a built-in speaker(s).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The 24LF4520 has a handheld remote control, as do most of the other medium monitors that have been around for a similar time to this flatpanel monitor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has One Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the 24LF4520 is more than most medium monitors that have been on the market for more than a year. This flatpanel monitor has an AC cables included, which is the most frequently found cables included found on medium monitors that have been around for more than a year.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Audio

Acceptable Noise Level

Two customers who reviewed it agreed that it was noisy. Cher G. scored this PC monitor 7 stars and she said “No problem, sound was plenty loud”. Just G's Opinion said on Amazon “Manual treadmills can be noisy and I have no problem hearing the TV with a quick turning up of the volume” in their review of the LG 24LF4520.

One LG 24LF4520 owner wrote in their reviews that this PC monitor was quiet. Two years ago Kiddo wrote “Normal talking is almost inaudible” in their review of the LG 24LF4520.

Read more Less

Display

Only 1366 X 768 Pixels Display Resolution

The 24LF4520 has a maximum display resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. That's 49% less display resolution than the most frequently found display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

A 1366 x 768 pixels display resolution is actually the worst display resolution across all LCD screens of a comparable age and type to this PC display.

A 4096 x 2160 pixels display resolution is the best display resolution amongst comparable types of PC monitor.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Slow Response Time

Flatpanel monitors that have been on the market for a similar time to this flatpanel monitor have response times of between 1ms and 25ms. With a response time of 8.5 milliseconds, the 24LF4520 has a quite slow response time compared to most of the other PC screens of this age and type.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was April 2017 when this medium monitor was released.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers lg electronics 24lf4520
Barcodes 00719192196414, 00719192197602, 00845251098570

Other PC Monitors to Consider

DELL P2414H

DELL
P2414H

$ 149.99
$20 More Expensive
LG 86BH5C

LG
86BH5C

$ 0.00
$97 More Expensive
LG 24MP58VQ

LG
24MP58VQ

$ 168.99
$39 More Expensive
Lenovo X1

Lenovo
X1

$ 209.98
$80 More Expensive
Feedback