Close
Share on
HP Z Display Z34
HP Z Display Z34
10 Images

Loading image...

HP Z Display Z34 PC Monitor

$1,299.99
$674.00 $625.99 cheaper than 54 days ago
34" 3440 X 1440 10000000:1 LED Mar 2015
C
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date $189.04 Electricity cost over 5 years
3440 x 1440 pixels display resolution
9% price drop
Does not have a built-in USB hub
eBay $674.00 Go to Store
B&H Photo $713.00 Go to Store
PC Rush $735.16 Go to Store
See All 7 Prices from 6 Stores | $674.00 - $1,485.51 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Display

3440 X 1440 Pixels Display Resolution

The most display resolution of the Z Display Z34 is 3440 x 1440 pixels. That's over two times the display resolution of a 1920 x 1080 pixels PC screen, which is the most common display resolution.

A 3440 x 1440 pixels display resolution is actually the best display resolution amongst all PC displays that were launched more than two years ago.

The worst display resolution across comparable types of PC display is 1366 x 768 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The HP Z Display Z34 has an HDCP. Most of the other PC screens that have been available for a comparable time to this PC monitor also have an HDCP.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Slow Response Time

The response times of PC monitors of this age and spec range from 1ms to 40ms. With a response time of 8 milliseconds, the Z Display Z34 has one of the slower response times amongst PC monitors of this age.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Reviews

Good Brand

Based on 2,104 user and expert reviews (including 391 verified purchases), HP has good reviews for its PC screens. HP also has good reviews specifically within its medium monitors range compared to other brands. 92% of those that bought a HP flatpanel monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Z Display Z34 has a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other comparable spec PC screens that have been around for around the same time as this PC monitor also have a built-in speaker(s).

There are a number of alternative LCD screens with a built-in speaker(s) currently available which you might also want to look at including the Asus PQ321QE, or the Apple 27" Thunderbolt Display ($1,099.00) which has better reviews; or the Neovo HX-24 which is cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Two HDMI Ports

Most LCD screens of a comparable age and spec to this PC screen have between one and three HDMI ports, including the HP Z Display Z34 which has two HDMI ports.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Have a Built-In USB Hub

The HP Z Display Z34 does not have a built-in USB hub. Most of the other medium monitors that have been available for around the same time as this LCD screen also do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Features Picture-in-Picture Support

The Z Display Z34 features Picture-in-Picture support. Most of the other PC displays of a comparable age and type to this PC display also feature Picture-in-Picture support.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The Z Display Z34 has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other medium monitors that are a comparable age to this PC display also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $625.99 (48%)

The price has dropped from $1,338.99 to $674 in the last 54 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 83% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 17% chance that the price will actually go back up. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This PC screen was released in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers hp inc k1u77a4abu, code k1u77atabu, home k1u77atabu, hp k1u77a4abb, hp k1u77a4abu, hp k1u77atabu, hp 3440x1440, hp inc z34c, k1u77a4aba, k1u77a4uuz, hp 350cdm2, code z34c, home z34c, hp z34c
Barcodes 00888793587409, 00888793587416, 00888793587423, 00888793587430, 00888793587447, 00888793587454, 00888793587461, 00888793587478, 00888793587485, 00888793587492, 00888793587508, 00888793587515, 00888793587522, 00888793587539, 00888793587546, 00888793587553, 00888793587560, 00889296522225, 00889296522232, 00889296522249, 00889296522256, 00889296649328

Other PC Monitors to Consider

LG 31MU97 vs HP Z Display Z34

LG 31MU97 vs HP Z Display Z34
LG 31MU97 HP Z Display Z34
$ 997.00 $674.00
1,056.93M More Display Colour Count
41.5mm Shallower
43% Cheaper to Run
3ms Faster Response Time
$323 More Expensive
Older by Six Months

Acer B326 vs HP Z Display Z34

Acer B326 vs HP Z Display Z34
Acer B326 HP Z Display Z34
$ 768.97 $674.00
9.2kg Lighter Weight With Stand
52% Cheaper to Run
1,053.23M More Display Colour Count
32.94mm Shallower
$95 More Expensive
One Less HDMI Port

LG 34UC97 vs HP Z Display Z34

LG 34UC97 vs HP Z Display Z34
LG 34UC97 HP Z Display Z34
$ 1,117.85 $674.00
More Display Colour Count
Expert Reviews Are Significantly Better
Faster Response Time
8W Higher RMS Rated Audio Power
$444 More Expensive
Appreciably Lower User Review Score
Feedback