Share on
HP L1906
HP L1906
3 Images

Loading image...

HP L1906 PC Monitor

19" 1280 X 960 LCD 422mm Apr 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Display Width Release Date $74.37 Electricity cost over 5 years
One industry award
Nice design
Price increase of £13.79
7 Reviews + 1 Award Editor's Choice
eBay $89.95 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | $89.95 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product


Price Has Gone Up by 8% (8%)

There was a cheaper price of $82.75 on eBay 4 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 90% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 10% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


One Industry Award

This PC display was given an "Editor's Choice" award by review sites who said that this PC screen was brilliant.

Good Brand

Based on 2,104 user and expert reviews, HP has good ratings for its flatpanel monitors. HP also has good ratings specifically within its small monitors range compared to other brands.

Expert Reviews Are Poor

Six experts from sites including, PC, and Good Gear have rated this PC display on average 60 out of 100. That puts this HP LCD screen in the bottom 15% of all the flatpanel monitors of a similar type and age.


Nice Design

A number of people who purchased the HP L1906 reckoned that it was good looking. mentioned on expert website Good Gear “The finish is elegant”. said in their HP L1906 review “The OSD controls are pretty st”. Expert website said “Plain unit displays reasonably good-looking text” in their HP L1906 review.

Easy to Use

A number of people who purchased this PC monitor said that it was easy to setup.


Several customers wrote that the product was well made.

Good Product Quality

A few customers said in their reviews that the HP L1906 was good quality. said on expert review site twelve years ago “Easy to set up and use; good image quality; easy-to-navigate onscreen menu”. Expert website said in their review of the HP L1906 “The monitors overall build quality is excellent” although they rated this PC monitor 50 out of 100.

Good Picture Quality

Several people who reviewed the product concluded that it had good picture quality.


Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

The HP L1906 does not have a built-in speaker(s), although this is within the context that most of the other small monitors that were launched around the same time as this PC screen also do not have a built-in speaker(s).

It is worth considering alternative LCD screens which also have a built-in speaker(s) including the Hanns.G HL205, the AOC E950, or the Edge10 ET190a.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit


Only 1280 X 960 Pixels Display Resolution

The HP L1906 has a maximum display resolution of 1280 x 960 pixels. That's 86% less display resolution than a 4096 x 2160 pixels PC display, which is the most frequently found display resolution. The display resolution of all similar spec PC displays that were launched more than two years ago ranges from 1280 x 768 pixels to 5120 x 2880 pixels.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Narrow Viewing Angle, Vertical

At only 130 degrees, the HP L1906 has a fairly narrow viewing angle, vertical compared to most of the other similar spec PC monitors that have been around for more than two years. The average viewing angle, vertical of small monitors that were released more than two years ago is 140°, and the viewing angles, vertical range from 40° to 180°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Narrow Viewing Angle, Horizontal

Across all the small monitors that have been on the market for a similar time to this PC display the viewing angles, horizontal range from 40° to 180°, and the average viewing angle, horizontal is 150°. At only 140 degrees, the HP L1906 has a quite narrow viewing angle, horizontal compared to most of the other small monitors that have been available for around the same time as this PC display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 04056572619139

Other PC Monitors to Consider

HP P202


$ 74.99
$15 Cheaper