Close
Share on
HP EliteDisplay S270
HP EliteDisplay S270
39 Images + 1 Video

Loading image...

HP EliteDisplay S270 PC Monitor

$346.88
27" 1920 X 1080 10000000:1 LED Nov 2014
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date $72.30 Electricity cost over 5 years
One industry award
Does not have a built-in USB hub
Price has increased by £17.00
vido.com.ua Recommended
PC Rush $346.88 Go to Store
CARiD $350.78 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | $346.88 - $350.78 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 45% (45%)

There was a cheaper price of $189.96 on eBay 89 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 78% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 22% chance that the price will actually go back down. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

One Industry Award

The expert at websites Vido.com.ua said that concluded that they would endorse this PC screen and gave it their "Recommended" award.

Good Expert Reviews

This PC monitor received an expert rating of 80% from prad.de.

HP Has Good Reviews for Its LCD Screens

We checked 2,104 user and expert reviews (including 391 verified purchases) for HP flatpanel monitors and found that on average HP has good ratings compared to other brands. We also found that HP has good ratings specifically for its medium monitors. 92% of those that bought a HP PC monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The HP EliteDisplay S270 has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other medium monitors that have been around for more than two years.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative PC screens with a built-in speaker(s) currently available including the Benq BL3200 ($399.00), the Acer B326 ($499.99), or the Eizo Foris FS2434 ($399.00) which has better reviews.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Two HDMI Ports

The EliteDisplay S270 is a two HDMI port flatpanel monitor. Most of the other PC displays of this age and type have between one and three HDMI ports.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Have a Built-In USB Hub

The EliteDisplay S270 does not have a built-in USB hub. Most of the other LCD screens of this type and age also do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Has an HDCP

The EliteDisplay S270 has an HDCP, as do most of the other PC screens of a comparable age and type to this PC display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Slow Response Time

The fastest response time of LCD screens that were released more than two years ago is 1ms and the slowest is 40ms. With a response time of 8 milliseconds, the HP EliteDisplay S270 has one of the slower response times amongst PC monitors of this age.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This flatpanel monitor has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is the most frequently found display resolution on PC screens of a similar age and spec to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The EliteDisplay S270 has an Energy Star certified, as do most of the other medium monitors that came out more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was April 2017 when this medium monitor was released.

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00888793565582, 00888793565599, 00888793565605, 00888793565612, 00888793565629, 00888793565636, 00888793565643, 00888793565650, 00888793565667, 00888793565674, 00888793565681, 00888793565698, 00888793565704, 00888793565711, 00888793565728, 00888793565735, 00888793565742, 00888793565759, 00888793565766, 00888793565773, 00888793565780, 00888793565797, 00888793565803, 00888793565810, 00888793565827, 00888793565834, 00888793565841, 00888793565858, 00888793565865, 00888793565872

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Samsung S27D590 vs HP EliteDisplay S270

Samsung S27D590 vs HP EliteDisplay S270
Samsung S27D590 HP EliteDisplay S270
$ 299.99 $346.88
$47 Cheaper
Hugely Better Review from Prad.de
4ms Faster Response Time
2x Lower Maximum Power Consumption
Only One HDMI Port
Only Two Loudspeakers

DELL U2413 vs HP EliteDisplay S270

DELL U2413 vs HP EliteDisplay S270
DELL U2413 HP EliteDisplay S270
$ 349.99 $346.88
Significantly More Display Colour Count
Considerably Better Expert Reviews
1920 X 1200 Pixels Display Resolution
188.7mm Narrower Width With Stand
$3 More Expensive
One Less HDMI Port

LG 24GM77 vs HP EliteDisplay S270

LG 24GM77 vs HP EliteDisplay S270
LG 24GM77 HP EliteDisplay S270
$ 349.99 $346.88
Vastly Better Prad.de Review
Faster Response Time
Expert Reviews Are Appreciably Better
Two HDMI Ports
$3 More Expensive
Lower Typical Contrast Ratio
Feedback