Close
Share on
HP EliteDisplay E271i
HP EliteDisplay E271i
2 Images

Loading image...

HP EliteDisplay E271i PC Monitor

$233.38
27" 1920 X 1080 May 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Release Date
One industry award
Good product quality
Reasonably priced
11 Reviews + 1 Award
hardware.info Bronze Award
eBay $261.61 Go to Store
Overstock $272.99 Go to Store
Made Technology $233.38 Go to Store
See All 12 Prices from 8 Stores | $233.38 - $567.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 40% (40%)

There was a cheaper price of $140 on eBay 17 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 89% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 11% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

One Industry Award

The expert at review sites Hardware.info wrote that this PC screen was good and gave it their "Bronze" award.

Good Expert Reviews

This HP PC monitor received a score of 80% from PC display expert review website PC Mag.

Owner Reviews Are Excellent

On average, people who bought this LCD screen rated it as terrific. 5 reviewers (100% of all reviewers) gave this PC display the highest possible rating of 5 stars. This puts this PC monitor in the top 20% of all the PC screens of this age and spec when ranked by average owner review score.

HP Has Good Reviews for Its PC Monitors

Based on 2,104 user and expert reviews (including 391 verified purchases), HP has good ratings for its LCD screens. HP also has good ratings specifically within its medium monitors range compared to other manufacturers. 92% of those that bought a HP flatpanel monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.

Chart Hide Chart

Design

Good Product Quality

Three customers who reviewed the HP EliteDisplay E271i reckoned that it was good quality. Expert review site Tomshardware.co.uk mentioned “It boasts superb build quality, excellent results in almost all of our benchmarks”. Anthony M. mentioned on Newegg.com “It is very high Quality” and scored it 10 stars. Anthony M. also wrote “You will have a hard time finding a more high quality Monitor (with 3 year Warranty) at 1920 X 1080 in this price range” in his review.

Robust

One customer said in their reviews that the product was well made.

Not Good Looking

One customer reckoned that it was not good looking. Newegg.com wrote “This screen is pretty good, with a semi matte finish” in their review of the HP EliteDisplay E271i.


Good Picture Quality

One person said in their reviews that the HP EliteDisplay E271i had clear images. Chrisb wrote in their HP EliteDisplay E271i review on Amazon “Clarity is great”.


Features

Good Features

Two owners wrote in their reviews that it had good features. Newegg.com mentioned two years ago “This is an incredible Monitor with a lot of great features”.


Display

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This PC display has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is typical of many similar spec PC displays that have been on the market for a comparable time to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This PC display was released in April 2017.


Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00887758271483

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Benq XL2430

Benq
XL2430

$ 252.99
Five more awards
Expert reviews are better
$20 More Expensive
DELL UZ2315H

DELL
UZ2315H

$ 242.99
Three more awards
Newer by one month
$10 More Expensive
LG 24GM77

LG
24GM77

$ 349.99
Six more awards
Much better expert reviews
$117 More Expensive
Asus VG248QE

Asus
VG248QE

$ 229.99
$3 Cheaper
Twelve more awards
Ten months older
Asus MG278Q

Asus
MG278Q

$ 508.99
Four more awards
Considerably better expert reviews
Newer by two months
$276 More Expensive
Asus MG279Q

Asus
MG279Q

$ 549.00
Eighteen more awards
Better expert reviews
$316 More Expensive
Feedback