Close
Share on
HP EliteDisplay E232e
HP EliteDisplay E232e
51 Images

Loading image...

HP EliteDisplay E232e PC Monitor

$340.41
$178.08 $162.33 cheaper than 57 days ago
23" 1920 X 1080 5000000:1 LED Jan 2016
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date $58.32 Electricity cost over 5 years
Has a built-in USB hub
HP has good PC screen reviews
Does not have a built-in speaker(s)
PC Rush $178.08 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | $178.08 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $162.33 (48%)

The price has dropped from $340.41 to $178.08 in the last 57 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 51% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 49% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Ports & Interfaces

Has a Built-In USB Hub

The EliteDisplay E232 Head Only has a built-in USB hub, which is unusual. Most of the other PC screens of this spec and age do not have a built-in USB hub.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Reviews

HP Has Good PC Screen Reviews

Based on 2,104 owner and expert reviews (including 391 verified purchases), HP has good reviews for its PC screens. HP also has good reviews specifically for its medium monitors compared to other manufacturers. 92% of those that bought a HP flatpanel monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

Has an HDCP

The HP EliteDisplay E232 Head Only has an HDCP. Most of the other flatpanel monitors of this age and spec also have an HDCP.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This flatpanel monitor has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is the most commonly found display resolution on PC screens of a comparable age and spec to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Slow Response Time

With a response time of 7 milliseconds, the HP EliteDisplay E232 Head Only has a quite slow response time compared to most of the other comparable spec PC displays that were launched more than a year ago. Across all the flatpanel monitors of this age and spec the response times range from 1ms to 25ms, and the average response time is 5.3ms.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The EliteDisplay E232 Head Only has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other flatpanel monitors of this age and type also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has Three Cables Included

The HP EliteDisplay E232 Head Only has a greater number of cables included than most comparable spec PC monitors that have been available for more than a year. This LCD screen has an AC cables included, which is the most commonly found cables included found on medium monitors that have been available for a similar time to this PC screen. The cables included "USB" and "VGA" are also found on this HP PC screen.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

The EliteDisplay E232 Head Only does not have a built-in speaker(s), unlike most of the other comparable spec PC screens that have been available for a similar time to this PC screen which have a built-in speaker(s).

It is worth considering other flatpanel monitors which also have a built-in speaker(s) including the Samsung S27E450 which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was April 2017 when this PC display was released.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers home n3c09atabu, warranty e232e, hp n3c09aaabu, hp n3c09atabu, hp n3c09aaabb, m1n98atabu, home e232e, n3c09aauuz, hp e232e
Barcodes 00725184025631, 00725184025648, 00725184025655, 00725184025662, 00725184025679, 00725184025686, 00725184025693, 00725184025709, 00889296457459, 00889296457466, 00889296457473, 00889296457480, 00889296457497, 00889296457503, 00889296457510, 00889296457527, 00889296457534, 00889296457541, 00889296457558, 00889296457565, 00889296457572, 00889296457589, 00889296457596, 00889296457602, 00889296457619, 00889296457626, 00889296457633, 00889296457640, 00889296457657, 00889296457664

Other PC Monitors to Consider

DELL P2314H vs HP EliteDisplay E232e

DELL P2314H vs HP EliteDisplay E232e
DELL P2314H HP EliteDisplay E232e
$ 170.00 $178.08
$8 Cheaper
52% Shorter Height With Stand
$11.41 Cheaper to Run
Four USB Type-A Downstream Ports
0.07W Higher Power Consumption When Off
23% Heavier Weight With Stand

VG2239 vs EliteDisplay E232e

Viewsonic VG2239 vs HP EliteDisplay E232e
Viewsonic VG2239 HP EliteDisplay E232e
$ 95.00 $178.08
$83 Cheaper
Higher Contrast Ratio
Higher Typical Contrast Ratio
31% Cheaper to Run
Only Two USB Type-A Downstream Ports
One Less USB 2.0 Port

Philips 247E6 vs HP EliteDisplay E232e

Philips 247E6 vs HP EliteDisplay E232e
Philips 247E6 HP EliteDisplay E232e
$ 79.99 $178.08
$98 Cheaper
Cheaper to Run by $17.27
Hugely Lighter Weight With Stand
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
Five Months Older
24% Higher Power Consumption When Off
Feedback