Close
Share on
Eizo ColorEdge CG247
Eizo ColorEdge CG247
7 Images

Loading image...

Eizo ColorEdge CG247 PC Monitor

$1,600.00
24.1" 1920 X 1200 1000:1 LED Jun 2014
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date $68.37 Electricity cost over 5 years
Eizo has good reviews for its PC screens
Expensive
Does not have a built-in speaker(s)
eBay $1,600.00 Go to Store
B&H Photo $1,944.00 Go to Store
Antonline $1,828.93 Go to Store
See All 9 Prices from 6 Stores | $1,600.00 - $1,989.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 11% (11%)

There was a cheaper price of $1,650 on eBay 11 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 38% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 62% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Eizo Has Good Reviews for Its PC Screens

Medium monitors manufactured by Eizo have good reviews on average compared to other brands. We also checked the reviews for all LCD screens (not just medium monitors) and found that Eizo also has good reviews across its entire range.


Display

1920 X 1200 Pixels Display Resolution

The most display resolution of the ColorEdge CG247 is 1920 x 1200 pixels. That's 11% more display resolution than the most common display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Across all medium monitors that have been around for a comparable time to the ColorEdge CG247 the display resolution ranges from 1366 x 768 pixels to 3440 x 1440 pixels.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Wide Viewing Angle, Vertical

With a viewing angle, vertical of 178 degrees, the ColorEdge CG247 has one of the wider viewing angles, vertical amongst medium monitors of this age. Across all the PC screens of a comparable spec and age to the ColorEdge CG247 the viewing angles, vertical range from 10° to 180°, and the average viewing angle, vertical is 170°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Wide Viewing Angle, Horizontal

With a viewing angle, horizontal of 178 degrees, the ColorEdge CG247 has a quite wide viewing angle, horizontal compared to most of the other flatpanel monitors of a similar age and spec to the ColorEdge CG247. The average viewing angle, horizontal of medium monitors that have been on the market for a comparable time to the ColorEdge CG247 is 170°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Slow Response Time

At 7.7 milliseconds, the Eizo ColorEdge CG247 has a fairly slow response time compared to most of the other medium monitors that have been around for a similar time to the ColorEdge CG247. The fastest response time of PC screens that are a similar age to the ColorEdge CG247 is 1ms and the slowest is 40ms.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has One Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the Eizo ColorEdge CG247 is more than most comparable spec PC displays that have been around for around the same time as it. This Eizo PC monitor has an AC cables included, which is the most frequently found cables included found on comparable spec flatpanel monitors that came out more than two years ago.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

The ColorEdge CG247 does not have a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other PC screens that have been available for around the same time as the ColorEdge CG247 also do not have a built-in speaker(s).

We compared all the other PC monitors which also have a built-in speaker(s) to this flatpanel monitor and we think the Neovo RX-32 ($1,503), or the LG 31MU97 ($993.33) or the Eizo FlexScan EV3237 ($1,708.99) are also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Only One HDMI Port

The ColorEdge CG247 is a one HDMI port flatpanel monitor. Most of the other PC screens of a similar age and type to the ColorEdge CG247 have between one and three HDMI ports.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This flatpanel monitor has been on the market for over two years.


Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00690592037340, 04995047044314, 05054629644898

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Eizo FlexScan EV3237

Eizo
FlexScan EV3237

$ 1,708.99
Shallower
54% faster response time
One more DisplayPort
$109 More Expensive
Feedback