Close
Share on
Benq EW2750ZL
Benq EW2750ZL
7 Images + 1 Video

Loading image...

Benq EW2750ZL PC Monitor

$179.00
27" 1920 X 1080 20000000:1 LED May 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date $90.50 Electricity cost over 5 years
One industry award
Good size
Does not have good features
35 Reviews + 1 Award
chip.com.my Recommended
eBay $250.00 Go to Store
B&H Photo $179.00 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 2 Stores | $179.00 - $319.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by $37 (21%)

There was a cheaper price of $142 at Newegg UK 76 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 51% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 49% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

One Industry Award

The author at one expert review site concluded that they would endorse this PC screen. Chip.com.my gave this PC display a "Recommended" award.

Expert Reviews Are Average

Two experts from sites including Trusted Reviews and examiner.com have rated this PC screen on average 75%.

Owner Reviews Are Excellent

On average, EW2750ZL owners rated this LCD screen as brilliant. 19 reviewers (96% of all reviewers) gave this LCD screen either 4 or 5 stars and 100% of those asked said they would recommend buying it to others.

Benq Has Excellent PC Screen Reviews

We checked 10,156 user and expert reviews (including 868 verified purchases) for Benq flatpanel monitors and found that on average Benq has excellent reviews compared to other manufacturers. We also found that Benq has excellent reviews specifically for its medium monitors. 96% of those that bought a Benq LCD screen would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.

Chart Hide Chart

Weight & Dimensions

Good Size

Two Benq EW2750ZL reviewers who reviewed the Benq EW2750ZL reckoned that it was thin. Two years ago Marlon D. wrote “It shouldn't be considered a con as this is the thinnest bezel I've seen so far” in his review of this PC monitor.

One Benq EW2750ZL reviewer who bought the product wrote that it was heavy and bulky.

Read more Less

Audio

Acceptable Noise Level

One Benq EW2750ZL reviewer who bought the product concluded that it was quiet. Last year Audiovisualgroup said “The MX631ST gives the benefit of short throw with very clear and crisp image projection and is quiet to boot!” in their review of this PC monitor.


Design

Easy to Use

One Benq EW2750ZL reviewer said in their reviews that it was easy to use the menus. Tyler W. wrote on Newegg.com “I picked up two of these and both required the exact same color calibration settings to be close to perfect”. One Benq EW2750ZL reviewer who purchased the Benq EW2750ZL considered that it was easy to setup. Mr S. wrote “Very simple to set up and use” and rated it 9 stars.

One customer who bought the product concluded that it was easy to use. S Mccreery wrote on Amazon in April last year “One star knocked off because the buttons at the back are so fiddly to use & i often press the wrong button if i'm adjusting something” and gave this PC monitor a score of 6 stars.

Read more Less

Good Product Quality

Three Benq EW2750ZL owners who purchased it wrote that it was good quality. Two years ago Ernesto H. mentioned “I really was amazed at the quality of color and image, easy to read text, watch movies or play video games”. Amazon Customer said on Amazon last year “Quality is superb”. Two years ago Mr. M. Eisenhuth mentioned on Amazon “Great quality whether it's the sturdy stand or the tiny bezel Great number of inputs Very comprehensive menu Cons”.

Well Made

Three people wrote that it was well made. Chip.com.my said “Solid build” in their review of this PC monitor. Trusted Reviews wrote in their Benq EW2750ZL review “Solid colour reproduction”. Ministerofgreyareas wrote “Very solid, short throw, large” in their review of the Benq EW2750ZL and scored the product 7 stars.

One person who bought the Benq EW2750ZL considered that it was strong and durable.

Read more Less

Well Designed

Two customers reckoned that it was well designed. In April last year Trusted Reviews said “Goodlooking, light design” in their review of the Benq EW2750ZL. Trustedreviews.com said in their review of this PC monitor on expert review site Trusted Reviews “What is the BenQ EW2750ZL? This BenQ monitor is a good-looking piece of kit, with smarter design and a smaller bezel than most other screens in its class”.

Two customers wrote in their reviews that this PC monitor was good looking. Eric J. Traynor said on Amazon “An excellent stylish monitor”. One Benq EW2750ZL owner who purchased it said that it had a thin frame.

Read more Less

Good Picture Quality

Two customers wrote that it had good colour saturation. Mr. M. Eisenhuth said “Is bright enough to show all colours vibrantly” in their Benq EW2750ZL review. One person said in their reviews that the Benq EW2750ZL had image ghosting. Aaron R. wrote in his review of the Benq EW2750ZL on Newegg.com “It really makes the games look nice and eliminates the ghosting issue”.

One customer concluded that the product had a wide viewing angle. S Mccreery mentioned in their review of this PC monitor on Amazon “Viewing angle is fine”.

Read more Less

Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The EW2750ZL has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other PC screens that were launched around the same time as this LCD screen.

We compared this flatpanel monitor to all the other PC displays with a built-in speaker(s) and we think the Asus VX279Q ($277.85), the LG 34UC87C ($849.99), and the Philips BDM3275UP/75 which has better reviews is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Two HDMI Ports

The EW2750ZL is a two HDMI port LCD screen. Most of the other similar spec LCD screens that have been around for a comparable time to this flatpanel monitor have between one and three HDMI ports.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Headphone Out

The EW2750ZL has a headphone out. Most of the other PC displays of a comparable spec and age to this PC display also have a headphone out.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Has an HDCP

The Benq EW2750ZL has an HDCP. Most of the other comparable spec LCD screens that have been available for more than a year also have an HDCP.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This LCD screen has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is typical of many PC screens that were released more than a year ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The EW2750ZL has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other medium monitors that were launched more than a year ago also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features

Does Not Have Good Features

Two customers who reviewed it concluded that it did not have good features. Trusted Reviews said “Missing many adjustibility features”.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This Benq PC monitor has been on the market since April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 04718755057380

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Acer GN246HL vs Benq EW2750ZL

Acer GN246HL vs Benq EW2750ZL
Acer GN246HL Benq EW2750ZL
$ 182.99 $179.00
4x Shallower
Faster Response Time
45% Cheaper to Run
A Lot Lighter
$4 More Expensive
One Less HDMI Port

DELL P2414H vs Benq EW2750ZL

DELL P2414H vs Benq EW2750ZL
DELL P2414H Benq EW2750ZL
$ 149.99 $179.00
$29 Cheaper
Shallower
$20.75 Cheaper to Run
37% Shorter
10 Times Lower Contrast Ratio
3 Times Lower Typical Contrast Ratio

Philips 220B4 vs Benq EW2750ZL

Philips 220B4 vs Benq EW2750ZL
Philips 220B4 Benq EW2750ZL
$ 179.99 $179.00
Two Times Lower Power Consumption in Economy Mode
62% Cheaper to Run
135.9mm Shallower
32% Shorter
$1 More Expensive
Older by Over Two Years
Feedback