Close
Share on
AOC E2460SD2
AOC E2460SD2
13 Images

Loading image...

AOC E2460SD2 PC Monitor

$144.55
24" 1920 X 1080 20000000:1 LCD Apr 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date $38.45 Electricity cost over 5 years
Running costs are very low
AOC PC monitors have good reviews
Does not have a built-in speaker(s)
beachaudio $144.55 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | $144.55 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

AOC PC Monitors Have Good Reviews

We checked 5,597 expert and owner reviews (including 599 verified purchases) for AOC PC monitors and found that on average AOC has good ratings compared to other brands. We also found that AOC has good ratings specifically for its medium monitors. 96% of those that bought a AOC PC monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

Has an HDCP

The AOC E2460SD2 has an HDCP. Most of the other flatpanel monitors of a similar spec and age to this flatpanel monitor also have an HDCP.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Fast Response Time

The response times of PC monitors of a comparable age and type to this LCD screen range from 1ms to 40ms. The E2460SD2 has one of the fastest response times (only 1 millisecond) amongst medium monitors of this age.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Narrow Viewing Angle, Horizontal

The E2460SD2 has one of the narrower viewing angles, horizontal (only 170 degrees) amongst similar spec PC screens of this age. Across all the PC monitors that have been available for around the same time as this PC monitor the viewing angles, horizontal range from 18° to 1,800°, and the average viewing angle, horizontal is 170°.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This LCD screen has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is typical of many LCD screens that have been on the market for a similar time to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The E2460SD2 has an Energy Star certified. Most of the other LCD screens that are a similar age to this LCD screen also have an Energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has Three Cables Included

The E2460SD2 has a greater number of cables included than most comparable spec LCD screens that have been around for more than two years. This PC display has an AC cables included, which is the most commonly found cables included found on medium monitors that have been around for around the same time as this LCD screen. The cables included "DVI" and "VGA" are also found on this PC monitor.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Multimedia

Does Not Have a Built-In Speaker(s)

The E2460SD2 does not have a built-in speaker(s), unlike most of the other PC screens that were released around the same time as this PC screen.

We think you might also be interested in alternative LCD screens which also have a built-in speaker(s) including the AOC E2470, or the HP S2331a ($125.22) or the Viewsonic VX2252 ($115.53).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 9% (9%)

There was a cheaper price of $131.93 at PC Rush 67 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 43% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 57% chance that the price will actually go back down. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This flatpanel monitor was released in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 04038986145213, 05054629923610

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Acer G246H

Acer
G246H

$ 131.48
$13 Cheaper
Benq GL2450

Benq
GL2450

$ 149.00
$4 More Expensive
LG 24MP58VQ

LG
24MP58VQ

$ 168.99
$24 More Expensive
$84 More Expensive
LG 86BH5C

LG
86BH5C

$ 5,247.62
$5,103 More Expensive
Feedback