Close
Share on
Acer X34
Acer X34
25 Images + 28 Videos

Loading image...

Acer X34 PC Monitor

$1,393.96
34" 3440 X 1440 100000000:1 LED Sep 2016
C
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date $110.61 Electricity cost over 5 years
Acer has good PC display reviews
Only released eight months ago
Has a built-in speaker(s)
125 Reviews + 9 Awards
legitreviews.com Recommended overclockersclub.com Gold eteknix.com Gamer's Choice hothardware.com Editor's Choice
PC Rush $1,393.96 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | $1,393.96 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by $569.97 (41%)

There was a cheaper price of $823.99 at Newegg UK 10 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 77% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 23% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Acer Has Good PC Display Reviews

Based on 3,845 user and expert reviews, Acer has good ratings for its flatpanel monitors. Acer also has good ratings specifically within its medium monitors range compared to other manufacturers.


Other

Only Released Eight Months Ago

This flatpanel monitor has only been on the market for eight months.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

Like most of the other medium monitors that were launched around the same time as the X34, the Acer X34 has a built-in speaker(s).

It may also be worth also looking at one of the other PC displays with a built-in speaker(s) currently available including the Philips 272B7QPTKEB which has better reviews.

We compared all the other PC monitors which also have a built-in speaker(s) to this flatpanel monitor and we think the U2777PQU, or the AG271Ug both from AOC is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

3440 X 1440 Pixels Display Resolution

The most display resolution of the Acer X34 is 3440 x 1440 pixels. That's over two times the display resolution of the most frequently found display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

This LCD screen's display resolution (3440 x 1440 pixels) is in fact the best display resolution across all flatpanel monitors that were launched in the last year.

The worst display resolution amongst comparable types of LCD screen is 1366 x 768 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has Four Cables Included

The Acer X34 has a greater number of cables included than most medium monitors that have been on the market for the last year. This PC screen has an AC cables included, which is the most frequently found cables included found on new PC displays. The cables included "DisplayPort", "HDMI" and "USB" are also found on this Acer PC monitor.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers warranty umcx0eea01, acer acex34adix, acer umcb0ee001, acer umcb0ee005, acer umcx0eea01, acer umcx1ee006, acer 3440x1440, acer cpb6zs00, acer n164019w, acer cpb6za00, acer 300cdm2, acer 100m1, pumps x34a, acer kht6g, acer x34a
Barcodes 00635131604720, 00888863241781, 04713392114700, 04713392279171, 04713392510885, 04713392510915

Other PC Monitors to Consider

Acer Z35 bmiphz

Acer
Z35 bmiphz

$ 1,121.99
$272 Cheaper
Energy efficiency rating is higher
Lower annual energy consumption
Vastly less display colour count
HP Z32x

HP Z32x vs Acer X34

$ 1,253.33
$141 Cheaper
One more HDMI port
A lot shallower
Higher running costs over five years by $53.07
$48 Cheaper
Two times shallower
39% bigger screen size
63x less display colour count
$410 Cheaper
Two HDMI ports
5.2mm shorter
58% deeper
HP Z30I

HP
Z30I

$ 0.00
Energy efficiency rating is higher
Brighter display brightness
63x less display colour count
Asus PG348Q

Asus
PG348Q

$ 1,050.00
$344 Cheaper
Two months newer
More display colour count
20% slower response time
Feedback