Close
Share on
Acer UM.UV6AA.C02
Acer UM.UV6AA.C02
7 Images

Loading image...

Acer UM.UV6AA.C02 PC Monitor

$129.99
$124.00 $5.99 cheaper than 47 days ago
23.6" 1920 X 1080 100000000:1 LED May 2015
Display Diagonal Display Resolution Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Release Date $46.05 Electricity cost over 5 years
Acer has good reviews for its PC monitors
Has four cables included
Only 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution
Overstock $132.18 Go to Store
B&H Photo $124.00 Go to Store
Newegg US $124.00 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 6 Stores | $124.00 - $152.28 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $5.99 (5%)

The price has dropped from $129.99 to $124 in the last 47 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 82% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 18% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

Acer Has Good Reviews for Its PC Monitors

We checked 4,255 owner and expert reviews (including 791 verified purchases) for Acer LCD screens and found that on average Acer has good ratings. We also found that Acer has good ratings specifically within its medium monitors range. 93% of those that bought a Acer PC display would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Packaging Content

Has Four Cables Included

The number of cables included found on the UM.UV6AA.C02 is more than most LCD screens of a similar age and spec to it. This Acer PC display has an AC cables included, which is the most commonly found cables included found on flatpanel monitors of a similar age and spec to this flatpanel monitor. The cables included "DVI", "HDMI" and "VGA" are also found on this LCD screen.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Only 1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This PC monitor has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is the most commonly found display resolution on LCD screens of this spec and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was April 2017 when Acer released the UM.UV6AA.C02.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers acer america umuv6aac02, acer america v246hql, acer umuv6aac02, acer v246hql, acer af402a
Barcodes 00807034593092, 00809393876823, 00888863072903

Other PC Monitors to Consider

LG 86BH5C

LG
86BH5C

$ 0.00
$103 More Expensive
LG 24MP58VQ

LG
24MP58VQ

$ 168.99
$45 More Expensive
DELL E2715H

DELL
E2715H

$ 219.99
$96 More Expensive
$55 Cheaper
Feedback