Share on
Acer B276HL
Acer B276HL
7 Images

Loading image...

Acer B276HL PC Monitor

27" 100000000:1 LED Flat Sep 2015
Display Diagonal Contrast Ratio (dynamic) Display Screen Shape Release Date $57.31 Electricity cost over 5 years
Acceptable noise level
Easy to use
Acer PC screens have good reviews
6 Reviews
Best Buy $286.99 Go to Store
PC Rush $292.86 Go to Store
BuyVPC $295.37 Go to Store
See All 7 Prices from 6 Stores | $286.99 - $364.83 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product


Price Has Gone Up by $31.93 (11%)

There was a cheaper price of $255.06 on eBay 68 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 45% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 55% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Acceptable Noise Level

One owner considered that the product was noisy. Stan Ogden mentioned “They are barely loud enough on full blast at normal range.” and scored it 7 stars.


Easy to Use

One owner who purchased the product considered that it was easy to use. Stan Ogden wrote in his review of this PC monitor on “The screen is fine and controls easy enough to use and access”.


Acer PC Screens Have Good Reviews

We checked 4,255 expert and user reviews (including 791 verified purchases) for Acer PC screens and found that on average Acer has good reviews. We also found that Acer has good reviews specifically for its medium monitors. 93% of those that bought a Acer flatpanel monitor would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Acer B276HL has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other medium monitors that have been available for more than a year.

There are a number of alternative PC displays with a built-in speaker(s) currently available which you might want to consider including the Philips 240B4QPYEB, or the Acer B246WL ($252.22) which has better reviews.

We compared this flatpanel monitor to all the other flatpanel monitors with a built-in speaker(s) and we think the LG 29UC88 ($339.95) is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit


Has an Energy Star Certified

The Acer B276HL has an Energy Star certified, as do most of the other flatpanel monitors of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit


Quite Slow Response Time

The response times of PC monitors of this spec and age range from 1ms to 25ms. At 6 milliseconds, the Acer B276HL has a quite slow response time compared to most of the other PC screens that have been available for around the same time as this LCD screen.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit


Released Over a Year Ago

It was April 2017 when Acer released the B276HL.

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00888863304196