Close
Share on
Oster FPSTHM2578
Oster FPSTHM2578
4 Images

Loading image...

Oster FPSTHM2578 Mixer

$124.50
$27.00 $97.50 cheaper than 74 days ago
6 Hand Mixer 250W Dec 2016
Speed Type Power Whisk Release Date
Only released five months ago
Has a whisk
Has a turbo function
eBay $27.00 Go to Store
xA Enterprises $27.50 Go to Store
iHomeGoodies $27.82 Go to Store
See All 35 Prices from 14 Stores | $27.00 - $53.97 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $97.50 (78%)

The price has dropped from $125 to $27 in the last 74 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 70% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 30% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Other

Only Released Five Months Ago

As one of the newer mixers, this mixer is likely to have better features.


Packaging Content

Has a Whisk

The FPSTHM2578 has a whisk. Most of the other recently released mixers also have a whisk.

There are a number of other mixers which also have a whisk which you might want to consider including the Black & Decker MX3200B ($21.20).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Beaters

The Oster FPSTHM2578 has a beaters, as do most of the other medium speed mixers that have been on the market for a similar time to this mixer.

We compared all the other mixers with a beaters to this mixer and we think the Clatronic HM 3014, and the Ariete 1541 which is cheaper is also worth considering.

Alternative mixers which also have a beaters that you might also want to look at include the Black & Decker MX3200B ($21.20).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features

Has a Turbo Function

The FPSTHM2578 has a turbo function, as do most of the other recently released mixers.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Variable Speed

The FPSTHM2578 has a variable speed. Most of the other similar spec mixers that have been around for a comparable time to this mixer also have a variable speed.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

Quite Small Power

With a power of only 250 Watts, the Oster FPSTHM2578 has a quite small power compared to most of the other mixers that have been on the market for around the same time as this mixer. The powers of recently released similar spec mixers range from 60W to 1,000W, and the average power is 390W.

We compared this mixer to all the other 250W Power mixers and we think the Clatronic HM 3014, and the Ariete 1541 which is cheaper is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit
Feedback