Close
Share on
KitchenAid K45SSOB
KitchenAid K45SSOB
3 Images + 1 Video

Loading image...

KitchenAid K45SSOB Mixer

$179.99
$150.00 $29.99 cheaper than 9 days ago
10 5.1L Stand Mixer 275W Feb 2016
Speed Bowl Capacity Type Power Release Date
Price has recently dropped by £12.40
Very small power
eBay $180.00 Go to Store
Book and Music Exchange $150.00 Go to Store
Walmart $199.00 Go to Store
See All 16 Prices from 7 Stores | $150.00 - $445.70 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $29.99 (17%)

The price has dropped from $179.99 to $150 in the last 9 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 66% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 34% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Power

Very Small Power

The K45SSOB has one of the smaller powers (only 275 Watts) amongst many speed mixers of this age. The average power of similar spec mixers that have been available for around the same time as this mixer is 680W.

If this many speed mixer power is too small for you then you might want to look at the Swan SP21010[plb_4071518_price] (1,000W).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was April 2017 when KitchenAid released the K45SSOB.


Features

Average Bowl Capacity

The K45SSOB has a relatively average bowl capacity (5.1 liters) compared to most of the other many speed mixers that have been on the market for around the same time as this mixer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers kitchenaid k45ssob
Feedback