Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Inkjet Printers HP Inkjet Printers HP Pagewide Pro 552DW

HP Pagewide Pro 552DW

$375.00
HP Pagewide Pro 552DW
77
Features
Good Features
68
Popularity
A Less Popular Choice
58
Value for Money
Average
71
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A good spec and fast print speed 1200 x 1200 DPI inkjet printer, with many positive recommendations
computershopper.com Editor's Choice PC Mag Editor's Choice
50ppm 1200 X 1200 DPI Yes 50ppm Jan 2017
Print Speed (Colour) Maximum Resolution Wi-Fi Print Speed (Black) Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

71

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

HP Pagewide Pro 552DW Cheapest US Prices

New & Ex-Display
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
Ex-Display3 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$375.00
Go to Store
loading image
3 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$444.11
Standard delivery: $47.32
Go to Store
loading image
3 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$444.90
Go to Store
loading image
3 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$444.95
Go to Store
loading image
3 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$544.84
Standard delivery: $99.99
Go to Store
loading image
3 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$549.99
Go to Store
loading image
3 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$549.99
Go to Store
loading image
3 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$577.42
Go to Store
- Show less prices from eBay
loading image
Store
3 hours ago
$380.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
Store
3 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$549.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
10 Prices from 3 Stores | $375.00-$577.42
Get Price Alerts

HP Pagewide Pro 552DW Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks.

There is a 84% chance that the price of the HP Pagewide Pro 552DW will go down, and a 16% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

71

With very good features, we have ranked the HP Pagewide Pro 552DW number 87 across all inkjet printers.

71

71
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
77
Features
68
Popularity
58
Value for Money
0
Age
0
Running Costs

71

71
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 71?

At over a year old this inkjet is slightly out of date, and newer inkjets with more up to date technology are available. View the latest inkjets 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Faster than average print speed (black)
Supports colour printing

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each inkjet printer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the inkjet printer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec inkjet printers come to market, the older inkjet printers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

0
Reviews

Overall Review Score

The HP Pagewide Pro 552DW has received an average review score of 88% based on 5 reviews.

Awards

The HP Pagewide Pro 552DW has received an Editor's Choice Award from PC Mag and an Editor's Choice Award from computershopper.com.
computershopper.com Editor's Choice computershopper.com Editor's Choice

Reviews Breakdown

60% of customers would recommend the HP Pagewide Pro 552DW.
5 Stars
3 Reviews
4 Stars
2 Reviews
3 Stars
0 Reviews
2 Stars
0 Reviews
1 Star
0 Reviews
View All Reviews

Average Rating of HP Inkjet Printers

We have checked 439 expert reviews and 10,908 user reviews for inkjet printers from across the internet and used this data to calculate an average rating for HP inkjet printers of 88%. This makes HP the best rated inkjet brand according to customer reviews.

77
Features

Key Features

1200 X 1200 DPI
Faster Than Average Print Speed (Black)
Four Print Cartridges
Supports Colour Printing
Very Fast Print Speed (Colour)
Bigger Than Average Maximum Duty Cycle
Has a Wi-Fi
Has an Ethernet LAN Support
1200 X 1200 DPI

The Pagewide Pro 552DW has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 DPI. That's 75% less resolution than the most frequently found resolution of 4800 x 1200 DPI. §.

§.

What does "maximum resolution" mean? Less Edit
Faster Than Average Print Speed (Black)

The print speed (black) of the Pagewide Pro 552DW of 50ppm is faster than 94% of all inkjets when ranked by this feature. Across all the inkjet printers the print speeds (black) range from 2ppm to 15,000ppm, and the average print speed (black) is 81ppm.

What does "print speed (black)" mean? Less Edit
Four Print Cartridges
loading image

The Pagewide Pro 552DW is an inkjet that takes four print cartridges. That's average compared to the other 95 inkjet printers that we have assessed the number of print cartridges of.

What does "print cartridge" mean? Less Edit
Supports Colour Printing
loading image

The Pagewide Pro 552DW supports colour printing. 90% of inkjets also support colour printing.

What is colour printing? Less Edit
Very Fast Print Speed (Colour)

The average print speed (colour) of all inkjet printers is 15ppm, with the slowest being 1ppm and the fastest being 70ppm. The HP Pagewide Pro 552DW's print speed (colour) of 50ppm is faster than 95% of all inkjet printers when sorted by this feature.

What does "print speed (colour)" mean? Less Edit
Bigger Than Average Maximum Duty Cycle

The HP Pagewide Pro 552DW's maximum duty cycle of 80,000 pages per month is in the biggest 3% of all inkjets when sorted by this feature. The average maximum duty cycle of all inkjets is 29,000 pages per month, with the smallest being 50 pages per month and the biggest being 280,000 pages per month.

Chart Hide Chart What does "maximum duty cycle" mean? Less Edit
Has a Wi-Fi
loading image

The HP Pagewide Pro 552DW has a Wi-Fi, as do 89% of inkjet printers.

Chart Hide Chart What is a Wi-Fi? Less Edit
Has an Ethernet LAN Support
loading image

The Pagewide Pro 552DW has an ethernet LAN support. 77% of inkjets do not have an ethernet LAN support.

Chart Hide Chart What is an ethernet LAN support? Less Edit
58
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. An inkjet printer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $544.84 to $375 in the last 50 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the HP Pagewide Pro 552DW against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
4.4 Stars

60%

60%

60% of Customers Would Recommend
4
1
<2016 2017 2018
5 Reviews
computershopper.com Editor's Choice computershopper.com Editor's Choice
2 Awards
5 Stars
3 Reviews
4 Stars
2 Reviews
3 Stars
0 Reviews
2 Stars
0 Reviews
1 Star
0 Reviews
Filters
Only
Only
pagewide
inkjet
No Reviews Found
(5 reviews)
First < Prev Page 1 of 1 Next >

HP Pagewide Pro 552DW Specification

Key Features
Print Speed (Colour)
Maximum Resolution
Wi-Fi
Printing
Print Speed (Black)
Print Technology
Printing Colours
Standard Printer Languages
Maximum Duty Cycle
Print Cartridge
Colour Printing
Duplex Printing
Features
Colour
Built-in Processor
Memory
Maximum Internal Memory
Internal Memory
Paper Handling
JIS B-Series Sizes (B0...B9)
Photo Paper Sizes
ISO B-Series Sizes (B0...B9)
ISO A-Series Sizes (A0...A9)
Maximum ISO A-Series Paper Size
Ports & Interfaces
USB 2.0 Port
Wi-Fi Standards
Standard Interfaces
Ethernet LAN Support
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Height
Depth
Width
Power
Typical Power Consumption
Display
Touchscreen
Display Diagonal
Built-in Display
Technical Details
Print Technology

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

hp d3q17a, hp 552dw

Barcodes

00725184082016, 00889296706427, 00889296706434, 00889296706441

HP Pagewide Pro 552DW - Other Inkjet Printers Worth Considering

Better brand
89% cheaper to run over five years
$80 More Expensive

$ 484.99
$3 cheaper to run over five years
Better brand
Two more print cartridges
$110 More Expensive
$175 Cheaper
$1 cheaper to run over five years
Better brand

(93 reviews)
$ 160.00
$215 Cheaper
$1 cheaper to run over five years

$ 150.00
$225 Cheaper
90% cheaper to run over five years
Better brand
61% cheaper to run over five years
$275 More Expensive

(57 reviews)
$ 1,079.99
$1 cheaper to run over five years
$705 More Expensive

Today's Best Inkjet Printer Deals

$30 Price Drop
Print Speed (Colour)
4.5ppm
Maximum Resolution
4800 x 1200 DPI
Wi-Fi
Yes
View More Inkjet Printer Deals
HP Pagewide Pro 552DW
eBay
$375.00 Buy Now
olivebranch
$380.00 Buy Now
Pricebreak Outlet
$549.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

71

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×