Close
Share on
HP Officejet Pro 8725

Loading image...

HP Officejet Pro 8725 Inkjet Printer

$275.84
$186.99 $88.85 cheaper than 11 days ago
1200 X 1200 DPI Yes Inkjet 37ppm Sep 2015
Maximum Resolution Colour Printing Print Technology Print Speed (black, Normal Quality, A4/US Letter) Release Date
Has an Energy Star certified
Supports colour printing
eBay $186.99 Go to Store
High_Royal $187.10 Go to Store
Big Deal Ga $307.45 Go to Store
3 Prices from 3 Stores | $186.99-$307.45 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by $88.85 (32%)

The price has dropped from $275.84 to $186.99 in the last 11 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 76% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 24% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This 1200 x 1200 DPI Maximum resolution inkjet was released in September 2015.


Printing

Average Print Speed (black, Normal Quality, A4/US Letter)

The HP Officejet Pro 8725 has a fairly average print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter) (37 pages per minute) compared to most of the other inkjets of a similar age and spec to this inkjet.

We compared this inkjet printer to all the other 37ppm Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Let inkjet printers and we think the HP OfficeJet Pro 8728 which is cheaper; or the HP Officejet Pro 8720 ($170.97) which has better reviews are also worth considering.

If this inkjet print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter) is too slow for you then you might want to look at the HP 377 (45ppm).

What does "print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has an Energy Star Certified

The Officejet Pro 8725 has an Energy Star certified, as do most of the other comparable spec inkjet printers that have been on the market for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Print Technology

Supports Colour Printing

The Officejet Pro 8725 supports colour printing. Most of the other inkjets that came out around the same time as this inkjet also support colour printing.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

1200 X 1200 DPI Maximum Resolution

This inkjet printer 1200 x 1200 DPI Maximum resolution.

What does "maximum resolution" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

HP Officejet Pro 8725 Review Sources

To prepare this HP Officejet Pro 8725 review we compared this inkjet printer to 192 other models. For each inkjet printer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 84,036 product attributes, 525 inkjet printer reviews and 1,314,100 historical inkjet printer prices from 0 inkjet printer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this inkjet printer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this inkjet printer is lacking.

Feedback