Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Inkjet Printers HP Inkjet Printers HP OfficeJet Pro 8715

HP OfficeJet Pro 8715

$115.00
HP OfficeJet Pro 8715
81
Features
Fully-Featured
78
Popularity
Quite Popular
95
Value for Money
Excellent
83
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A staggeringly cheap and fully featured 18ppm print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Le inkjet printer
18ppm 4800 X 1200 DPI Yes 22ppm Sep 2015
Print Speed (Colour) Maximum Resolution Wi-Fi Print Speed (Black) Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

83

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$115.00
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$118.99
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$145.21
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$159.75
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$242.97
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$274.00
Standard delivery: $45.00
Go to Store
- Show less prices from eBay
loading image
Store
19 hours ago
$124.70
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
15 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$129.76
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
Store
19 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$135.46
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
Store
19 hours ago
$169.95
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
10 Prices from 5 Stores | $115.00-$274.00
Get Price Alerts

HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks.

There is a 85% chance that the price of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 will go down, and a 15% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

83

Representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 number 15 across all inkjet printers.

83

83
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
81
Features
79
Popularity
95
Value for Money
0
Age
0
Running Costs

83

83
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 83?

It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better inkjet printers are available. View the latest inkjet printers 2018.
This inkjet printer has some great features:
Faster than average print speed (colour)
Supports colour printing
Bigger than average standard input capacity
Has a Wi-Fi
Print more for less with up to 50% less cost per page than laser printers
Up to two years of HP instant ink trial included
Print, copy, scan, and fax from one machine

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each inkjet printer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the inkjet printer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec inkjet printers come to market, the older inkjet printers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

0
Reviews

Overall Review Score

Reviews Breakdown

64% of customers would recommend the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715.
5 Stars
54 Reviews
4 Stars
21 Reviews
3 Stars
4 Reviews
2 Stars
2 Reviews
1 Star
4 Reviews
View All Reviews

Average Rating of HP Inkjet Printers

We have checked 439 expert reviews and 10,908 user reviews for inkjet printers from across the internet and used this data to calculate an average rating for HP inkjet printers of 88%. This makes HP the best rated inkjet brand according to customer reviews.

81
Features

Key Features

Only 4800 X 1200 DPI
Faster Than Average Print Speed (Colour)
Average Print Speed (Black)
Supports Colour Printing
Bigger Than Average Standard Input Capacity
Has a Wi-Fi
Only 4800 X 1200 DPI

The maximum resolution of this inkjet printer is 4800x1200 DPI, which is typical of many inkjets. §.

What does "maximum resolution" mean? Less Edit
Faster Than Average Print Speed (Colour)

The slowest print speed (colour) of inkjets is 1ppm, the fastest is 70ppm, and the average print speed (colour) is 15ppm. The print speed (colour) of the OfficeJet Pro 8715 of 18ppm is in the fastest 32% of all inkjet printers when ranked by this feature.

What does "print speed (colour)" mean? Less Edit
Average Print Speed (Black)

The OfficeJet Pro 8715's print speed (black) of 22ppm is pretty typical compared to most other inkjets. It is faster than 48% of all inkjets when ranked by this feature.

What does "print speed (black)" mean? Less Edit
Supports Colour Printing
loading image

The OfficeJet Pro 8715 supports colour printing, as do 90% of inkjets.

What is colour printing? Less Edit
Bigger Than Average Standard Input Capacity
loading image

The standard input capacities of inkjets range from 1 sheets to 1,900 sheets, and the average standard input capacity is 240 sheets. The standard input capacity of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 of 250 sheets is in the biggest 24% of all inkjets when sorted by this feature.

What does "standard input capacity" mean? Less Edit
Has a Wi-Fi
loading image

The OfficeJet Pro 8715 has a Wi-Fi, as do 89% of inkjets.

Chart Hide Chart What is a Wi-Fi? Less Edit
95
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. An inkjet printer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $179.88 to $115 in the last 47 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description

Features: - Print more for less with up to 50% less cost per page than laser printers - Up to two years of HP Instant Ink trial included - Print, copy, scan, and fax from one machine - Print from your mobile device using WiFi, ApplePrint and Google Cloud Print Print more for lessThe HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 lets you print in colour at up to 50% less of the cost than laser printers, and uses half the energy to help reduce running costs. It not only helps to save you money but also helps to reduce your carbon footprint.Up to two years of HP Instant InkThe HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 includes up to two

Top features: - Print more for less with up to 50% less cost per page than laser printers - Up to two years of HP Instant Ink trial included - Print, copy, scan, and fax from one machine - Print from your mobile device using WiFi, ApplePrint and Google Cloud Print Print more for lessThe HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 lets you print in colour at up to 50% less of the cost than laser printers, and uses half the energy to help reduce running costs. It not only helps to save you money but also helps to reduce your carbon footprint.Up to two years of HP Instant InkThe HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 includes up to two year

64%

64%

64% of Customers Would Recommend
15
60
10
<2016 2017 2018
5 Stars
54 Reviews
4 Stars
21 Reviews
3 Stars
4 Reviews
2 Stars
2 Reviews
1 Star
4 Reviews
Filters
Only
Only
No Reviews Found
First < Prev Page 1 of 9 Next >

HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 Specification

Key Features
Print Speed (Colour)
Maximum Resolution
Wi-Fi
Printing
Print Speed (Black)
Print Technology
Duplex Print Options
Printing Colours
Colour Printing
Input Capacity
Standard Input Capacity
Ports & Interfaces
Optional Connectivity
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Power
Typical Power Consumption
Consumables
Approximate Page Yield (A4, Colour)
EP-Cartridge
System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
Scanning
Scanner Features
Display
Display
Packaging Content
Bundled Software
Technical Details
Printer Features
Wireless Technology
Print Technology
Dimensions (WxDxH)
Optical Scanning Resolution

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

hp j6x80a1h3

Barcodes

00190780845219, 00889894125965

HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 - Other Inkjet Printers Worth Considering

Today's Best Inkjet Printer Deals

$30 Price Drop
Print Speed (Colour)
4.5ppm
Maximum Resolution
4800 x 1200 DPI
Wi-Fi
Yes
View More Inkjet Printer Deals
HP OfficeJet Pro 8715
eBay
$115.00 Buy Now
SR Trading Intl
$124.70 Buy Now
Amazon US
$129.76 Buy Now
£
Prices

83

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×