Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

HP Officejet 6950

$149.98
HP Officejet 6950
94
Reviews
87 Reviews
77
Features
Good Features
66
Value for Money
Good
73
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A good spec and critically acclaimed 24ppm print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Le inkjet
24ppm 1200 X 600 DPI Yes 29ppm Sep 2015
Print Speed (Colour) Maximum Resolution Wi-Fi Print Speed (Black) Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

73

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

HP Officejet 6950 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$149.98
Standard delivery: $47.32
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | $149.98
Get Price Alerts

HP Officejet 6950 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of $127.38 on eBay 4 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 90% chance that the price of the HP Officejet 6950 will go down, and a 10% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

73

With outstanding reviews and very good features, we have ranked the HP Officejet 6950 number 71 across all inkjet printers.

73

73
Kagoo Score
95
Reviews
78
Features
0
Popularity
67
Value for Money
0
Age
0
Running Costs

73

73
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 73?

It has great expert reviews and outstanding user reviews with 100% of buyers recommending this inkjet printer to others.
This inkjet printer is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer inkjets with better features are available. However it has good reviews so it may still be worth considering. View the latest inkjet printers 2018.
This HP inkjet printer has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Faster than average print speed (colour)
Has a Wi-Fi

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each inkjet printer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the inkjet printer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec inkjet printers come to market, the older inkjet printers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

95
Reviews

Overall Review Score

The HP Officejet 6950 has received an average review score of 88% based on 91 reviews.

Reviews Breakdown

76% of customers would recommend the HP Officejet 6950.
5 Stars
69 Reviews
4 Stars
16 Reviews
3 Stars
4 Reviews
2 Stars
1 Review
1 Star
1 Review
View All Reviews

Average Rating of HP Inkjet Printers

We have checked 439 expert reviews and 10,908 user reviews for inkjet printers from across the internet and used this data to calculate an average rating for HP inkjet printers of 88%. This makes HP the best rated inkjet brand according to customer reviews.

78
Features

Key Features

1200 X 4800 DPI
Average Print Speed (Black)
Faster Than Average Print Speed (Colour)
Average Standard Input Capacity
Average Standard Output Capacity
Has a Wi-Fi
1200 X 4800 DPI

The maximum resolution of this inkjet is 1200 x 4800 DPI, which is typical of many inkjets.

§.

What does "maximum resolution" mean? Less Edit
Average Print Speed (Black)

The Officejet 6950's print speed (black) of 29ppm is fairly average compared to most other inkjets. It is in the fastest 60% of all inkjets when ordered by this feature.

What does "print speed (black)" mean? Less Edit
Faster Than Average Print Speed (Colour)

The HP Officejet 6950's print speed (colour) of 24ppm is faster than 81% of all inkjets when sorted by this feature. The print speeds (colour) of inkjets range from 1ppm to 70ppm, and the average print speed (colour) is 15ppm.

What does "print speed (colour)" mean? Less Edit
Average Standard Input Capacity
loading image

The HP Officejet 6950's standard input capacity of 225 sheets is fairly standard compared to most other inkjets. It is bigger than 43% of all inkjets when ordered by this feature.

What does "standard input capacity" mean? Less Edit
Average Standard Output Capacity
loading image

The standard output capacity of the HP Officejet 6950 of 60 sheets is fairly standard compared to most other inkjets. It is in the biggest 37% of all inkjet printers when ordered by this feature.

What does "standard output capacity" mean? Less Edit
Has a Wi-Fi
loading image

The Officejet 6950 has a Wi-Fi, as do 89% of inkjets.

Chart Hide Chart What is a Wi-Fi? Less Edit
0
Popularity

Popularity

The HP Officejet 6950 is currently ranked number 71 across all inkjet printers.
67
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. An inkjet printer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of $127.38 on eBay 4 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the HP Officejet 6950 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description

Right fit for business and for the home. Produce affordable, professional-quality colour that helps you stand out. Keep work moving with mobile printing and seamless mobile setup. Impressive speeds help you handle projects without slowing down. Great value for professional home office colour Print up to 2.5x as many pages with optional Original HP high-yield ink cartridges. Produce professional-quality colour and black text that's perfect for printing reports, charts, and more. Rely on Original HP pigment inks for durable prints that resist water and last for decades. Print affordably with individual ink cartridges. Simply replace each cartridge separately, as needed. Easy mobile printing, seamless mobile setup Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets. Connect a smartphone or tablet directly to the printer, and easily print without a network. Print wirelessly and share this all-in-one with other wireless-enabled devices. Easily manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app. Seamless performance without slowing down Set the pace for success with fast print, scan, and copy speeds. Save paper and conserve resources consume up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing. Quickly copy, scan, and fax multipage documents with the 35-page automatic document feeder. Take charge of printing tasks with the easy-to-use 2.2-inch (5.6 cm) touchscr

The right fit for business and for the home. Produce affordable, professional-quality colour that helps you stand out. Keep work moving with mobile printing and seamless mobile setup. Impressive speeds help you handle projects without slowing down. Great value for professional home office colour Print up to 2.5x as many pages with optional Original HP high-yield ink cartridges. Produce professional-quality colour and black text that's perfect for printing reports, charts, and more. Rely on Original HP pigment inks for durable prints that resist water and last for decades. Print affordably with individual ink cartridges. Simply replace each cartridge separately, as needed. Easy mobile printing, seamless mobile setup Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets. Connect a smartphone or tablet directly to the printer, and easily print without a network. Print wirelessly and share this all-in-one with other wireless-enabled devices. Easily manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app. Seamless performance without slowing down Set the pace for success with fast print, scan, and copy speeds. Save paper and conserve resources consume up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing. Quickly copy, scan, and fax multipage documents with the 35-page automatic document feeder. Take charge of printing tasks with the easy-to-use 2.2-inch (5.6 cm) touchscreen.
4.4 Stars

76%

76%

76% of Customers Would Recommend
91
<Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug
91 Reviews
5 Stars
69 Reviews
4 Stars
16 Reviews
3 Stars
4 Reviews
2 Stars
1 Review
1 Star
1 Review
Filters
Only
Only
No Reviews Found
(91 reviews)
First < Prev Page 1 of 10 Next >

HP Officejet 6950 Specification

Key Features
Print Speed (Colour)
Maximum Resolution
Wi-Fi
Printing
Print Speed (Black)
Print Technology
Maximum Duty Cycle
Duplex Printing
Input Capacity
Auto Document Feeder (ADF) Input Capacity
Maximum Input Capacity
Standard Input Capacity
Output Capacity
Standard Output Capacity
Paper Handling
Standard Media Sizes
Standard Tray Media Types
Ports & Interfaces
Standard Interfaces
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Display
Display
Copying
Maximum Copy Speed (Black, A4)
Technical Details
Fax Resolution Fine Mode (Colour)
Print Technology
Dimensions (WxDxH)
Optical Scanning Resolution

HP Officejet 6950 - Other Inkjet Printers Worth Considering

(139 reviews)
$ 147.77
Expert reviews are marginally better
Better brand
One year longer manufacturer's guarantee

(334 reviews)
$ 153.00
Expert reviews are better
One year longer manufacturer's guarantee

Today's Best Inkjet Printer Deals

$30 Price Drop
Print Speed (Colour)
4.5ppm
Maximum Resolution
4800 x 1200 DPI
Wi-Fi
Yes
View More Inkjet Printer Deals
HP Officejet 6950
eBay
$149.98 Buy Now
£
Prices

73

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×