Close
Share on
HP DeskJet 1112
HP DeskJet 1112

Loading image...

HP DeskJet 1112 Inkjet Printer

$36.98
Yes Inkjet Jul 2015
Colour Printing Print Technology Release Date
Supports colour printing
Overstock $36.98
Standard delivery: $1.39
Go to Store
smallvaluedealz $45.54 Go to Store
2 Prices from 2 Stores | $36.98-$45.54 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by $8.99 (24%)

There was a cheaper price of $27.99 on Amazon US 76 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 70% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 30% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was July 2015 when HP released the DeskJet 1112.


Print Technology

Supports Colour Printing

The DeskJet 1112 supports colour printing, as do most of the other inkjet printers that are a comparable age to this inkjet printer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers hp f5s23ab1h
Barcodes 00889296117827, 00889296117865, 00889296117872, 00889296117889, 00889296117896

HP DeskJet 1112 Review Sources

To prepare this HP DeskJet 1112 review we compared this inkjet printer to 190 other models. For each inkjet printer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 84,036 product attributes, 525 inkjet printer reviews and 1,314,100 historical inkjet printer prices from 0 inkjet printer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this inkjet printer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this inkjet printer is lacking.

Feedback