Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

HP DesignJet T730

$3,495.00
HP DesignJet T730
76
Features
Good Features
62
Popularity
A Less Popular Choice
55
Value for Money
Average
69
Kagoo Score
Good
Our Verdict:
A good spec but only average value for money 1.36ppm print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Le inkjet printer
1.36ppm 1200 X 2400 DPI Yes Yes Apr 2016
Print Speed (Colour) Maximum Resolution Wi-Fi Colour Printing Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

69

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

HP DesignJet T730 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
Store
21 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$3,495.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$3,568.99
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
2 Prices from 2 Stores | $3,495.00-$3,568.99
Get Price Alerts

HP DesignJet T730 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of $1,599.99 on eBay 27 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 70% chance that the price of the HP DesignJet T730 will go down, and a 30% chance that the price will stay the same or go up in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices will drop by up to $427 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

69

With very good features, we have ranked the HP DesignJet T730 number 99 across all inkjet printers.

69

69
Kagoo Score
77
Features
55
Value for Money

69

69
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 69?

It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better inkjets are available. View the latest inkjets 2018.
This inkjet printer has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Supports colour printing
Has a Wi-Fi
40ml. ebuyer QF 730178 HP 728 magenta
40ml. ebuyer QF 730179 HP 728 yellow
40ml. ebuyer QF 730180 HP 28 matte black
69ml. ebuyer QF 730181
Slower than average print speed (colour)
Smaller than average standard input capacity

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each inkjet printer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the inkjet printer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec inkjet printers come to market, the older inkjet printers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

77
Features

Key Features

2400 X 1200 DPI
Supports Colour Printing
Slower Than Average Print Speed (Colour)
Smaller Than Average Standard Input Capacity
Has a Wi-Fi
2400 X 1200 DPI

The biggest resolution of the DesignJet T730 is 2400 x 1200 DPI. That's 50% less resolution than the most common resolution of 4800 x 1200 DPI.

§.

What does "maximum resolution" mean? Less Edit
Supports Colour Printing
loading image

The HP DesignJet T730 supports colour printing, as do 90% of inkjet printers.

What is colour printing? Less Edit
Slower Than Average Print Speed (Colour)

Across all the inkjet printers the print speeds (colour) range from 1ppm to 70ppm, and the average print speed (colour) is 15ppm. The DesignJet T730's print speed (colour) of only 1.36ppm is in the slowest 2% of all inkjet printers when ordered by this feature.

What does "print speed (colour)" mean? Less Edit
Smaller Than Average Standard Input Capacity

Across all the inkjet printers the standard input capacities range from 1 sheets to 1,900 sheets, and the average standard input capacity is 250 sheets. The standard input capacity of the HP DesignJet T730 of only 1 sheets is very small compared to most other inkjet printers. It is in the smallest 1% of all inkjet printers when ordered by this feature.

What does "standard input capacity" mean? Less Edit
Has a Wi-Fi
loading image

The DesignJet T730 has a Wi-Fi. 88% of inkjet printers also have a Wi-Fi.

Chart Hide Chart What is a Wi-Fi? Less Edit
55
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. An inkjet printer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of $1,599.99 on eBay 27 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the HP DesignJet T730 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description

A smart investment for small businesses 36-inch, robust and compact Wi.

Fi printer for CAD and general-purpose applications SMART Invest in a robust printer Robust, compact, and professional this printer fits your business and gives you space to work Produces prints 3 times faster than previous HP models'see A1/D-size prints delivered in 25 seconds Choose from 40- to 300-ml HP ink cartridges to fit your print volume, large supplies can reduce interventions EASY Convenient printing helps reduce time, waste Cut waste by 50% print at half scale with automatic sheet feeder/tray; cut extra work, waste of wide rolls1 The front panel works like a smartphone easily swipe through the intuitive user interface on the touchscreen No LAN needed move this printer any time, any place your Wi.

Fi signal can reach with wireless connectivity MOBILE Easily print from smartphone or tablet Print from mobile devices in a few simple clicks with HP Mobile Printing2 quickly work through revisions If you re on-the-go, attach your document to an email and send it directly to your printer via ePrint2 Use the HP AiO Printer Remote app[3] to access additional print features when printing from a mobile device The printer creates its own Wi.

Fi network for easy connectivity with Wi.

Fi Direct Features HP Thermal Inkjet Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base.

T), Wi.

Fi, Hi.

Speed USB 2.0 certified connector Wi.

Fi Direct and local Wi.

Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint and HP All-in.

One printer remote App. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS 2 Year Manufacturer warranty Whats in the box HP DesigJet T730 Printer Printhead Ink cartridges Printer stand Spindle Quick reference guide Setup poster Startup software Power cord HP DesigJet T730 Inks HP 728 Cyan - 40ml. Ebuyer QF 730178 HP 728 Magenta - 40ml. Ebuyer QF 730179 HP 728 Yellow - 40ml. Ebuyer QF 730180 HP 28 Matte Black - 69ml. Ebuyer QF 730181.

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the HP DesignJet T730

HP DesignJet T730 Specification

Key Features
Print Speed (Colour)
Maximum Resolution
Wi-Fi
Print Technology
Print Head Nozzles
Printing Colours
Standard Printer Languages
Colour Printing
Resolution Colour
Features
Energy Star Certified
Processor Frequency
Memory
RAM Capacity
Input Capacity
Standard Input Capacity
Paper Handling
Recommended Media Weight
Standard Media Sizes
Maximum Print Size
Ports & Interfaces
Standard Interfaces
Security Algorithms
Sound Emission
Printing Noise Level
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Height
Depth
Width
Power
AC Input Voltage
Power Consumption (Off)
Typical Power Consumption
Operational Conditions
Operating Relative Humidity (H-H)
Operating Temperature (T-T)
Consumables
Toner Cartridge Included
System Requirements
Compatible Operating Systems
Packaging Content
Bundled Software
Technical Details
Technical Features
Compliance Industry Standards
Type
Power Supply Type
Interface
Media Types Supported
Print Technology

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

hp f9a29ab19, hp 36quot, hp t730

HP DesignJet T730 - Other Inkjet Printers Worth Considering

Today's Best Inkjet Printer Deals

$9 Price Drop
loading image
1,562
$60
$50.97
Print Speed (Colour)
4.5ppm
Maximum Resolution
4800 x 1200 DPI
Wi-Fi
Yes
View More Inkjet Printer Deals
HP DesignJet T730
Pricebreak Outlet
$3,495.00 Buy Now
Adorama
$3,568.99 Buy Now
£
Prices

69

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

×