Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

Epson WF-2750
WF2750

$69.99
Epson WF-2750
81
Features
Fully-Featured
76
Popularity
Quite Popular
96
Value for Money
Excellent
83
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A great value for money and fully featured 4.5ppm print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Le inkjet printer
4.5ppm 4800 X 1200 DPI Yes 6.5ppm Sep 2015
Print Speed (Colour) Maximum Resolution Wi-Fi Print Speed (Black) Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

83

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Epson WF-2750 Cheapest US Prices

New & Ex-Display
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
33 minutes agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$69.99
Go to Store
loading image
3 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$69.99
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$75.00
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$83.34
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$85.00
Standard delivery: $45.00
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$159.99
Go to Store
loading image
Ex-Display19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$199.00
Standard delivery: $39.00
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$219.00
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$259.95
Go to Store
- Show less prices from eBay
loading image
15 hours ago1 Year WarrantyExcellent Customer Feedback
$82.76
Go to Store

International Prices

We checked 22 other countries for prices for the Epson WF-2750 and we found a cheaper price of £59.34 ($59.34) in the United Kingdom. That's a saving of $10.65.

Epson WF-2750 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks.

There is a 87% chance that the price of the Epson WF-2750 will go down, and a 13% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

83

Representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Epson WF-2750 number 16 across all inkjet printers.

83

83
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
81
Features
77
Popularity
97
Value for Money
0
Age
0
Running Costs

83

83
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 83?

It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better inkjet printers are available. View the latest inkjets 2018.
This inkjet printer has some great features:
Supports colour printing
Has a Wi-Fi
Scan, copy, print and fax with an all-in-one printer
Print wirelessly from a PC, mac, smartphone or tablet

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each inkjet printer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the inkjet printer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec inkjet printers come to market, the older inkjet printers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

0
Reviews

Overall Review Score

Reviews Breakdown

54% of customers would recommend the Epson WF-2750.
5 Stars
839 Reviews
4 Stars
353 Reviews
3 Stars
120 Reviews
2 Stars
74 Reviews
1 Star
176 Reviews
View All Reviews

Average Rating of Epson Inkjets

We have evaluated 439 expert reviews and 10,908 user reviews for inkjets and used this information to calculate an average rating for Epson inkjets of 78%. This makes Epson the 4th best rated inkjet brand according to customer reviews.

81
Features

Key Features

Only 4800 X 1200 DPI
Very Slow Print Speed (Colour)
Slower Than Average Print Speed (Black)
Supports Colour Printing
Average Standard Input Capacity
Has a Wi-Fi
Only 4800 X 1200 DPI

The maximum resolution of this inkjet printer is 4800x1200 DPI, which is typical of many inkjets. §.

What does "maximum resolution" mean? Less Edit
Very Slow Print Speed (Colour)

The print speed (colour) of the WF-2750 of only 4.5ppm is in the slowest 11% of all inkjet printers when ranked by this feature. Across all the inkjets the print speeds (colour) range from 1ppm to 70ppm, and the average print speed (colour) is 15ppm.

What does "print speed (colour)" mean? Less Edit
Slower Than Average Print Speed (Black)

Across all the inkjets the print speeds (black) range from 2ppm to 15,000ppm, and the average print speed (black) is 81ppm. The Epson WF-2750's print speed (black) of only 6.5ppm is very slow compared to most other inkjets. It is in the slowest 4% of all inkjets when sorted by this feature.

What does "print speed (black)" mean? Less Edit
Supports Colour Printing
loading image

The Epson WF-2750 supports colour printing. 90% of inkjets also support colour printing.

What is colour printing? Less Edit
Average Standard Input Capacity
loading image

The standard input capacity of the WF-2750 of 150 sheets is pretty standard compared to most other inkjets. It is bigger than 50% of all inkjets when ranked by this feature.

What does "standard input capacity" mean? Less Edit
Has a Wi-Fi
loading image

The Epson WF-2750 has a Wi-Fi. 89% of inkjets also have a Wi-Fi.

Chart Hide Chart What is a Wi-Fi? Less Edit
97
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. An inkjet printer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $84.38 to $69.99 in the last 69 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Epson WF-2750 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description

Features: - Scan, copy, print and fax with an all-in-one printer - Print wirelessly from a PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet - Save money on ink by replacing only the colour used A do-it-all printerThe Epson WorkForce WF-2750 printer lets you scan, copy, print and fax, saving you extra space in your home or office. With clearly defined functions and an easy-to-load paper tray this all-in-one makes being productive easy.Print wirelessly from portable devicesBuilt-in WiFi lets you print wirelessly wherever you are from PC, Mac, smartphones and tablets using Apple AiPrint and Google Cloud Print. Download the HP ePrint app to print using your mobile device to make printing easier from any source that has printing options.Save money on inkSave money on printing with individual inks by replacing only the colour you use. The use of individual cartridges helps to reduce running co

Top features: - Scan, copy, print and fax with an all-in-one printer - Print wirelessly from a PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet - Save money on ink by replacing only the colour used A do-it-all printerThe Epson WorkForce WF-2750 printer lets you scan, copy, print and fax, saving you extra space in your home or office. With clearly defined functions and an easy-to-load paper tray this all-in-one makes being productive easy.Print wirelessly from portable devicesBuilt-in WiFi lets you print wirelessly wherever you are from PC, Mac, smartphones and tablets using Apple AiPrint and Google Cloud Print. Download the HP ePrint app to print using your mobile device to make printing easier from any source that has printing options.Save money on inkSave money on printing with individual inks by replacing only the colour you use. The use of individual cartridges helps to reduce running costs.

54%

54%

54% of Customers Would Recommend
308
1073
181
<2016 2017 2018
5 Stars
839 Reviews
4 Stars
353 Reviews
3 Stars
120 Reviews
2 Stars
74 Reviews
1 Star
176 Reviews
Filters
Only
Only
No Reviews Found
First < Prev Page 1 of 157 Next >

Epson WF-2750 Specification

Key Features
Print Speed (Colour)
Maximum Resolution
Wi-Fi
Printing
Print Speed (Black)
Print Technology
Duplex Print Options
Printing Colours
Colour Printing
Input Capacity
Standard Input Capacity
Ports & Interfaces
Optional Connectivity
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Power
Typical Power Consumption
Consumables
Approximate Page Yield (A4, Colour)
EP-Cartridge
System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
Display
Display
Technical Details
Scan Speed (OCR, A4)
Wireless Technology
Print Technology
Dimensions (WxDxH)
Optical Scanning Resolution

Epson WF-2750 - Other Inkjet Printers Worth Considering

$20 Cheaper
29% cheaper to run over five years
25% faster print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)

(2,749 reviews)
$ 45.00
$25 Cheaper
Better brand
$28 Cheaper
61% cheaper to run over five years
78% faster print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)

Today's Best Inkjet Printer Deals

$30 Price Drop
Print Speed (Colour)
4.5ppm
Maximum Resolution
4800 x 1200 DPI
Wi-Fi
Yes
View More Inkjet Printer Deals
Epson WF-2750
Target
$69.99 Buy Now
Adorama
$69.99 Buy Now
Amazon US
$82.76 Buy Now
£
Prices

83

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×