Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

Epson ET-3750
ET3750

$349.99
Epson ET-3750
93
Reviews
89 Reviews
78
Features
Good Features
65
Popularity
A Less Popular Choice
71
Value for Money
Good
76
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A good spec and critically acclaimed 8ppm print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Le inkjet, with a fair price
8ppm 4800 X 1200 DPI Yes 15ppm Apr 2016
Print Speed (Colour) Maximum Resolution Wi-Fi Print Speed (Black) Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

76

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

Epson ET-3750 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
2 hours agoFree 1 Business Day Delivery With Free Trial of Amazon PrimeFree Delivery
$349.99
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
19 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$349.99
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
2 Prices from 2 Stores | $349.99
Get Price Alerts

International Prices

We checked 22 other countries for prices for the Epson ET-3750 and we found a cheaper price of £344.99 ($344.99) in the United Kingdom. That's a saving of $5.00.
Compare all international prices

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $399.99 to $349.99 in the last 23 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 66% chance that the price of the Epson ET-3750 will go up, and a 34% chance that the price will stay the same or go down in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices will go up by up to $27 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

76

With outstanding reviews and very good features, we have ranked the Epson ET-3750 number 64 across all inkjet printers.

76

76
Kagoo Score
93
Reviews
79
Features
66
Popularity
72
Value for Money

76

76
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 76?

It has great expert reviews and terrific user reviews with 100% of buyers recommending this inkjet to others.
This inkjet printer is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer inkjet printers with better features are available. However it has good reviews so it may still be worth considering. View the latest inkjets 2018.
This Epson inkjet printer has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Supports colour printing
Has a Wi-Fi
Epson ecotank for ultra-low cost printing
Print thousands of pages with ease
Only 4800 x 1200 DPI
Slower than average print speed (colour)

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each inkjet printer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the inkjet printer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec inkjet printers come to market, the older inkjet printers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

93
Reviews

Average Review Score

4.2 stars (89 reviews).

70%

of Customers Would Recommend
5 Stars
62 Reviews
4 Stars
24 Reviews
3 Stars
1 Review
2 Stars
0 Reviews
1 Star
2 Reviews
View All Reviews

How Good Are Epson Inkjet Printers?

We have analysed 877 expert reviews and 53,169 user reviews for inkjet printers and used these reviews to calculate an average rating for Epson inkjet printers of 81%. This makes Epson the 4th best rated inkjet brand according to customer reviews.

79
Features

Key Features

Only 4800 X 1200 DPI
Slower Than Average Print Speed (Colour)
Very Slow Print Speed (Black)
Supports Colour Printing
Average Standard Input Capacity
Has a Wi-Fi
Only 4800 X 1200 DPI

The maximum resolution of this inkjet is 4800x1200 DPI, which is the most commonly found resolution on inkjet printers. §.

What does "maximum resolution" mean? Less Edit
Slower Than Average Print Speed (Colour)

Inkjets have print speeds (colour) of between 1ppm and 70ppm, and the average print speed (colour) is 15ppm. The ET-3750's print speed (colour) of only 8ppm is slower than average when compared to most other inkjet printers. It is slower than 66% of all inkjets when sorted by this feature.

What does "print speed (colour)" mean? Less Edit
Very Slow Print Speed (Black)

The Epson ET-3750's print speed (black) of only 15ppm is in the slowest 35% of all inkjets when sorted by this feature. The slowest print speed (black) of inkjet printers is 2ppm, the fastest is 15,000ppm, and the average print speed (black) is 81ppm.

What does "print speed (black)" mean? Less Edit
Supports Colour Printing
loading image

The ET-3750 supports colour printing, as do 90% of inkjet printers.

What is colour printing? Less Edit
Average Standard Input Capacity
loading image

The ET-3750's standard input capacity of 150 sheets is fairly typical compared to most other inkjet printers. It is in the biggest 51% of all inkjet printers when sorted by this feature.

What does "standard input capacity" mean? Less Edit
Has a Wi-Fi
loading image

The Epson ET-3750 has a Wi-Fi. 88% of inkjet printers also have a Wi-Fi.

Chart Hide Chart What is a Wi-Fi? Less Edit
66
Popularity

Popularity

The Epson ET-3750 is currently ranked number 64 across all inkjet printers.
72
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. An inkjet printer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $399.99 to $349.99 in the last 23 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Epson ET-3750 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description

Top features:.

Epson EcoTank for ultra-low cost printing.

Print thousands of pages with ease.

Print from almost anywhere using WiFi Epson EcoTank The Epson EcoTank ET-3750 All-in.

One Wireless Inkjet Printer uses EcoTank technology which can reduce printing costs by up 74%. Featuring an ultra-high capacity ink tank, the printer does not require cartridges and comes with three years.

4.2 Stars

70%

70%

70% of Customers Would Recommend
89
<Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep
89 Reviews
5 Stars
62 Reviews
4 Stars
24 Reviews
3 Stars
1 Review
2 Stars
0 Reviews
1 Star
2 Reviews
Filters
Only
Only
Print Quality
8
1
Price
44
10
Ease of Use
42
2
Features
27
2
Noise Level
5
23
Design
14
1
Size and Weight
7
2
Connectivity
6
0
Robustness
3
1
Support
4
0
No Reviews Found
(89 reviews)
First < Prev Page 1 of 9 Next >

Epson ET-3750 Specification

Key Features
Print Speed (Colour)
Maximum Resolution
Wi-Fi
Printing
Print Speed (Black)
Print Technology
Duplex Print Options
Printing Colours
Colour Printing
Colour Depth
Input Capacity
Standard Input Capacity
Ports & Interfaces
Optional Connectivity
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Power
Typical Power Consumption
Consumables
EP-Cartridge
Scanning
Scanner Features
Display
Display
Technical Details
Wireless Technology
Print Technology
Dimensions (WxDxH)
Optical Scanning Resolution

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

epson c11cg20201, epson et3750, epson 80ppm

Barcodes

00010343936270

Epson ET-3750 - Other Inkjet Printers Worth Considering

(186 reviews)
$ 299.99
$50 Cheaper
Better brand

(107 reviews)
$ 399.99
$50 More Expensive
$55 Cheaper
User reviews are marginally better
Expert reviews are better

(679 reviews)
$ 440.92
$91 More Expensive

(280 reviews)
$ 454.88
$105 More Expensive

Today's Best Inkjet Printer Deals

$9 Price Drop
loading image
1,562
$60
$50.97
Print Speed (Colour)
4.5ppm
Maximum Resolution
4800 x 1200 DPI
Wi-Fi
Yes
View More Inkjet Printer Deals
Epson ET-3750
Amazon US
$349.99 Buy Now
Adorama
$349.99 Buy Now
£
Prices

76

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

×