Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

Canon MX495

$99.98
Canon MX495
77
Features
Good Features
76
Value for Money
Very Good
73
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
An affordable and good spec 4.4ppm print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Le inkjet
Trusted Reviews Recommended Expert Reviews Recommended
4.4ppm 4800 X 1200 DPI Yes 8.8ppm Sep 2015
Print Speed (Colour) Maximum Resolution Wi-Fi Print Speed (Black) Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

73

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Canon MX495 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
16 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$99.98
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
16 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$176.17
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
2 Prices from 1 Store | $99.98-$176.17
Get Price Alerts

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $176.41 to $99.98 in the last 2 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 81% chance that the price of the Canon MX495 will go up, and a 19% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

73

With very good features and representing value for money, we have ranked the Canon MX495 number 73 across all inkjet printers.

73

73
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
78
Features
0
Popularity
76
Value for Money
0
Age
0
Running Costs

73

73
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 73?

It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better inkjet printers are available. View the latest inkjet printers 2018.
This inkjet printer has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Supports colour printing
Has a Wi-Fi
Only 4800 x 1200 DPI
Very slow print speed (black)

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each inkjet printer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the inkjet printer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec inkjet printers come to market, the older inkjet printers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

0
Reviews

Overall Review Score

Awards

The Canon MX495 has received a Recommended Award from Trusted Reviews and a Recommended Award from Expert Reviews.
Expert Reviews Recommended Expert Reviews Recommended

Reviews Breakdown

44% of customers would recommend the Canon MX495.
5 Stars
108 Reviews
4 Stars
68 Reviews
3 Stars
25 Reviews
2 Stars
17 Reviews
1 Star
25 Reviews
View All Reviews

Average Rating of Canon Inkjet Printers

We have analysed 439 expert reviews and 10,908 user reviews for inkjet printers from across the internet and used this data to evaluate an average rating for Canon inkjet printers of 83%. This makes Canon the 3rd best inkjet printer brand according to customer reviews.

78
Features

Key Features

Only 4800 X 1200 DPI
Very Slow Print Speed (Black)
Supports Colour Printing
Very Slow Print Speed (Colour)
Very Small Standard Input Capacity
Has a Wi-Fi
Very Small Maximum Duty Cycle
Legal Max Print Size
Only 4800 X 1200 DPI

The maximum resolution of this inkjet is 4800x1200 DPI, which is the most commonly found resolution on inkjets. §.

What does "maximum resolution" mean? Less Edit
Very Slow Print Speed (Black)

The slowest print speed (black) of inkjet printers is 2ppm, the fastest is 15,000ppm, and the average print speed (black) is 81ppm. The print speed (black) of the Canon MX495 of only 8.8ppm is slower than 86% of all inkjets when ordered by this feature.

What does "print speed (black)" mean? Less Edit
Supports Colour Printing
loading image

The Canon MX495 supports colour printing. 90% of inkjets also support colour printing.

What is colour printing? Less Edit
Very Slow Print Speed (Colour)

The print speed (colour) of the Canon MX495 of only 4.4ppm is slower than 90% of all inkjets when ordered by this feature. Across all the inkjets the print speeds (colour) range from 1ppm to 70ppm, and the average print speed (colour) is 15ppm.

What does "print speed (colour)" mean? Less Edit
Very Small Standard Input Capacity

The standard input capacities of inkjet printers range from 1 sheets to 1,900 sheets, and the average standard input capacity is 240 sheets. The Canon MX495's standard input capacity of only 100 sheets is smaller than average when compared to most other inkjets. It is in the smallest 26% of all inkjets when ordered by this feature.

What does "standard input capacity" mean? Less Edit
Has a Wi-Fi
loading image

The Canon MX495 has a Wi-Fi. 89% of inkjets also have a Wi-Fi.

Chart Hide Chart What is a Wi-Fi? Less Edit
Very Small Maximum Duty Cycle

The Canon MX495's maximum duty cycle of only 1,000 pages per month is smaller than average when compared to most other inkjets. It is in the smallest 20% of all inkjets when sorted by this feature. The average maximum duty cycle of all inkjet printers is 29,000 pages per month, with the smallest being 50 pages per month and the biggest being 280,000 pages per month.

Chart Hide Chart What does "maximum duty cycle" mean? Less Edit
Legal Max Print Size
loading image

This inkjet has a Legal maximum print size, which is typical of many inkjets. §.

§

Chart Hide Chart What does "maximum print size" mean? Less Edit
76
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. An inkjet printer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $176.41 to $99.98 in the last 2 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Canon MX495 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description

Ease productivity and save on space with the Canon PIXMA MX495 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer with Fax.All-in-OneThe PIXMA MX495 combines four functions in one unit, helping to save on space while ensuring ease of use.

Increase productivity and save on space with the Canon PIXMA MX495 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer with Fax.All-in-OneThe PIXMA MX495 combines four functions in one unit, helping to save on space while ensuring ease of use. You

44%

44%

44% of Customers Would Recommend
25
63
75
89
16
<2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
Expert Reviews Recommended Expert Reviews Recommended
2 Awards

Canon MX495 Video Reviews

loading image
Canon Pixma Printer MX495 scan-print-copy-fax 4 in 1 | Unboxing - hands on review
loading image
Canon Pixma MX495 - Unboxing & Review
loading image
Canon Pixma Printer MX495 scan-print-copy-fax 4 in 1 | Unboxing -hands on
loading image
Review Canon PIXMA MX495
loading image
Unboxing | Hands On - Canon Pixma Printer MX495 scan-print-copy-fax 4 in 1
loading image
Canon Pixma MX495 - gu?nstiger WIFI & Airprint Drucker # Unboxing Review Deutsch
5 Stars
108 Reviews
4 Stars
68 Reviews
3 Stars
25 Reviews
2 Stars
17 Reviews
1 Star
25 Reviews
Filters
Only
Only
No Reviews Found
First < Prev Page 1 of 25 Next >

Canon MX495 Specification

Key Features
Print Speed (Colour)
Maximum Resolution
Wi-Fi
Printing
Time to First Page (Colour, Normal)
Print Speed (Black)
Print Technology
Printing Colours
Maximum Duty Cycle
Colour Printing
Colour Depth
Input Capacity
Auto Document Feeder (ADF) Input Capacity
Standard Input Capacity
Paper Handling
Recommended Media Weight
Standard Media Sizes
Maximum Print Size
Borderless Printing Media Sizes
Ports & Interfaces
Supported Network Protocols
Sound Emission
Noise Level
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Height
Depth
Width
Power
Power Consumption (Standby)
AC Input Voltage
Typical Power Consumption
Operational Conditions
Operating Relative Humidity (H-H)
Operating Temperature (T-T)
Consumables
Toner Cartridge Included
System Requirements
Compatible Operating Systems
Packaging Content
Bundled Software
Technical Details
Fax Resolution Fine Mode (Colour)
Image Scaling/enlargement Range
Connection to PC
Type
Interface
Media Types Supported
Copy Speed (Normal Quality, Black, A4)
Print Technology

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

canon 0013c029, canon mx495

Canon MX495 - Other Inkjet Printers Worth Considering

Today's Best Inkjet Printer Deals

$30 Price Drop
Print Speed (Colour)
4.5ppm
Maximum Resolution
4800 x 1200 DPI
Wi-Fi
Yes
View More Inkjet Printer Deals
Canon MX495
Amazon US
$99.98 Buy Now
Amazon US
$176.17 Buy Now
£
Prices

73

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×